A moment alone**

Bucky didn't go far while you were in the regeneration machine. He seemed content to sit beside you while you waited for the scars to go away. You noticed he had placed his flesh hand on top of the machine where your stomach was, and seemed a little anxious.
"What's wrong?" you whispered to him.
"I just wish more of us would have stayed behind while we went on that mission. You wouldn't have felt like you had to stay behind" he shook his head. "I was so worried about you"
"We were fine, Loki did a lot of the work for me" you gave a soft smile. "Now Jeanette is in processing and going to head to the raft. That's a huge load off my shoulders. I don't have to worry about her hurting you" you looked at him lovingly. "I was terrified that she would be where you were, but Loki and I beat her"
"I still can't believe that cat was Loki the whole time" he shook his head.
"Have you ever seen a cat run away when it see's you getting undressed before?" you gave a smirk. "That was clue number one"
"You carried him everywhere" he reminded you.
"I still would if he was in cat form. I like having a snuggly cat" you giggled when he looked at you in surprise.
"But why did he wait so long?" he looked confused.
"I think he was waiting for me to leave, but I wasn't going to if the compound was under attack and Shield didn't have it. He waited until the last second, I think he was afraid I'd be angry with him. It was the furthest from it. I was relieved he finally came out of hiding" you wanted so badly to reach out and touch him.
"I just kept thinking I might have lost you, when I just found you. I feel like you're the other half of my soul, you're my soulmate" he looked at you in the eyes.
"I feel the same way" you gave another smile. "Just think of all the time we have together going forward" you tried to remind him you weren't going anywhere.
"Promise me, no more risks" he begged you.
"I swear it" you promised.
"Good, we should start talking about the wedding" he sat back. "I want it as soon as possible"
"Okay" you nodded.
"How's next week?" he grinned.
"I don't think we have enough time for that" you giggled.
"Its lots of time, we could get married here. We could get married in Vegas. We could get married at the cabin..." he drifted off.
"If we get married at the cabin, everyone will want to stay the night and I want my honeymoon night" you smiled at him. "I'm not doing a shotgun wedding in Vegas, and there's nowhere close to here that's romantic for our wedding"
"What kind of cake do you want?" he seemed to be putting that to the back of his mind for now.
"Chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. I could eat a whole cake of that" you realized you were craving it badly now. "Strawberry filling. Your supposed to like it too" you glared at him.
"Let me take care of the plans, you worry about picking out your dress" he smiled at you.
"What about the wedding party?" you asked him softly. "I want Loki in it"
"I'll ask him" Bucky nodded. "After everything he's done for us, it's the least we can ask him"
"I want Nat, Wanda, Maria, and Pepper" you decided.
"I'm getting Stevie, Loki, Morgan, and Sam" he sighed. "Sam is ring barer" he chuckled.
"I thought that was going to be Clint?" you giggled.
"Sam gets that honor" he grinned evilly.

When you got out of the regeneration machine, Bucky carried you back to the bedroom and laid you down so you could take a nap while he ran out to do a few things. He seemed up to something, but you didn't mind. You felt Leia and Lily jump up and snuggle with you. You rubbed your stomach absentmindedly wondering if Bucky was going to be gone long. You wanted to cuddle him the most. You nodded off for a while, until you felt two strong arms wrap themselves around you and you snuggled in happily.
"You awake doll?" Bucky's voice whispered from behind him.
"Not quite" you sighed and felt him start rubbing your stomach, and kissing the side of your neck. You leaned more into him, and put your hand on top of his.
"You are going out with the girls tomorrow" he warned you. "To get new clothes, and a dress" he kissed the side of your neck again.
"You left the planning of the wedding to Pepper didn't you?" you opened one eye.
"Her wedding planner" he corrected and you giggled.
"Sarge" you started to turn in his arms.
"Oh no" he grinned, whispering to you. "You can't pull a Sarge on me so close to supper time"
"Oh I will, Sarge" you purred to him.
"Its been over a week" he groaned.
"I know Sarge" you started kissing him on the side of his neck. "Its been like two weeks" you added for good measure.
"Tony's going to be so pissed" he captured your lips with his. He started pushing you onto your back, lightly kissing your forehead, the tip of your nose, and then back to your lips before deepening the kiss. You moaned in pleasure feeling you had waited forever for this to happen. It had been too long since he had kissed you with such wild abandon. You ran your hands through his hair and he put more weight on you while he pushed you more into the mattress. You both broke apart for air momentarily and you pulled on the bottom of his shirt. He sat up long enough to pull his shirt off, before he pulled you up from under your arms and you sat up so he could pull your shirt off. He threw it carelessly across the room and reached behind to get your bra and pulled it off of you. You giggled as he started kissing down the side of your neck and pausing at your collarbone. You ran your nails up and down his back automatically and wrapped your legs around his waist rubbing up against him. He groaned loudly and pressed more into you.
"Y/N, I'm not going to last long" he warned you.
"Neither am I" you purred kissing along the side of his neck. He ground into you again, and you moaned in pleasure from the friction. He got up from on top of you and started reaching for your pants and panties, and pulling the down slowly, taking everything in. He went back to your breasts and started to tease one with his tongue and teeth, while palming the other with his hand. You moaned softly and you felt him switch from one breast to the other before starting to kiss a trail down your stomach to your center. You felt him leave small love bites in his wake, which seemed to be his signature. He licked a strip along your folds before going for your clit while using his hand to pump two fingers in and out of your already dripping core. "Bucky, please" you begged. He moaned and stopped to kiss the insides of your thighs.
"You still taste so good" he sighed to himself before going back to focus on your clit. You felt your orgasm coming on quickly and he could tell by the movement of your hips you were close. He stood up and pulled off his bottoms and slid into you until he bottomed out and started thrusting slowly in and out of you. You wrapped your legs around his waist and his hand went down to play with your clit again. The coil of your orgasm snapped and you cried out and he groaned as your walls fluttered around him. He reached down and pulled you up so you were flush against his chest and he held your weight with his vibranium arm and he turned so he had you against the wall. He captured your lips with his again, kissing you hungrily while his flesh hand started to toy with your clit again.
"Its too sensitive.... Fuck" you cried out. He knew you too well, and you felt another orgasm coming. He pulled you in for another kiss as he started to lose his rhythm again.
"Come on baby" he growled and you let out a cry as your orgasm hit you hard again. You felt him release into you moments later and he leaned against you, putting his head in the curve of your neck. "Fuck" he whispered. "Better than I remembered" he chuckled.
"We're late for supper" you panted a little.
"Worth it" he grinned against your skin.