A worn out Bucky**

When Bucky got back, he had a can of whipped cream and a full plate of cookies and got on the bed beside you. You took one cookie and put whipped cream on it, while he followed suit, trying it for himself. He moaned appreciatively and nodded to himself while the two of you ate the full plate of cookies together. He got up and brought the plate back to the kitchen, but left the whipped cream beside the bed. When he came back in you had already taken off your panties, and were waiting for him expectantly on the side of the bed with your legs spread for him already.
"Hey Sarge" you purred as he came in the door and he grinned from ear to ear.
"I'm really going to like this pregnancy" he decided aloud and hurriedly took off his pants, and kneeled in front of you. He leaned up and started to kiss you hungrily on the lips, and you gave a moan of satisfaction as his tongue brushed against yours. He brought his flesh hand up behind your neck and started pulling you down to him a little bit more so he could continue to deepen the kiss and you sighed softly against his lips. His vibranium hand moved slowly up your thigh and cupped your sex, dipping one finger gently inside of you. You gave another small moan, and he let go from behind your neck and started kissing a trail down the side of your neck, making his way slowly to your breasts. He pulled at the material of your nightgown and pushed it under your breasts using one hand on one of your breasts while his mouth concentrated on the other leaving small kiss marks and concentrating on your nipple. He switched to the other breast, and his flesh hand started travelling up your thigh to join his other hand. He moved his vibranium hand up to play with your other breast for a moment then his flesh hand started to play slowly with your clit and your entrance at the same time. You bucked your hips against his hand and let out a small moan and you felt him grin against your skin. He moved his hand to your back and started pushing you slowly back, leaning more onto you and you laid back on the bed completely and he started kissing a trail from your breasts to your clit. You moaned softly as he pulled up on the nightgown, and you were completely exposed to him. He pressed two fingers inside of you while he started lazily licking at your clit again. You reached down and ran your hands through his hair, and he pulled one of your legs over his shoulder.
"Sarge" you gasped as you felt his teeth brush against you slightly.
"Let me enjoy my dessert" he whispered against your skin. He moved away and started kissing the inside of your thighs leaving his kiss marks and you shivered in pleasure. He moved his hand to toy with your clit, while his tongue licked a strip along your folds and he stuck his tongue in your center and you felt him move it in and out slowly. You could feel the coil of your orgasm already starting to come together as he continued his onslaught. You moaned his name throwing your head back on the bed, and brought your hands up to play with your own breasts.
"That's a sight for sore eyes" he stopped and kissed the bottom of your stomach. He reached up his vibranium hand and started playing with one of your nipples as you put your other thigh over his shoulder and he got the hint going back to what he was doing. You let out moans more frequently and he switched spots with his fingers again, thrusting them in and out of you quickly, while he also moved his tongue around your clit more feverishly. You let out a cry as the coil of your orgasm snapped, and he stayed down there licking up your juices. Your legs were shaking from the pure intensity of the orgasm, and of him continuing. Once he seemed satisfied that he got everything he could get from you for now, he started kissing a trail to your stomach, focusing there specifically for a bit letting you ride out the rest of your high. He slipped both of his hands under your nightgown and started pulling it up and you raised your hips before sitting up so he could take it off the rest of the way. As he exposed each area of skin, the took the time to kiss it, and indulge himself for a few minutes before continuing to move his way up.
He made it to your breasts and you thrust your chest at him wantonly and he chuckled while taking a moment to play with each breast again. He moved his way up your neck and pulled the nightgown off of you completely, tossing it to the side. He finally made it back to your lips, and you eagerly opened your lips to him. You pulled at him with your hands in his hair, hungrily just wanting every inch of him. You reached one hand to move down his back and raked your nails back up and he groaned, pushing his hips into yours.
"What about my dessert?" you purred as he pulled back for air.
"Didn't you just have your cookies?" he chuckled.
"That's not what I want" you started to push at him to lay on his back. He moaned slightly as you started kissing down the side of his neck, leaving little kiss marks as you moved incredibly slowly. He kept running his hands up and down your back, and through your hair. You nipped at his nipples as you moved down and he moaned loudly. He started pulling up under your arms pulling you to kiss you hungrily. You started grinding yourself against him through the fabric of his boxers and he groaned the kiss deepening more, to where it was almost just tongue and teeth. When he pulled back for air, you moved down the other side of his neck and started moving down again, making it to his abs and you heard him sigh as you got towards his boxers. You licked the front of the fabric along his shaft and he moaned your name.
"Were you a good boy today?" you asked him giving a smirk.
"So good" he nodded quickly.
"Did you have naughty thoughts?" you gave him another lick and he moaned again.
"Every five minutes, if not more" he admitted, not used to you talking to him while you were both engaged intimately.
"Good" you purred, and started pulling down on his boxers. He lifted his hips to help you get the fabric off. "Tell me what you want, Sarge" you pulled them off the rest of the way and hovered on top of him for a moment.
"You, just you" his voice was raspy. You smirked and took him slowly in your mouth. You ran your tongue along the entire shaft and took the tip into your mouth, pumping his shaft slowly with one free hand, and used your other hand to play with his balls the way he liked it. You hallowed out your cheeks continuing to take him as deep as you could into your mouth, swirling your tongue around him. You could hear him continuously moaning your name. "Play with yourself" he whispered, watching you. You removed the hand from his balls, and slipped it down between your legs and you watched his eyes darken as he watched you play with your own clit. He started moving his hips with you while you took him down to your throat and felt him release. You sat back on your knees, continuing to play with your clit and licked your lips while swallowing everything from him.
"Fuck" he sat up all the way and moved to kiss you hungrily again, and his hand went down to push yours away, and he slipped two fingers back inside you while his thumb toyed with your clit. "You have no idea how sexy you are" he growled. He pulled you against his body, and started kissing down your neck again. "I can't wait anymore" he flipped you onto your back and slipped inside of you slowly. You automatically wrapped your legs around him. He pulled your legs up and put your ankles on his shoulders and started moving slowly at first, but then he started to pick up the pace. You sighed feeling him so deep inside of you. As he started moving faster you let out small cries and moans as he moved. You moved your legs to wrap around his waist and used momentum to sit up and wrap yourself around him. He moved off of the bed and you wrapped your arms over his shoulders as he moved towards backing you into a wall. You latched onto the side of his neck and working on his collarbone before moving to his lips to kiss him hungrily as he continued to thrust inside of you. You felt the coil of your orgasm starting to snap, and he grunted as your walls started fluttering around him as you cried out his name. He started to lose his rhythm and you felt him spill inside of you. He continued to move until you both rode out your highs.
"That was new" he grinned still holding you against the wall.
"I spend a lot of time thinking about the things I want to do to you lately" you gave him another kiss softly on the lips. "So many naughty things" you added.
"You should tell me about the naughty things" he whispered.
"Why? When I can just show you" you started kissing along his jawline. "What do you say Sarge? Are you up for another round, or do you need a nap?" you giggled.
"The only one needing a nap tonight, is going to be you princess" he turned and placed you on the bed grabbing the can of whipped cream. "Now where should I start?" he grinned.

When morning came, you felt fairly proud of yourself. Bucky was passed out like a light, and it didn't look like he was going to wake up anytime soon. You were wrapped up tightly in his arms and he was so tired he was even letting out a soft snore. You kissed his arms, and nuzzled your body in closer. You giggled softly looking at the empty can of whipped cream that had been put to good use the night before. You slowly slipped out of his grasp, and tip toed over to the closet and put on a fresh pair of leggings and one of the maternity shirts that was a little lower cut. You put on your socks and winter boots before going to brush your teeth and hair. You didn't think Bucky had too much more to do, so you were going to let him sleep in and bring him back breakfast in bed since you had kept him up almost the entire night. You gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and slipped out of the bedroom silently and headed towards the dining room.
"Good morning" you almost sang as you sat down at the table.
"Where's Buck?" Steve looked up confused. The rest of the others were looking at you curiously.
"I'm letting him sleep in, don't any of you dare go wake him up. That's my job" you warned them.
"You wore him out?" Wanda started laughing, and Loki chuckled.
"He's just a little tired, a lot of excitement the last few days" you grinned proudly.
"He has another busy day today" Tony announced.
"Don't keep him out too late, I have needs" you grinned and Steve almost spit out his orange juice.
"Lucky son of a bitch" Sam shook his head.
You saw Nat look at you proudly and gave you a wink while you ate your fill for breakfast. You filled up a plate for Bucky and got him an orange juice.
"Don't forget we have a schedule to keep" Pepper called to you as you stood up.
"No problem, but I want to make sure he eats first" you gave a grin. "Oh, can someone order some more whipped cream please? We finished both cans" you heard Sam burst out laughing.
"Add that to her cravings list" Nat spoke to Bruce quickly.

You got back to the bedroom and Bucky was still passed out on the bed. You put the plate on the bedside table, and noticed he had moved to sleeping on his back, and you straddled his hips sitting on him. You leaned down and kissed him slowly and softly on the lips. He heard him give a moan and his hands came up to pull you closer.
"Good morning handsome" you smiled pulling back.
"The best of good mornings beautiful" he took your line. You giggled, and moved your hips against him. "Ready to go again?" he quirked an eyebrow.
"Oh I am, but I have an appointment at the spa. I already asked Tony to bring you back at a decent hour so I can have my way with you again" you grinned impishly. He started to smile and let out a chuckle.
"You definitely have more energy" he raised an eyebrow.
"For you my love, I have vaults of energy" you leaned down to kiss him again. "I brought you breakfast in bed" you sang a little. "You need to keep up your strength"
"I'm one lucky man" he shook his head with a large grin. You shimmied off of his hips and licked your lips slowly. "No, don't do that, I'll be hard all day" he shook his head. You giggled, and pulled up your shirt to show him your breasts. "Fuck" he growled and sat up. You grabbed his plate quickly and put it in front of him.
"Eat" you ordered.
"I'd rather eat you" he kissed your stomach
"Eat your food, and make sure you think lots of dirty thoughts today" you winked and he started smiling even more. You leaned down and kissed him hungrily before slipped out the door backwards. "I love you"
"Fuck I love you" he groaned and started eating as you ran to go meet the girls.