Chapter 29

My exams finally ended today! Thanks for the support when I took the exams so, as a thanks, I'll update a chapter. Enjoy~

-AshidaTsukimiya

Chapter 29

(Kirishima Touka)

Kaneki suddenly rushed in to save Yukari. He was almost too late when he arrived. But, why is he here?! Shouldn't he rest?! He was in a very bad condition!

I saw him giving Takasuma a death glare and a murder intent. He was aiming for a kill. With his mask on, I can feel his wrath for hurting Yukari to this extent.

Yukari's blood was all over the place and the wounds she got from Takasuma are fatal. If the bleeding won't stop, she might die!

But, Kaneki shouldn't fight! He's not on the right condition!

"Kaneki! Get away from there! Take Yukari and escape!" I yelled.

"No, I'll take him down.." He said.
He walked towards him with a death glare.

"For hurting you and Yukari.. I won't forgive him..!" He shouted as he unleashed his kagune.

He released two limbs of his kagune. Takasuma stood up, wiping the blood on his cheek.

"Centipede! What a nice weather to kill you. Now, I can finally avenge my deceased brother! Hahahaha!" He said as he released his kagune as well.

"I'll crush you to pieces." Kaneki said as he cracked his index finger by using his thumb.

"Oh, Rinkaku to Rinkaku, are we? How exciting." Takasuma said with an insane smile.

Kaneki dashed towards him and manipulated his kagune to hit Takasuma with power. But, Takasuma blocked it and fought back.

They were clashing at a high speed but, seeing this fight, Takasuma has the advantage since Kaneki is being weakened.

Kaneki would've won since a while ago but, he can't since he's in a bad state. In my case, I can't move because these bunch of brats are holding me down.

I want to help Kaneki but, I really can't move. Plus, Yukari is in a state of severeness. I don't want to just sit here and watch.

As I looked at the students, they were focusing on the battle.. I can save Yoriko and get to Yukari.

I overpowered the people binding me successfully. With my full speed, I went to Yoriko who was unconscious as well.

"I won't let you!"

But, Takasuma noticed me and I was strike at my stomach by his kagune, leaving a hole on my stomach. I cough out blood and fell on the ground, holding my stomach.

"Ugh.." I exclaimed in pain.

"Touka-chan!" Kaneki exclaimed.

"You bastard!!!" He yelled as he attacked him with his kagune, making laceration on Takasuma's body.

He was tossed into the air with his blood flowing out. Haha.. That's right, go beat him, Kaneki..

Kaneki went towards me with a worried expression.

"Touka-chan, are you alright--"

"I'm fine." I answered firmly.

"But, you're--"

"Didn't I say, I'm fine? Go on. You have a garbage to take care of and you still to go to Yukari, right? I'll be fine as long as I take some rest." I said.

"Okay. I'll be right back." He said.
When I saw his eyes, I saw a glint of suffering. Is he enduring the pain he's feeling?

When Takasuma took Kaneki's attack, all his underlings got unconscious. His hypnosis has worn off. It's probably because he was damaged. That's good.. at least, I don't have to worry about Yoriko.