A moment alone **

Bucky announced you were both going to call it an early night, and no one questioned it. You looked tired to say the least. You had honestly pushed your powers a bit further than you were used to. He opened the bedroom door to your room and Leia, Chewy and Harry were already snoozing on the floor having spent their day playing outside. You were amazed at how comfortable they were in their new home, and seemed to honestly relish in how much freedom they had. You had never stopped them from playing in the forest before, but they seemed to like it here better almost. It warmed your heart. Lily was laying on the pillow in the center of your bed purring happily.
As soon as the door was closed, Bucky pulled you back against him. With your back flat against his body and held closely to him you looked over your shoulder looking at him curiously. He gave a grin and started kissing slowly down your neck to your shoulder, and you leaned your head to the side to give him better access. You couldn't help but moan softly with the way his lips moved against your skin, it had been too long since the last time you both had been alone together and had the chance to be intimate. His hands started making their way up under your shirt slowly towards your breasts, and you sighed happily as he gave them a gentle squeeze. You could feel his length hard against you, straining against his pants and moaned knowing you couldn't wait to feel him again as soon as possible.
You turned in his arms, feeling a little sad at the loss of contact placing both hands on either side of his face so you could gaze into his eyes for a moment before getting up on your tip toes to kiss him on the lips softly. He groaned, placing his hands on your hips and you knew with how tight he was holding you there would be some slight bruising. You loved the effect that you seemed to have on him. He deepened the kiss, pushing past your lips and taking dominance of the kiss. You felt his nose brush against yours a few times as he kept trying to get more of an angle. Slowly his hands started pulling at the hem of your shirt before lifting it, bringing your shirt up to under your shoulders. He stopped kissing you long enough to pull it all the way off, and you took the opportunity to grab at the hem of his shirt trying to pull it off of him but he pulled it off quickly with one hand pulling you back to him with the other, his lips claiming yours again. You started kissing a trail down his jawline to his earlobe, then down his neck while he moaned loudly in your ear. You found that one spot that always made him moan on the side of his neck and sucked harder at it hearing him moan your name again. Your hands had been running along his chest and back until now, however you started moving them down towards his pants trying to push at them. You heard him almost growl and he picked you up while throwing you on the bed and you let out a laugh. Lily got up grumpily and jumped off the bed. He kicked off his pants and boxers while making his way to you reaching to your hips and pulling off your shorts and panties at the same time.
"James?" you asked, when he stood there and was drinking in the sight of you nearly naked on the bed waiting for him.
"How did I get so lucky, doll?" he whispered softly while bending down to kiss a trail from your knees to your upper thighs. "You're so beautiful" he kissed your inner thigh. "Your kind" he kissed the inside of your other thigh. "Your smart" he sucked softly on the supple flesh. "Your everything I could have ever wanted, and more" he kissed his way up to your folds and started to kiss them softly before he licked a long strip before going towards your clit. You let out a small cry as he almost lazily moved his tongue around your clit, taking his time to really enjoy what he was doing to you. His metal arm lay across your hips holding you down securely while his flesh hand started to pump fingers into you. He didn't bother starting with just one today, as you were already pretty wet for him so he started with two. You started moaning even louder as you felt an orgasm working its way to the surface.
"James" you sighed, trying to tell him without so many words that you needed him. He was always such a patient lover, always taking his time. In a way you felt guilty because you weren't reciprocating, however you wanted to. "Please" you whispered while feeling start sucking directly on your clit. You felt the coil snap, and you screamed out his name arching your back in absolute pleasure. You felt him grin against you and start kissing a trail up towards your breasts while you were still seeing stars.
You finally caught your breath while he was nibbling at your nipples, and pulled at his arms wanting him to kiss you. He finally took the hint, and moved his way tortuously slow kissing a trail along your collarbone and then up your neck to your lips. You pushed at his shoulders, but he seemed to be content to continue kissing you deeply. You loved the feeling of his tongue dancing with yours. You huffed pulling back and used your knowledge from sparring and flipped him onto his back.
"What are you doing doll?" he chuckled while you straddled him starting to kiss a trail along the side of his neck sucking experimentally leaving love bites on your way. You then moved to his collar bone, causing him to moan your name. You grinned against his skin, and made your way to one of his nipples and giving them attention as well. You heard him moan again as you made your way down past his navel to between his legs. You took his dick in your hand and looked up at him to make sure you had his attention and licked the underside while you stared into his blue eyes. He continued to watch you while you took him completely into your mouth, swiveling your tongue around the head every time you bobbed your head up and hallowing out your cheeks as you went down. You used the other hand to play with his balls to add to his pleasure. He finally threw his head back moaning your name again while you picked up the pace. His metal hand came down and pulled at your hair making you gasp a little but it didn't mean you didn't like it. It made you want to go faster, as you felt his release coming quickly. He cried out your name and you felt the thick ropes of his cum go down your throat. You swallowed it all, then gave him one last lick then sat back on your knees and smiled at him proudly, wiping the side of your mouth and licking your fingers.
"Fuck, that was hot" he pulled you against his chest and started kissing you deeply again.
"How did I get so lucky, to meet such a romantic" you kissed the side of his lips "Gentle" you nipped at his earlobe "funny" you kissed at his favorite spot on his neck "smart" you moved to his collarbone "Handsome, kind, amazing gentleman" you felt him pull you up to kiss him on the lips again. "I'm so blessed with you" you whispered against his lips.
"I'm not going to go easy on you tonight doll" he growled. "Need you too much" he was already hard again.
"Cute you assume you are the only one feeling needy" you giggled, pushing on his shoulders and straddling him on the sides of his hips and lining him up with yourself. You slowly inserted him in and waited until he was fully inside you while running your nails down his chest. He growled deeply while you started to swivel your hips and move up again. He thrust up quickly making you moan deeply, and continued to move. Seeming to get frustrated that you weren't moving quickly enough he flipped you onto your back and took your hands moving them above your head while he thrust into you. You loved the feeling of him restraining you while he continued to bring you so much pleasure. You called out his name a few times, feeling your orgasm was close. He thrusted harder, hearing the slap of skin while you would raise your hips to each of his thrusts.
"Cum" he commanded to you and you felt yourself release crying out his name again. You felt him release inside you then he let go of your wrists then was panting above you. Slowly he laid down and pulled you to snuggle into him.
"That was mind blowing" you kissed him on the chest as you wrapped one arm across his chest.
"Not too much?" he seemed worried, but looked at you lovingly.
"We could always try handcuffs. It was kinda hot" you giggled, leaning up and kissing him on the lips.
"Fuck, you're amazing" he sighed happily.
"Is that a yes?" you giggled again, and he pulled you into a deeper kiss. It wasn't long before the kiss became heated, and he was pressing you back down into the bed again.