Baby talk**

When you got to the bedroom, Frost scurried back out to the hallway. Leia, Alpine, and Lily barely even looked up from their spots by and on the couch or chair.
"I've waited all day for this" Bucky growled as he slammed the door with his foot and carried you into the bedroom. He laid you across the bed, then ran out for a moment and came back with the cuffs. You couldn't help the giggle that came out of you. "Clothes off, now" he ordered and you got up on your knees, licking your lips and smiling at him.
"You haven't even kissed me" you purred to him and he let out another growl pulling you to him in a passionate kiss. You ran your hands over his shoulders and into his hair while he reached down and palmed at your breasts making you tremble a little.
"You should have met me at lunch" he groaned as you pulled slightly on his hair.
"I was working" you fluttered your eyes innocently.
"I can barely wait as it is now" he pulled you back in for another kiss. He was tongue and teeth, as his nose kept brushing against yours as he tried to deepen the kiss. You moved your hands down his chest and reached for the hem of his shirt and you heard a growl come out of his chest. He pulled back long enough to pull it off, and reached for your shirt. You let him pull it off quickly, and he reached around while he captured your lips again and unsnapped your bra. You hummed in satisfaction as soon as it started to fall forward. You felt his hands push it off of you before he started on your breasts again. He leaned down taking a nipple in his mouth while his other hand pulled slightly at the other nipple. You felt a moan come out of you as he switched places with his other hand and his mouth. You were growing more sensitive there, and he seemed delighted by it. He kissed a trail back up to your neck and his hands continued to play with your sensitive breasts.
"Didn't you promise me a dance?" you teased.
"As soon as we are done with round one" he murmured against the flesh of your neck and he nipped at your earlobe.
"Someone's excited" you giggled a bit.
"I needed my mid-day snack, party of two" he grumbled a little before putting one hand behind your back and slowly lowering you to lay down. As soon as you were on your back, he grabbed your bottoms and pulled them both off quickly, throwing them over his shoulder.
"Not fair Sarge, you're wearing too much" you whined, biting your bottom lip.
"Easily fixed, my princess" he winked and pushed his pants and boxers down. "Now, the safe word tonight is going to be Cabin" he reached for the cuffs and you changed positions getting on your knees eagerly. You knew he wouldn't hurt you, and it didn't bring back any bad memories when it was with him. He put the cuffs on gently then pressed you onto the mattress giving you soft kisses along your cheeks and lips. He got up and put them around one of the bars holding the bed up off the ground and moved to the end to pull on your legs and stretch you out. "No moving, or else" he warned you.
"You know I can't help it" you bit your bottom lip again looking at him pleadingly.
"You made me wait, now I want my dessert" he started crawling up between your legs, kissing a trail along your calves and then both thighs. He put your legs over his wide shoulders and settled in, seeming to be taking everything in. He wrapped his vibranium arm over your hip to hold you steady, and grazed his flesh fingers over your already dripping center. "Pretty enough to eat" he hummed to himself. "Were you a good girl today?" he chuckled.
"Always" you smiled.
"You missed my lunch time snack, so not on your best behavior" he chuckled again and licked a strip along your folds, before licking another one between them. You let out a soft moan as his tongue flicked your clit. "Tomorrow, when you get back from the spa, I expect you to come for a snack" his voice was low and almost predatory.
"But the girls always get ready in one of the rooms as soon as we get back" you gasped as he flicked his tongue along your clit again.
"Make an excuse, don't keep me waiting again" his eyes found yours, and you nodded. "Stop moving, use your words"
"Yes sir" you grinned, liking this game a little too much.
"Already so wet for me" he mused sticking his tongue inside you, and you let out a small moan. He pumped it a few times, and curled the end before he licked the inside of your lips again and started focusing on your clit. His fingers found their way inside and started slowly pumping into you hitting you in your sweet spot and he would curve his fingers. He went at you like a man almost starved and you cried out trying your best not to move. You were so close to the coil of your orgasm snapping and he suddenly pulled away, and you groaned in response. "Not yet" he started leaving kiss marks along the bottom of your stomach, then the insides of your thighs. Once he was sure you wouldn't cum as soon as he started again, he attacked your bundle of nerves again, slowly pumping his fingers into you. You found yourself moaning again, and soon you were crying out as the orgasm was coming on quickly and it felt incredible. He pulled away again, but this time thrust his erection into you in one push. He put your legs up against his chest as he pumped himself into you, thrusting in and out with vigor. You cried out his name as your orgasm hit and he moaned feeling your walls fluttering around him. "You were made for me" he groaned and pushed your legs to his waist and you immediately wrapped them around him. He leaned down and started kissing you deeply while he rutted into you. You arched your back, and pulled against the cuffs wanting so badly to touch him. He didn't break the kiss, however deepened it even more while his nose brushed against yours. His hand reached down and started to play with your clit, while his vibranium hand toyed with your nipple. You felt another orgasm coming, and could barely think of a cohesive thought. There was only him, and would only ever be him. He was moaning into your mouth in pleasure, and you felt it rumble in his chest. "Cum for me" he pulled back gazing into your eyes. He gave your clit a few more flicks and you cried out his name again. He swallowed your cries as he started kissing you again and you felt him start to lose his rhythm. He let out a long moan and you felt him release inside of you and he thrust a few more times for good measure before just staying inside you and putting his head between your breasts and panting a bit. It was one of the very few times you felt him just let most of his weight on you as he got himself back into sorts. You could feel both your slick and his semen sliding out of you as he pulled out and he looked at you with a proud smile.
"Now, about that dance..." Bucky grinned giving you another kiss quickly on the lips, before reaching up and undoing the cuffs.
"I've been looking forward to it" you smiled at him, rubbing on your wrists a little. You had pulled harder on them than usual.
"I'll go put a record on" he gave you another brief kiss and slid off the bed only putting on his boxers. You smiled, giving a small giggle and headed into the closet to put on a shorter nightie, but decided against panties. You knew that he would appreciate the easy access later.

You woke up in the morning deliciously sore again, noting the small bruises on your hips from the night before. Bucky certainly had the stamina, it was hard to keep up. He had no problem getting you to see things his way, and you turned in his big beefy arms that you were encircled in. You gave him a soft lingering kiss after watching his sleeping face for a few minutes. You heard an appreciative moan before he started kissing you back.
"Good morning beautiful" he said as you pulled away from the kiss.
"The best of good mornings handsome" you flushed a bit. "I do believe you went a little rougher than usual last night, not that I'm complaining"
"Are you okay?" he looked worried for a second.
"More than okay, very satisfied this morning. Why?" you gave him another soft kiss.
"I was just more eager, you've created a monster. I'm addicted to you" he whispered with a grin.
"I've met monsters, you're no where close. I like that its me you're addicted to" you purred. "I'm addicted to you too"
"I'm worried" he finally admitted. "About the new mission, I don't know how long it will be"
"I'm worried about that too" you acknowledged. "Please let me know that your safe when you can" you touched the side of his cheek.
"I expect you to text me every day" he nodded. "I'll do everything I can to answer you, as long as its safe"
"Tony has put some safety protocols in place while you're all gone" you placed your hand on his chest.
"I knew he would" he nodded. "What are they?" he asked gently.
"Suits that will take everyone to Bali, and the pets to Morgan until the team can get to us" you bit your bottom lip. "Iron man suits"
"That's smart" he approved of it.
"I'm worried that the pets wouldn't make it out or something" you admitted.
"Tony's always got a back up plan. Don't worry" he shook his head and smiled at you lovingly. "The most important thing is that everyone is safe while we are gone, so we can focus on the mission"
"I wish I was going" you sighed. "I know I can't, I just wish I could"
"You'll go for the next big one, once maternity leave is over if that's what you want" he seemed worried for a moment.
"I wonder if our babies will need inhibitors, or if they will be super soldiers. What if they are both?" you looked at him worriedly.
"Whatever happens, we will take it on together. You can train them if they have powers, and I'll train them if they have super strength. If they have both, then its family training" he grinned.
"Or they could be normal" you bit your bottom lip.
"No matter what, I'll love them, and so will you" he leaned down to kiss you.
"I already do" you smiled at him. "In case you didn't know, I'm crazy in love with you. Our love created these children, and I wouldn't give them up for the world"
"I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together. I love you Y/N" he pulled you in for another kiss and you sighed happily into it. "Do you think we have time..." he started to run his hand down your side to your naked hip.
"No" you giggled. "We are probably already late, and everyone is back today"
"Not even a little bit?" he pouted.
"Save some stamina for later tonight" you grinned and wriggled out of bed.
"Don't forget our deal, as soon as your back" he reminded you following you into the closet for the start the morning ritual.