Teasing **

By the time Happy came into the living room you were half asleep with the dogs just listening to music. He smirked to himself and took a seat close by and opened the newspaper. You watched him curiously for a few minutes before grabbing the remote control and turning on the tv. You scrolled through Netflix before you found a movie called Pitch Perfect and turned it on. You turned off the music and got entranced by the movie itself. You danced a little in your seat as the show progressed. Happy let out a huff and put his newspaper down and started watching the movies with you. You couldn't help the grin that went across your face when you saw him starting to enjoy it. You couldn't help it, once it was over you put on the sequel right away and you both watched it in silence. He got up around lunch time and grabbed you a sandwich while Doctor Joy came to check in on you. The dogs got up and left you since there was going to be table scraps, and Happy made you eat on the couch. You heard the easy conversation going in the dining room and pouted a little that you couldn't be apart of it. Bucky came in to check on you and sat down under where your feet were. He started rubbing your legs and grinning at you. You arched your eyebrow at him and put on the third installment of Pitch Perfect. Happy got up and left the room for a moment, and you felt Bucky's hand travel higher up your thigh and you giggled looking at him.
"Is this payback?" you whispered, feeling yourself getting a little wet by the way he was watching you and touching you along your legs.
"Oh doll, its cute you think that this is payback" he grinned. "No, I'll be doing that later" he promised. He pulled your leg up and kissed you on the ankle, trailing a finger down to your knees before putting your leg back down. You huffed a little, and saw Happy walk back in. Bucky turned his attention back to the movie, pretending he wasn't teasing you.
"Don't you have training still?" you bit your bottom lip, clenching your thighs together since he was still absentmindedly rubbing up and down your legs and thighs.
"No, free afternoon" he shook his head.
"Oh good, you can make sure she stays on the couch, I'll go watch my stories" Happy went to stand up.
"You can watch them in here Happs" you offered.
"No, finish your movie. I'll be back in an hour" he shook his head and left the room again.
You immediately felt Bucky's hand make it closer to the bottom of your shorts and looked at him in shock. He just grinned and moved closer so it was your thighs over his legs instead. He put his feet up on the coffee table and continued to watch the movie. You didn't think he would dare do anything else, so you turned back to the movie.
It wasn't long before you felt his fingers caress under your shorts, and start rubbing against the front of your thong where it was already quite moist. He pushed past the flimsy material and started playing with your clit. You put a hand over your mouth and looked over your shoulder to make sure that no one was in the vicinity.
"James" you whispered, admonishing him.
"Yes?" he looked at you innocently giving your clit another lazy stroke.
"You're going to get us caught" you flushed a deep red.
"I don't know what you're talking about" his eyes were dark, and he had the biggest smirk on his face. You let out a small giggle before you felt him rub your clit again and you tried to bite back a moan. "Now if anyone gives us away, its going to be you" he started rubbing your clit more quickly. You grabbed a pillow and put it over your face to stop the moans from filling the room. Just as you were about to cum, he stopped and you dropped the pillow and glared at him.
"Oh that's so mean" you groaned. He grinned at you and inserted two fingers all the sudden and you arched your back in pleasure not expecting that at all. He pumped his fingers until you were close again, then retracted his hand and then sucked each of his fingers while holding your gaze. "Fuck" you picked up the pillow again and put it over your face.
"Oh, I intend to" he whispered to you. You didn't miss the promise in his voice. You were so anxious that you didn't get your release, you wanted to straddle his lap and finish what he started.
"Fuck it" you sat up and put a thigh on each side of his lap, pulling his face to yours to kiss him deeply. You didn't care if anyone walked in and saw you like this. You wanted him, and there was no changing your mind. He chuckled and held you by the hips pulling you against his erection. You swiveled your hips a little bit, reveling in the friction and gave a small moan.
"Y/N" he breathed against your lips lifting his hips to meet you as you ground against him. "This is a very bad idea" he pulled back, drinking in the way you were looking at him.
"I've got a few very bad idea's" you pulled him back into the kiss. It wasn't long before you felt him stand up, pulling you with him. You immediately wrapped your legs around him as he started walking towards the bedrooms. You moved to kissing him along the side of the neck, nibbling on his earlobe before sucking on his neck in that one spot that sure enough, made him moan. You grinned to yourself loving the fact that you had that effect on him. He opened the bedroom door and slammed it shut quickly before pushing you against the wall, and pulling at your shirt trying to get it off. You leaned back long enough for him to get it off and his mouth immediately went to your breasts.
"We have to be quick" he sucked hard on your nipple, only pulling back long enough to warn you. You nodded and he set you down quickly. You started reaching for his sweat pants an pulling them to his knees before pulling your shorts off. He pulled you against him again, and pinned you between him and the wall. You jumped up wrapping your legs around him again and felt him enter you quickly. You moved up and down, bracing yourself against his shoulders to help with the movement. He started thrusting up roughly and you just gave up and bit down on his shoulder just enjoying the feeling of having him inside you again. You felt your orgasm coming on quickly and could tell he was close as well while he pounded into you even harder. You let out a long moan, sucking hard on his skin moving to his neck while you came trying not to call out his name as badly as you wanted to. You felt him pump a few more times before he stilled and leaned back slightly panting while he gazed at you adoringly. You kissed him sweetly on the lips, and rest your forehead against his for a moment.
Without a word, he set you on the floor again so you could put your clothes back on and he pulled up his pants. Once you were fully dressed again, he leaned down and claimed your lips kissing you deeply. You gave a small giggle as he pulled away and he arched an eyebrow at you.
"Worth it" you took his hand and kissed his palm. He laughed, and pulled you out of the room and headed back to the living room. Happy wasn't back yet, so you un-paused the movie and resumed your spots on the couch only this time you laid your head in his lap and smiled to yourself. You looked up and he had a huge grin on his face.
"Yeah, worth it" he finally whispered to you.
"We should do that more often" you nuzzled your face in his lap.
"Oh, I intend to" he chuckled.