First time**

Bucky carried you right into your bedroom and saw there were a bunch of bags in the doorway of your closet. He slowly set you on your feet, while your eyes drank in the sight of him one last time in his full black suit. You pushed off your heels and reached up on your tip toes to give him a soft kiss on the lips with a smile.
"You looked so handsome tonight" you felt breathless with the way he was watching you.
"There are no words for how beautiful you look" he leaned down claiming your lips again. He took his time exploring your lips before eventually also exploring your mouth. His kiss went from soft and sweet to hungry and passionate. You wrapped your arms over his shoulders, then played your hands in his hair trying to pull him closer to you. Even when his body was tight against you, it felt like it couldn't be enough.
"Why don't you go get a few changes of clothes and bring them in here" you pulled back after making a decision. "Since you're spending the night anyways" you added with a flush. He seemed to study you trying to decide what you were hinting at, before giving you another brief kiss and a nod. He took a few steps back keeping his eyes on you while you stayed and stared at him biting your bottom lip. He nodded and rushed out going to get his clothes. He wasn't even gone five minutes, which was about the amount of time it took you to see Maria's text message asking how the party went. You assured her it went well, then put your phone on the docking station. You turned the music on low and headed to the closet to start putting all of your belongings away. Your bedroom door opened while you were putting some of the new lingerie away still in your outfit from tonight.
"I emptied you a drawer" you gave a shy smile, opening it for him. "If you wanted to use it" you added worriedly. He walked over to you with the handful of clothes and put them in the drawer before putting his focus back on you.
"You bought more than one set" his eye's darkened at the garter belt that was in your hands.
"I thought they looked nice" you flushed putting it in the drawer quickly. "Do you like them?" you bit your bottom lip.
"Let me see" he teased, putting his hands on your hips and grasping the soft material giving it a slight tug. He watched until they became visible again, and nodded licking his lips and looking you in the eyes again. "Pretty sure I like them" he nodded and giving a bright smile. You flushed and touched his cheek lovingly before going back to putting all your new things away trying to calm your nerves. He watched you from the doorway, still in his suit only now a few buttons were undone revealing his chest.
"Can you unzip me" you walked over and turning around so he would see the zipper of the dress. You felt his hands grace your shoulders before he started running the zipper down slowly. Once it was down he placed soft kisses along your shoulders and back, holding you by the arms. You turned and smiled at him placing your hands on either side of his face pulling him in for a kiss on the lips. You felt the dress fall to the floor while his hands ran up and down your back, his tongue exploring your mouth again. When you both pulled back for air, his eyes were deepened with lust as he took in the sight of you. He leaned forward and started kissing you again with more hunger, and his hands moving a bit more roughly. He started kissing a trail down your neck to your collarbone paying attention to your sweet spots while you felt him unclasp your bra from behind you. You felt the cold air only for a short time before his hands found your breasts and his kisses made his way there giving each nipped a nip and tug as he started kneeling on the floor. He continued to kiss a trail down your stomach to the top of your panties and stopped looking up at you, and he saw the reflection of what he was feeling in your eyes.
"Words?" he gruffly got out.
"Yes please" you nodded turning bright red. He kissed down on top of your panties where your folds were shortly behind and he gave them a lick and you gasped out. His hands reached to unhook your stockings from the garter belt before he slowly pulled off each stocking and the garter itself. He maintained eye contact for a majority of the time. Once those items were gone, you got down to your knees beside him and started slowly unbuttoning his shirt pushing it from his shoulders and giving him soft kisses along his shoulders and chest. You heard a growl deep in his chest and he picked you up leading you to the bed while he claimed your lips again. He lay you down and covered you with his half naked body kissing a trail from your lips to your breasts then down your stomach again.
"Words?" his voice was raspy, and you knew he was trying to make sure you were okay with this.
"Yes please" you nodded, and felt him kiss down in front of your panties again. He hooked his fingers under the material and pulled it down slowly before going back to licking your folds a few times, almost like he was testing your reactions. He pulled one of your legs over his shoulder and leaned in even more, starting to focus on your clit. You were so lost in pleasure you hadn't realized his hand had left your breast and now there was a finger at your entrance. He slowly pushed in one finger and you moaned at the intrusion. He pumped his finger a few times before adding a second finger and you cried out in absolute pleasure. You kept calling his name, like it was the most important thing in the world. For the moment, he truly was the most important person in the world. You felt the coil tighten and break quickly with the way his tongue worked you along with his fingers. He nipped and sucked a bit on your thighs while you came down from your high before moving back up towards each of your breasts. You were getting anxious for him to come and kiss your lips properly and groaned when he was taking his time.
"I love the way you just screamed my name" he chuckled against the skin of your neck. You flushed slightly, but hoped that there wasn't many in the living quarters right now anyways.
"Kiss me" you finally begged since he wasn't moving from your neck. He finally made his way to your lips and kissed you deeply. You could still taste your juices on his lips.
Shyly, you started kissing along his neck making your way to his shoulder leaving small love bites as you went. You caressed his back and shoulders, then started caressing his chest as you continued to move downwards.
"Words?" you asked feeling shy, but trying to be brave.
"Yes" his voice was low and gravelly. You continued kissing along his chest down to his navel. You had read about doing this multiple times, and had fantasized about doing this to him since you met him. Now that you had him, you were worried of doing things wrong. You kissed the fabric of his pants and moved to undo his belt buckle. You looked up at him, and he was studying you with dark hooded eyes.
"Words?" you whispered.
"Yes" he nodded, biting his bottom lip. You tentatively finished with the belt buckle then moved to the button and zipper of his pants. He lifted his hips to give you an easier time to pull them off of him. You kissed him on top of his boxers, then started pulling them down as well. He was incredibly blessed, not that you had anything to compare it to besides books. Slowly you licked a strip along his shaft before taking him fully into your mouth, hearing him moan your name. You looked up and saw that his head had dipped back into the pillows. You slowly moved your head, licking and sucking not too hard on him. He moaned again, and you felt him shift in the bed. You enjoyed the sounds coming out of him, more than you thought you would which is saying something. It only made you want to continue even more. His hips jerked a few times edging you on and you felt him hit the back of your throat. You tried desperately not to gag, however moaned slightly against him.
It wasn't long enough to you before you felt two hands pull on your arms to bring you back up. You looked at him confused, and he crushed you to him in a hungry kiss. His hands trailed down to your ass and he grabbed on pulling you to rub against him.
"Words?" he pulled back, gazing into your eyes. You flushed and nodded.
"Yes" you gave a smile, and he smiled back rolling you onto your back.
"Good girl" he muttered kissing you again and spreading your legs so he could move between them. "It might hurt at first, but that's it" he whispered to you slowly inserting himself in you. You squirmed a bit, and grabbed onto his shoulders leaning up and biting down. The pleasure was more than the pain, and worth the wait in your personal opinion. He slowly moved until he was completely inside of you. He leaned down to kiss you again, taking his time to whisper to you that you were doing good. "So beautiful" he whispered, and seemed to wince a little "So tight" he started to pull out again. You wrapped your legs around his waist not wanting to loose out on this contact that felt so good. He continued to move in and out slowly, kissing you everywhere he could put his lips. You felt the coil start again, and knew that you were close to orgasm again. You moaned his name, digging your fingers into his back and he started to move faster. You moved your hips in tune with him, learning how good that felt. You could feel his smile in his kisses against your skin. He started moaning your name louder, and moving a bit faster when one of his hands went down to your clit and he rubbed against it. You couldn't help the cries that came out of his name, not even if you tried. His movements became erratic, before you felt him release inside of you. He leaned up and kissed you on the lips, exploring your mouth staying still on top of you. You unwrapped your legs from around him, and almost wanted to pout when he pulled out of you completely.
He pulled you into a tight embrace and put the blankets over both of you, giving you more kisses along the side of your neck and shoulder. He lay behind you, keeping one arm securely around you.
"Is it always that amazing?" you were still breathless.
"It just gets better" he gave you more kisses along your spine.
"Was what I did okay?" you rubbed your hand along his arm.
"It was perfect" he chuckled. "I don't think you can do anything wrong" he nipped at your earlobe.
"So you wont mind if I do it again?" you looked over your shoulder at him.
"As long as you don't mind me returning the favor" he winked at you and you flushed a bit. You snuggled into him and quickly drifted off to sleep.