First fight

After lunch, you honestly wanted a nap but refused to allow yourself that much. You went into Tony and Bruce's lab and looked at the computer screens curiously.
"Finally ready for us Kitten?" Tony smirked at you wearing a pair of leggings and a graphic t-shirt but no socks or shoes.
"I already know what I want to make, I'm just curious what you two are doing" you shrugged, sitting on one of the free chairs.
"Decrypting data" Bruce looked over at you with a tired smile. "Friday's working on a bulk of it, but we thought we would try it too"
"What did you want to make Kitten? We've been wanting to drag you in here for a while" Tony admitted.
"Inhibitors" you looked at one of the computer screens curiously.
"Don't you like the one we made you?" Tony was a little shocked.
"I figure once we go back on missions we might come against some enhanced. I don't want to make the same mistake, and want to make some cuffs that are also inhibitors so the team has something to use against them" you shrugged.
"That's a good idea" Bruce nodded. "But we need someone to test it on"
"We will test them on me, obviously" you sat forward on your chair. "There's a chance of super soldiers, so we would need to make some of vibranium too"
"Why don't you start working on some designs with this" Tony handed you a laptop. "This one is yours, its got everything you need. Work on the designs, and then we will help you with the science of them"
"We set you up a work station too" Bruce pointed to an empty desk that had a legal notepad, a few pens in a jar, and a framed photograph. You picked up the photograph and saw it was one of you and Bucky curled up on the couch with the dogs sleeping together. You smiled and looked at them curiously.
"We figured you would appreciate something personal at your desk" Tony smirked. "Happy took it the other day" he admitted, and you flushed.
"Thank you, this is perfect" you had tears hit the back of your eyes before sitting down and opening up your laptop. You were surprised to see that you had full access to everything that Tony and Bruce did in regards to being in the compound. You also had some access to Shield things, but you decided not to delve into that too much. You wanted to get started on your project. You pulled up the blueprints for your own inhibitor and reviewed it carefully jotting down some idea's. They had used your blood samples to ensure that it worked specifically best for you, however it could potentially work for others with similar serums. You thought of Solder 23, and realized that it had worked on his claws and wondered what similarities you had with one another. You pulled up Sheilds data base and saw that he was still in processing and frowned a bit. You put in your headphones and pulled up the interview footage, but he would only keep laughing and saying nothing mattered, he killed the Phoenix and they might as well just kill him. You felt angry seeing him, thinking that they must have driven him insane somehow at Hydra. You analyzed his bloodwork, pulling up your own to look for similarities but didn't see anything that matched much. You turned and looked at a tired looking Bruce, and sighed to yourself.
"Bruce, do you have any books on genetics?" you bit your bottom lip not wanting to interrupt him.
"Not on me, what did you need?" he looked at you curiously.
"I want to cross match what makes me similar to soldier 23. But I don't fully understand what I'm looking at" you admitted.
"Email it to me, I'll find it for you" he offered. "After I'll explain it to you"
"Thank you" you found your email and saw that he was one of the people already in your contacts list. You quickly sent him the file, and saw him pull it up immediately while Tony was working at a large table still cracking data. He seemed to be making some headway. You decided to go to working on the inhibitors for enhanced, deciding that once they were locked onto the individual a small needle would go out and take blood samples quickly and retract once they had enough to make the inhibitors useful. You started working on the internal design, paying careful attention to everything that was already in your own inhibitor to make sure to mimic it for each cuff.

"Its supper time, I ordered pizza" Happy came into the lab where the three of you had still been working.
"I'll be a minute" you called over your shoulder while Bruce merely grunted. You heard him leave while you went to the table that you could bring up the cuffs in 3D, something Tony had taken a few minutes to explain to you earlier and you expanded them and started reviewing them.
"You sure that's going to work?" Tony asked as you pushed your hand inside the design and closed the cuff watching the needle come down snap in and out within seconds.
"I'll need to make it, then test it" you shrugged.
"I'll send it for printing now" he double checked your design seeming to approve of it before telling Friday to have it made.
"I think we need more blood samples of our little friend" Bruce spoke up. "Or have them run the results again with more data"
"Talk me through it" you pushed your chair over and watched the screens as Bruce explained each aspect to you and what each column meant. You frowned slightly while you concentrated on what he was explaining while Tony stood back looking on with interest.
"Supper is getting cold" Bucky came in, and you immediately perked up a bit. "You aren't supposed to be missing any more meals" he leaned down and gave you a kiss on the temple.
"Tinman is right, we can work on this again tomorrow" Tony spoke up as he saw Pepper come in with her arms crossed.
"I'll finish explaining tomorrow" Bruce shut down his computer, and you got up to do the same. Bucky came up behind you and smiled at your desk seeing the photograph on the corner and smiled even more.
"You have a photo of us in here doll?" he pulled you against him as he kissed your forehead as you closed your computer.
"It was a surprise from Tony, Happy and Bruce" you smiled showing him the photo up close. "Look how handsome you are" you cooed.
"Not as beautiful as you do" he kissed your temple and put the photograph back on the desk.
"Debatable" you teased and you felt him take a firm grab of your ass cheek for a moment and you yelped, not anticipating that.
"Not up for debate" he shook his head, grinning to himself as you both followed the others out.