Chapter 95

Chapter 95

(Kirishima Ayato)

The next day, I went out of my room to check on Yukari. I went to the underground basement to see what she was doing.

When I got there, I found her sitting calmly on the chair while embracing the book about the Rose Apple.

With her head hanged down, she calmly stayed silent even if I was already here.

"Yukari. Have you decided?" I asked as I placed my hand on her shoulder.

She slowly looked at me. She had dark bags under her eyes telling me that she didn't sleep all night. Her haggard face showed me that she's completely exhausted.

Her pale hands were a little shivering which made me notice that she's feeling weak.

I look over to her eyes and they're swollen and red which made me conclude that she cried too much. But, something's different from her.

Strength returned to her eyes. However, they're rather sad and frustrated like she's been in pain.

"Ayato-kun.. I made a decision." She faintly said.

She firmly and sincerely looked at me. Her eyes revealed strong confirmation as if she already reached an answer.

"I will go with you." She firmly said.

A smirk of satisfaction crept to my lips as I heard her resolve.

"Are you prepared to leave everything behind and surrender yourself to Aogiri?" I asked.

"Yes." She answered.

"Even if it includes the one you love the most?" I asked with a smirk.

She paused for a moment and sternly looked at me. Her eyes show me nothing but her answer.

"Yes, I'm prepared to leave Kaneki-kun." She answered.

I grinned as I walked towards her.

"Are you ready to devote yourself to me?" I asked as I stretched my hand out to her.

She looked at my hand. And without any sense of hesitation, she willingly took it.

"I will follow you anywhere." She said.

I slightly pulled her up to stand. I smirked at her.

"Welcome to Aogiri, Yukari." I said as I welcomed her.

She kept silent and retained her ferocious eyes. I could take that as an answer.

"Why don't we meet Tatara-san?" I suggested.

She nodded in agreement. I started walking and she followed me from behind. Tatara-san, Noro, Eto, and the others are at the hall. And we soon got there.

All of Aogiri's members gathered up in that hall, waiting for us. When walked through the aisle and all of Ghouls stared at us.

I stood beside Noro and Yukari stood in the middle, facing Tatara-san.

"What is the reason why you want to join Aogiri?" Tatara-san asked Yukari.

"I want to become stronger to be able to endure any punishment.." She answered.

"Do you wish for power?" Tatara-san asked.

"Yes!" She firmly answered.

"As a member, you have to fight for this organization and do as you're told. Are you ready to bear the consequences?"

"Yes, I'm prepared."

"Then, do you pledge for Aogiri's loyalty?"

"Yes. I swear, I will remain in Aogiri Tree and do as I am told." She said.