Chapter 19

Chapter 19

(Seijo Yukari)

I was in my room and it feels like it's been ages since I've talked to him. I can't get Kaneki-kun out of my head especially when he's glaring at me with his cold and sharp eyes.

Seriously, what's his problem?

Ah! Why am I thinking about that stupid guy? It's not like I have anything to do with him. Besides, he's my enemy that I have to kill. Oh, that's right, I haven't been making up a plan to slash that beating heart of his.

What should I do? Hmm.. I placed my hand on my chin to think.

His reflexes and fighting styles are no doubt top notch. Should I start training? But, it'll take a lot of time since I'm a girl and I have lower physical capabilities and endurance.

This is such a hard topic..

Suddenly, my phone rang. It was an unknown number. I hesitatedly answered it.

Me: H-Hello..?

Unknown: Seijo Yukari-chan?

Me: W-Who is is this..?

Unknown: It's me, Takasuma Kai.

Me: T-Takasuma-kun?!

Kai: You look too surprised. Haha!

His cool laugh made my heart race. Even on phones, his voice is too cool!

Me: Um.. Something wrong?

Kai: Nothing much. I just wanted to ask you something.

Me: Please go ahead.

Kai: Are you free on Sunday?

My heart almost jumped from my chest.

Me: Y-Yes.. Why?

Kai: I have two tickets so, wanna go see a movie? You don't have to if you don't want to.

Me: N-No! I'll go..!

Kai: Really? I'm glad! Well then, see you on Sunday! Bye!

He hanged up. He sounded really excited. Well, I'm very much excited myself. This is gonna be like a date with him.. It's making me happy but at the same time, anxious.

Whatever! I'll make sure to buy some cute clothes! The next day, I went with my friends to the mall to buy some clothes. It's a good thing that Touka-senpai had to work today so, I'm free from her eyes.

I thought about Takasuma while I picked dress. I saw a cute white frilly dress. Its design was really attractive and it catches anyone's eyes.

How about I wear this for Sunday? What would be his reaction? I thought about him saying it's cute.

It immediately made my heart race and I flushed red very hard.

"You okay, Yukarichi?" My friend asked.

"I'm fine. I'm just feeling hot.." I replied.

I can't wait to see his reaction! In the end, I bought that cute dress. My wallet was drained, though. It was actually very expensive. Ugh.. I have to earn money soon or Amon-san will get suspicious of me.

Thinking about Sunday, it's actually my first date.. I'm getting really excited about this. When I got back to Anteiku, Touka-senpai was waiting for me in the front door with her arms crossed.

Crap! I'm spotted. I quickly turned around to avoid her field of vision.

"And, where are you going?" She asked.