Good girl**

When you both finished you didn't even have the energy to change. Nat didn't seem to either since she just grabbed her towel and wrapped it around herself and picked up her clothes. You followed her lead deciding to do laundry tonight instead of movies so you'd have a clean suit for tomorrow. You both peered in the gym as you walked by and saw it was empty.
"Must have finished early" Nat shrugged. "I'm still going for a shower"
"I'm with you, I need some hot water on my back. Tomorrow, I'm really betting for the lotion rub down" you teased as you both got closer to your bedrooms.
"Make me the those cookies, and I'll do it without a bet" she gave you a slap on the ass and you giggled. You waited for her to walk into her room before opening the door to your bedroom only to see Bucky sitting on the end of the bed watching you expectantly.
"Did you have fun?" his voice was deeper than usual.
"Nat likes pushing me to my limits" you smiled easily. "How was sparring?" you went to put your clothes in the hamper while he stood up and followed you into the walk-in closet.
"I was distracted" he pulled at the towel and you turned quickly to look at him curiously.
"By what?" you couldn't help the small smirk on your face.
"Don't get me started doll" he pulled you by the hips closer to him.
"You're not going to tell me?" you batted your eyes innocently.
"First things first" he leaned down and started kissing you roughly, he was all tongue and teeth. You barely had a moment to take a gasp of air before he pulled on your thighs and you felt the demand through your whole body. You put your arms on his shoulders and jumped up so your legs were around his hips. You could feel his arousal through your swimsuit and his sweat pants rubbing against you. He held most of your weight with his metal arm while his flesh hand went down and grabbed your hair, tilting your head back and to the side while he started nipping and kissing at the flesh of your neck and collar bone. You tried to buck your hips against him but he bit a little harder on your shoulder and you let out a loud moan. "I swear you made those sounds in there on purpose" he growled. "Those are for my ears only" he pulled back and pushed you against the wall claiming your lips again.
"What sounds?" you flushed as soon as he pulled back for air.
"You know what sounds" he growled, rubbing himself against you. You felt your body almost purring in excitement. "In fact, I think I'll remind you" he picked you up with his flesh arm and barely took his lips from yours as he headed to the bed and laid you across it. You looked at him curiously as he started kissing a trail down your neck towards your breasts. He almost growled at the swimsuit top, and pulled at it roughly pulling it off of you, stopping momentarily to look at you. He took your hands and tied them up with the swimsuit top, watching your face for your response. You flushed slightly in surprise that he was taking it this far. You knew you could shimmy out of it easily if you chose to. "Now be a good girl, and stay still" he took a nipple between his lips and you felt his teeth nip at you. Both of his hands seemed to be all over your body, touching every inch of skin he could reach. You moaned his name, and you felt him smile against your skin while he went for the next nipple. He suddenly reached down and started pulling at the bottom half of your suit while he kissed a trail down your stomach leaving kiss marks in his wake. He pulled the bottom off and threw it across the room, taking a moment to pull off his shirt and throwing it uncaringly to the side. You licked your lips in anticipation of what he was going to do next. He pushed you onto your stomach and felt a firm slap, you yelped out which ended in a bit of a moan. "That's for distracting me with your run" he whispered to you. Another firm slap came, and he rubbed the skin trying to cool off the harsh touch. "That's for distracting me while you were doing chin ups" his voice came out a little louder as he went. You felt another slap and couldn't help the moan that escaped your lips. "That's for distracting me during weight training" he leaned down and kissed where the skin was getting red. The next slap went on the other cheek. "That's for letting out that distracting moan while sparring" he rubbed the skin and you bit your bottom lip, wiggling a little. Another slap elicited another moan from you, he wasn't doing it so hard that it was painful, just pleasurable. "That's for letting them hear what only I can do to you" he leaned down and kissed where he slapped. He gave another slap and you yelped slightly since it was harder than the others. "That's for getting someone else to give you messuage and enjoying it. I heard your little moans doll, that's for me only" he leaned down and kissed the skin giving you one final slap. "That's for not waiting and going swimming without me. We wouldn't have had to delay this" he growled and you giggled in spite of yourself. He pushed you back onto your back after rubbing the reddened skin and he went up to kiss you deeply. You weren't expecting he would go this far, but you were enjoying having his undivided attention. His entire body seemed to engulf yours, and you so badly wanted to touch him but left your arms where he told you not wanting to miss out on what he had planned next. He left you breathless before moving his way down again. He didn't play around like he normally would, however went directly for your clit and you felt his teeth graze it softly. You let out another surprised moan as he seemed to be going at his endeavor feverishly. You felt him push in his fingers to the knuckle and started pumping in and out while you started feeling your orgasm coming on quickly. It never ceased to amaze you how good he was at knowing exactly how to touch you to bring you to your peak. Just when you were about to cum he pulled away and grinned at you devilishly.
"What the fuck?" you growled at him.
"What's the matter doll?" he kissed the inside of your thigh and you tensed your thighs unconsciously.
"Are you seriously punishing me for being in the gym" you finally asked, feeling empty and incredibly turned on.
"For distracting me" he corrected you. "For the little moan that everyone heard, and for not waiting for me to go for a swim. I would have done this in the locker room instead, but you made me wait" he went back to continue his attack on your clit and you threw your head back with a moan. He waited for you to get close and started to pull away again and you growled out angrily. "Also for getting Natasha to give you the rub down that I wanted to give you"
"A bet is a bet James, I won what I wanted" you flushed, thinking he had no idea that you had hoped for this outcome.
"Tomorrow your sparring me" he nipped the inside of your thigh and started to lick around your clit lazily. You were already so close, you were scared that he was going to stop if you let out even a little bit of a moan again. You bit on your bottom lip trying not to make a sound, and let out a small sound by accident. He stood up leaving you close to orgasm and you saw him pull off his pants and boxers. You drank in the sight of him as he pushed your legs apart and slid into you easily. You immediately came after only a few thrusts leaving you seeing stars and you cried out loudly. You moved your hips in tune with him regardless after you came down from your high, trying to help him chase his when you felt a second orgasm coming on. "Cum for me again doll" he growled, reaching down with his metal hand and flicking your clit a few times. You cried out even louder and he started to loose his rhythm as he pounded into you until you felt him release. You didn't even have to look, you could feel the bed was soaked beneath you. Bucky reached up and untied your hands while connecting his lips with yours in a loving kiss.
"That was intense" you finally took a moment to breathe.
"Too much?" he grinned looking at you.
"Just enough" you flushed. "Remind me to thank Natasha" you giggled and he looked at you curiously. "I love you Bucky"
"I love you too doll" he kissed you again, only more softly than before. He pulled out of you and you took the moment to stretch a little before getting up.
"I need a shower before lunch" you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.
"I better get back to Stevie, he wanted to go over some stuff with Sam and I" he admitted shyly. "I just couldn't wait" he leaned down to give you another deep kiss. You moaned happily and held onto him for as long as you could before he pulled away giving you the puppy look.
"Right, shower" you walked into the bathroom while he picked his clothes up off the floor and put them back on quickly. "I love you!" you called out to him.
"I love you too" he called back and ran out of the room.

When you got to lunch, everyone was already there. You gave yourself a grin and walked in.
"You're late Kitten, what was the hold up?" Tony asked looking at you in your jeans and t-shirt with fluffy socks.
"I needed a hot shower, this morning's workout took a lot out of me" you saw Bucky pull out your chair, but you pulled out Nat's with her still in it and you sat on her lap. She looked at you curiously and you put your arm around her shoulders leaning down to kiss her on the cheek. She looked surprised since this was the first time you had kissed her cheek instead. "Thank you, the back rub helped a lot" you saw Bucky's eye's promised retaliation as you got off of Nats lap and she broke out in a grin. You took your seat and smiled at everyone in the room.
"Do you need a nap before coming to the lab?" Bruce seemed worried.
"I found another great movie for us to watch" Happy tried to bribe you.
"No, I need to push myself" you shook your head. "I can't baby myself anymore than I already have been"
"What about just taking an hour before coming to the lab?" Tony added. "We are going to be testing some of those prototypes you made today remember? We need you at your top levels"
"We will watch the Greatest Showman" Happy added and your face lit up a little.
"But testing that is of the utmost importance" you frowned taking a bite of your fruit bowl.
"I'll cancel my meeting and join you and Happy" Pepper smiled at you. "Besides, we have business to discuss"
You knew she was talking about the adoption papers that they all wanted you to sign. You still had a hard time believing that four people wanted to adopt you after your own family sold you. You gave a shy smile, having already talked to Bucky about it in length. He was on board with it, he said that it only proved that they saw you as family even more so. You nodded consent, and finished your lunch.