Game night**

After spending the entire day outside with the team, you felt more at peace. Even Thor seemed to be having fun. You noticed that even Leia seemed to have fun chasing everyone up and down the hill. You had really enjoyed being held by different members of the team as you went down the hill several times. Going down with Bucky remained your favorite, although Steve was a close second in holding you steady. Scott and Peter were fun, they tended to laugh the whole way through. You figured, if this was going to be one of your last family days with them, it was going to be one of your best memories no matter what the future held for you. You secretly took the sleeve around the cup from the hot chocolate and put it in your pocket for your scrap book later. You took pictures of everyone having fun during the day. Tony took a few pictures of you and Bucky, and some with Steve in the photo. Nat and Bruce insisted on having a family photo, as did Tony and Pepper, where you were squished between Wanda, Peter, and Pietro. You had politely asked for the pictures to be sent to you, so you could add them to the walls and your scrap book.

When it came to supper, they had ordered in pizza for everyone. Tony announced the normal drinking game that came with the night meant that you would have to drink juice or water instead. You didn't mind at all. You were looking forward to seeing Bucky and Steve let loose though. Thor announced he was already ready with more mead. You grabbed a large bottle of apple juice and a glass to refill it as you headed to the living room. You went to sit between Bucky and Steve when Bucky reached out and pulled you onto his lap, taking a sip of his mead and gave you a sly smirk. You rested your one leg between his two, and the other on the other side.
"Alright, truth or dare!" Tony took a sip of his scotch.
"Oh come on Tony, you know that is a bad idea" Bruce shook his head.
"You first then. Truth or dare?" Tony grinned at him.
"Truth" Bruce saw no way out.
"What's your favorite lingerie?" Tony chuckled as Bruce's face went red.
"I think I'll just drink" Bruce went to take a sip.
"It's okay, that one is mild" Nat grinned. "He'll have you drunk too soon"
"Alright, none" Bruce flushed even more and Nat winked at him. "Truth or dare Wanda"
"Dare" she grinned leaning forward.
"I dare you to sing the last song you listened to" Bruce smiled. You couldn't help but smile when she started belting out "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix a lot. Nat chimed in with her, and you giggled a bit. The game went around the room, where everything was relatively mild. Until Tony got to Bucky and asked him to choose truth or dare.
"Truth" Bucky knew better.
"Who is the last person in your spank bank, and to top it off, when" Tony grinned mischievously.
You turned to look at Bucky and saw his face had gone red. "Come on Tony" he shook his head.
"Easy question, just answer it" Tony took another sip of his scotch.
"Y/N, on her last girls night when she was passed out on my bed" he took a drink. "Screw you Tony" he added for good measure.
"Now I'm curious if you did it at the cabin" Tony laughed.
"Good think its one question only" Steve chuckled.
"Truth or dare doll?" Bucky turned his eyes to you.
"Seeing where the truths have been going, I'm going to say dare" you smiled at him.
"I dare you to kiss me" he grinned. "Inhibitor off"
"Outside only" you blushed standing up. He followed you outside and you double tapped the inhibitor. He leaned down expectantly and you leaned up and pressed your lips against his. The flames came out immediately and surrounded both of you and he moaned deepening the kiss. You ran your hands through his hair and felt him running his hands all over your back.
"Alright, make out session over" Peter called out, while everyone laughed. "That was the lamest dare ever. You two kiss all the time"
"You'd understand if you felt it" Bucky grinned giving you another chaste kiss. You tapped your inhibitor and followed him back in.
"What does it feel like?" Peter quirked his eyebrow, and all eyes went to you two.
"Like your skin is alive, like you can feel everything intensified. Its amazing, just like her" Bucky pulled you back onto his lap.
"Clint, truth or dare?" you smirked, knowing everyone was already starting to get drunk.
"I choose dare" he grinned, and you pouted having had a good truth question for him.
"I dare you to try a sip of mead" you smiled, and Thor handed over his drink. Clint took a sip quickly and gave it back.
"That stuff is strong, I remember the last time I tried it" he shivered. The game went around again and you giggled when Happy had to admit his crush was Aunt May. Tony was first to tell him that it wasn't that much of a secret. You learned that Steve liked Satin over lace lingerie, and his face was completely red. You learned that Bucky's preference was the lace, which explained why when you wore it, he tended to rip it. You knew Steve was good and drunk when he had moved closer to you and Bucky and put his arms around you both. Bucky was giggly, and kept giving you kisses every chance he got.
"Alright, game night over" Nat slurred. "Super boys are both drunk"
"I'll get them to bed" you offered trying to get out of Steve's hold. Scott came over to try to help but fell backwards and started laughing.
"Punk, let me up" Bucky pushed on Steve who finally let go. You stood up and Bucky was quick to pick up Steve and help him back to his room. You wished everyone goodnight and followed close behind.