Chapter 80

Chapter 80

(Seijo Yukari)

Shinohara-san and Suzuya-kun went towards us.

"What are you eating, Yukari-chan?" Suzuya-kun asked cheerfully.

"U-Uh.. K-Karage.."

"Then, I'll have that too!" He said with a wide smile.

I want aniki and aneki to have their moment together..! Shinohara-san and Suzuya-kun joined with us. Suzuya-kun sat beside me. I unconsciously stared at the stitches on his arms. S-Scary..! I gulped in fear.

"You like it?" He asked me as he noticed I was staring at the stitches.

I couldn't answer as I was nervous.

"I could do it on you too!" He said.

"Um, no thanks.." I said.

"Okay." He smiled.

"Oh, Juuzou, it seems you've taken a liking at Yukari-chan." Shinohara-san teased.

"Yes!" He chirped.

Hiieee! I don't want it.. He seems scary!

"It's because there's something mysterious in her! Something's really unusual in her!" Suzuya-kun exclaimed with a cheerful grin.

Could it be.. That he's referring it to my ability to regenerate? That's why he could sense something in me..? I gulped in fear. He's now emitting an ominous aura.

Silence took over at first but they went back to eating again. I'm glad that it hasn't gotten awkward.. This man is dangerous.. I should not be careless and reveal that I'm the Rose Apple.

After eating, I fell full and I wanted to go out and get some fresh air.

"I'll be out for a minute." I said.

"Come back, okay?" Aniki said.

"Yep." I said.

I left the table and went outside. The cool wind gushed through me and it's so cold. I let out a sigh and I noticed that it was a full moon. It's pretty..

I heard the a branch cracking, enough to tell me that someone's walking. The leaves crashed under his foot and the light of the moon shined on him. It's the guy at the convenience store!

"We meet again, brat." He said with a menacing grin.

"Oh, it's you. The so called 'friend'." I quoted the word.

"And, for your information, I have a name and it's Seijo Yukari. So, quit calling me a brat!" I exclaimed, angrily.

"Brat suits you more." He said with a grin.

"You're annoying." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Taking fresh air. What about you?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just walking around." He said.

"Hmm. Okay."

"By the way, what were you gonna do with those materials you bought before?" He asked.

"Oh. We're having a festival at school so, yeah.. Anyway, why are you so nosy?" I said.

"Shut up. I just thought that on a whim." He exclaimed irritated.

I stared at the moon because it's really pretty and beautiful. I was attracted by its sight.

"I'm just curious.. But, who is the white-haired guy?" He asked.

"Oh. My classmate, he's Kaneki Ken--"

Oh, that's right. Speaking of Kaneki-kun. He said that shouldn't talk to strangers.

"What's your relationship with him?" He asked.

"Why do you ask? It's not that it concerns you. Besides, I don't really know you so, shoopie." I shooed him.

"Is that how you act towards your friends? Okay, I'll take note of that." He said with a grin.

"Wait! That's not it. I mean, you're actually not my friend. I don't even know your name!" I said.

"I'm Ki--"

Suddenly, his eyes widened.

"Later, brat." He said as he ran as fast as he could.

Woah.. He actually ran away again! Just when he was about to say his name! Suddenly, the door behind me opened.

"Yukari-chan!~" Suzuya-kun called.

I flinched in shock. I turned to Suzuya-kun.

"Hi.." I said.

"Yukari-chan, tell me. What are you?" He asked with a creepy grin.

It made my eyes widened and yelped in fear.

"W-What do you mean..?" I asked, as I started to shiver.

"Something about you is not right. Maybe, your organs? Maybe, your bodily functions? I wonder what it is~" He cooed.

"I-I am a human..!" I declared.

"Hmm~ I wonder." He said while looking at me suspiciously.

"If you don't wanna believe then, go ahead. I have nothing to prove to you." I said.

"What you say is most likely true. You are definitely not a Ghoul but, there's something unusual about you." He said while smiling.

"And that is?" I asked.

"I don't know!~" He grinned.

Is he making fun of me? This guy.. He's sharper than I thought. Looks could be deceiving. I held a tight grip as the sweat ran down my face.

"But, you don't have to worry. I won't kill you." He said.

"Well, what do you take me for?" I asked.

"Something more interesting than a Ghoul?" He smiled.

"If I were the think that you think, do you plan on killing me someday?" I asked.

"Hmm. If you become a threat then, I won't hesitate to kill you!" He chuckled.

I gulped in fear. If he finds out that I'm the Rose Apple and I'm cooperating with Kaneki-kun, he will surely eliminate me.

"Come on inside! It's cold, you know?" He said as he took my hand and pulled me in.

I'm still feeling a bit hesitant to go with him. He saw through me in just a little time.. What an extraordinary boy if I would say. If were a Ghoul, I would consider him a very dangerous enemy to fight with, especially when I'm in undercover or something.

End of Chapter 80