Another fever**

"It's supposed to be about you tonight" you whined, rolling onto your back and looking at Bucky with hooded eyes.
"You already do so much for me, by just being here" he leaned down and kissed you softly on the stomach and you giggled feeling the bit of beard tickle you.
"Bucky..." you sighed.
"Y/N" he spoke huskily kissing a trail up your stomach then leaned up to your lips and claimed them as his own again. "Just give me a minute to hold my girl" he pulled back slightly and smiled so much that his eyes crinkled again.
"I'll always be your girl" you whispered, and he leaned in for another soft kiss.
"That's what I'm willing to bet on" he smiled again, brushing his lips against your neck.
"Tonight, is supposed to be about you" you repeated yourself again.
"Then let me have my way" his voice got gravelly and he nipped at one of your nipples. You bit your bottom lip watching him as he held your gaze sucking on your nipple, massaging the other breast with his free hand. "I need to make sure nothing else has changed on this beautiful body" he went to the other breast and gave it the same treatment. You sighed softly and ran you hands through his hair while he kissed a trail down your stomach before grabbing your pants and panties and pulling them off slowly while maintaining eye contact. You watched him leave his love bites on your lower stomach and move towards your thighs to give it the same treatment. You sucked in a breath as you felt his tongue hit its mark on your clit quite suddenly, and he grinned seeming to be proud of himself. "Still perfect" he murmured as he started to press two fingers inside you while keeping his tongue moving on your clit. You pulled a bit on his hair, arching your back and his vibranium arm went over your hips to keep you still. He moved his fingers slowly, bringing the coil of your orgasm to be just as slow but it was winding itself tightly in your stomach. He curled his fingers and you cried out as the coil snapped. You heard him moan in satisfaction before he removed his fingers and he moved swiftly so that he was at your breasts again and he pushed himself into you quickly. You cried out in surprise, still riding out your high and he started going at a torturously slow pace. You wrapped your legs around his hips, moving in tandem with him. He grinned at you and pulled your legs up so your ankles were over his shoulders instead as he picked up his speed. You could hear the sound of the bed creaking as it swung with his movements. He reached down his hand and started to play with your clit again, giving your ankle a kiss. You felt a second orgasm coming and he sped up even more. It took you a few moments to realize the moans filling the room weren't just yours, but his as well.
"Fuck" he started losing his rhythm and he focused on your clit even more. You cried his name out with your second orgasm and you felt him release inside of you. Only then did he start to slow down and ride out both of your highs. You took your legs and let them fall to the bed and he leaned down and started kissing you feverishly. "I'll never get enough of you" he finally rasped out.
"Feelings mutual Sarge" you giggled a bit to yourself, and he pulled out of you before laying beside you. He took a moment to pull the blanket over both of you, and he held you close to his chest.
"I love you" he whispered, kissing the top of your head.
"I love you more" you smiled in spite of yourself.
"Not possible" he shook his head kissing the top of your head again.
"Its very possible" you giggled as he started tickling your sides.
"I'm winning this argument doll" he chuckled.
"Its not up for debate" you tried to squirm away.
"Agree to disagree" he stopped, and pulled you flush against him again.
"Fine" you said after thinking about it for a moment. "But I still know who's right". You heard him chuckle in response, and give you another soft kiss. "I loved the playlists you sent me"
"You need more love songs in your playlists. I thought you'd like them" he whispered softly, reaching over and putting your phone on the docking station. You heard the most recent playlist he had sent you while he was gone start playing again. You felt him smile with his lips still on top of your head.

When you woke up in the morning you were sick again. Bucky wasn't far behind you, rubbing your back and speaking in soothing tones. You couldn't take the heat of the room, and turned off your inhibitor letting the frost butterflies out.
"The heat is really getting to you" he seemed surprised. You didn't even have the energy to respond, just laying your head on the toilet seat. "We should tell Doctor Joy"
"I will" you finally hit the inhibitor again, flushing the toilet. He helped you get up, and brushed your hair while you brushed your teeth. You washed your face and looked in the mirror. "I look awful" you wanted to cry, and felt yourself tearing up.
"You look perfect" he touched both sides of your face, and pulled you in for a soft kiss. "Beautiful, as always"
"I don't feel perfect" you shook your head.
"Always perfect" he kissed the tip of your nose. "Now come on, lets get dressed" he led you out of the bathroom into the closet. You put on a pair of running shorts and one of his grey t-shirts while he put on grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. You didn't feel like you had the energy to walk to the medical wing, and sat on the side of the bed while you were both walking by.
"Doll?" Bucky looked at you curiously.
"I'm calling in sick. I'm staying in bed" you decided with a huff.
"You need to go see the doctor first, and ya need ta eat somethin" he shook his head.
"Please give me a pass for today" you pouted and he sighed heavily.
"Can't do it doll" he picked you up and you automatically put your face in the curve of his neck smiling secretly to yourself. "Can Stevie come hear the heart beats?" he asked hopefully.
"Of course, you don't need to ask. Stevie is family" you wrapped your arms around his neck. He walked out of the bedroom and Frost let out a loud meow running to you both, leaping up onto your stomach as Bucky made his way to the door. Alpine was following close behind, started climbing his way up Bucky's leg. Bucky paused at the door long enough to lean down to kiss you on the lips gently and walked across to Steve's room. You knocked for him, knowing the alternative was him kicking the door. Steve answered it shirtless and started to blush a bit.
"Everything okay?" he asked, looking concerned.
"Want to hear the babies heartbeat punk?" Bucky asked with a wide grin. Steve smiled and grabbed a white Henley throwing it over his head and following you both.