New Suits**

You carried Frost while Alpine was on Bucky's shoulder as you both walked outside with the rest of the team. Tony and Pepper had even joined on the walk, and you tried to not jump if you felt your phone go off. You had gotten a few messages from Maria today, and you were slow to reply. You were still worried about the threatening messages that you had received. Bucky kept his elbow out for you and you put your arm through, still holding on Frost who purred loudly. Leia, Chewy, and Harry were having a ball running across the snow and barking at one another.
"I didn't think it would be this cold" Wanda admitted after a while.
"I can help with that" you offered, and you felt Frost climb up on your shoulder. It really was like he knew exactly what you needed. You double tapped your inhibitor and let the flames come out. You summoned birds of flames to surround the group and they all started to feel warmer.
"That's handy" Steve chuckled back to you. You focused on the flames only being in the birds and not on your body. It took a little more concentration, but it was so much easier than months ago when you struggled with calling on just a flame bubble. You smiled at Steve and called on butterflies to fly around closer to everyone. Frost meowed at you just as your foot hit some ice, and you started to fall, but Bucky turned and grabbed you quickly and Frost jumped down to walk ahead of you.
"I didn't see that coming" you giggled as Bucky pulled you closer to him.
"You wont see this either" Pietro called and you felt something hit you square on the butt. You started laughing and turned quickly summoning a snowball in your hand. You threw it at him, and he dodged it accidently hitting Nat.
"I'm sorry" you saw her already going to pick up some snow. You moved to be in front of Bucky when another ball hurtled it in your direction and hit Bucky in the back of the head. Bucky burst out laughing and bent down to make a large snowball. You created another one trying to aim for Pietro as he was running. You calculated to where he would be and launched it and you saw the blur stop for a moment in shock. Bucky threw his at Nat, and Bruce blocked it for her.
"Children, we are supposed to be having a family walk" Tony called from the front, then picked up a snowball and hit Steve square in the chest. Steve was quick to retaliate. Soon all of you were in a snowball fight, and Bucky was taking all the hits for you. You couldn't stop giggling, and felt almost completely relaxed.
Once it was over, you all made your way back inside. You both bid everyone good night, and headed back to your suite with Leia, Frost, and Alpine.

"We should take a shower so you don't get sick" Bucky said as you got in the door.
"We?" you smiled at him as you put your jacket up in the closet.
"You need supervision" he winked at you.
"I do not, but if you want to join me, we can save some water" you saw the glint in his eye.
"I do want to save the planet" he pulled you close for a lingering kiss. When you pulled back you saw Leia was already back under the Christmas tree next to Frost who was on his satin pillow. Alpine was curled up with Lily on the couch.
"Didn't you get your fill earlier?" you teased as you started heading to the bedroom, putting more sway into your hips.
"That was three hours ago" you heard a deep rumbling from behind you as two arms snaked around your waist and pulling you back slightly. "All day every day" he spoke huskily in your ear.
"You realize once the babies come, we won't be able to have sex for a while" you warned him. "I'll need time for my body to readjust"
"There's a regeneration machine" he kissed a trail down the side of your neck. "And babysitters"
"Bucky" you laughed, putting one hand on the side of his face trying to encourage him to keep kissing along your neck.
"I'm serious, we will find a way" he chuckled. "Besides, its not sex. Its making love" he added for good measure. "That's something we do very well together" he nipped at your earlobe.
"Babies will take almost all of our time" you tried to warn him.
"If you think anyone in this compound is going to let us, just do it just by ourselves, you're wrong" he started to lift your shirt up and sneak an arm in to fondle at your breast. "Our kids are going to be spoiled" he added for good measure. "I was reading on the internet thing, what all we need to be prepared for. We will be fine. Now, enough talking, we have a shower to take and I have a dame that needs at least a few hours rest before breakfast" he chuckled darkly and you knew that was more of a promise. You pulled on the hand that was fondling your breast, and brought it to your lips to kiss it softly.
"Come on James" you started to lead the way into the bedroom. He pushed the door closed quickly once you were both inside, and started pulling at your clothes to take them off. You giggled slightly and started doing the same to him once he had your shirt off. He grinned fully pulling you against him as soon as his shirt hit the ground and kissed you deeply, claiming you as his own. He helped guide you backwards into the bathroom, not taking his lips from yours as he pushed down at your bottoms. You ran your hands down his back and started to push at his pants wanting more and more of his flesh touching yours.
Once you both free of all your clothing you felt your back hit the shower door, and you pulled away from the kiss long enough to turn on the water at a warmer temperature. Bucky didn't miss a beat, and started kissing along your neck to your collarbone and nipping at the skin there.
"Delicious" he hummed under his breath, moving his hand to grab some of the flesh of your ass and squeezing it. You yelped a little in surprise and he used both hands to pull on your hips so you were flush against him. You hummed in satisfaction feeling his erection pressing against you. He let you take a few steps forward to get into the shower and was close to follow you, pulling you against him again as the water cascaded over both of you. "Hey Friday, play 'All of me' by John Legend" Bucky called out, taking his lips from the back of your neck. You turned in his arms and smiled up at him.
"I remember the first time you played this for me" you smiled at the memory of being up at the cabin.
"I do too" he spoke huskily and leaned down to claim your lips again while he ran his hands through your hair. You raked your fingers through his hair in kind, trying to pull him impossibly closer to deepen the kiss. When you pulled back for air, you reached for the shampoo and used some to run through his hair. He was too focused on teasing your nipples, leaning down to suckle on them softly. You gave a small moan when you felt his teeth graze one, while his other hand palmed at the other. You finished with his hair, then started working on your own as he got down to his knees. He started kissing along your stomach, and moving his way to your clit, flicking it slightly with his tongue. He reached one hand to hold you by the hip while the other hand started making its way up your thigh. You were trying to concentrate on washing your hair free of shampoo but he was good at distracting you. He flicked his tongue again before going relentlessly against your bundle of nerves and two fingers started pumping into you. You tried to hold back a gasp as he flexed his fingers in just the right spot. You tried to take a step back, but his one hand held you steadily in one place. You let out a moan as he continued to pump his fingers and nip at your clit. You came quickly and arched your back against the shower wall behind you. He licked your entire slit before standing up and grinning to himself while he sucked on the fingers that were just inside of you.
"You do that too well" you flushed.
"I would make you cum faster, but I enjoy what I'm doing too much" he gave a cheeky grin leaning down to kiss your lips again. "Time for conditioner?" he pulled back giving an innocent smile and handing you the bottle. You raised your eyebrow at him and started running it through his hair, and he closed his eyes with a smile. You loved that he would just let you do this for him. You let it soak for a minute before helping him rinse it out, then started on your own hair. Once you had stopped to let it set in for a moment you felt his hands pull at your thighs.
"I need to rinse" you giggled, but he pulled again and you jumped up hooking your legs around his waist.
"I just wanted you closer to the water" he gave a wink as you used one hand to hold him at his shoulders and the other hand to rinse out your hair. You felt his erection starting to slip into you slowly and you bit your bottom lip trying to hurry rinsing. "You know what that does to me doll" you heard him growl a little, and he used one hand to pull you from behind your neck to his face so he could kiss you. You let out a moan as his tongue explored your mouth, at the same time he bottomed out completely inside of you. He moved so your back was against the tile wall to keep you balanced and you put your other hand on his shoulders, giving up on knowing whether or not you rinsed your hair thoroughly enough or not. He started thrusting his hips slowly, and you moved in tune with him. Soon he started picking up the pace, rarely taking his lips from yours.
"Fuck Bucky" you cried out as you felt another orgasm coming.
"That's right doll, only I can do this to you" he moved to kissing the side of your neck as he started snapping his hips going a bit harder than before. "You going to cum for me?" he bit down on your shoulder a little and you couldn't do anything but nod.
"James" you cried out as he started moving faster. He used one hand to start flicking your clit and you cried out as you came hard and throwing your head back. He released inside of you as he moaned your name, and you leaned forward to give him a hungry kiss.
"Soap?" he grinned at you while you were panting a little, once he pulled away from the kiss.
"Sure" you nodded grabbing a washcloth. "I don't think we are saving water"
"It's the thought that counts" he chuckled taking the washcloth from you and pouring the soap into it before he started washing you starting at your neck.