Chapter 64

Chapter 64

(Seijo Yukari)

We bought some train tickets and rode on it. Come to think of it, it's my first time riding it with Kaneki-kun. I only ride trains with my friends back in 11th ward.

Ah! Today's Sunday and it's really crowded. We made our way inside the train and there's really a lot of people. From the looks of it, it's suffocating.

We were positioned at opposite door of the train so, it'll be easy to lean and to stand.

"It sure is crowded in here." He said, looking around.

I was wearing a skirt and they're above knee length. W-What if there's a pervert around here?! I don't wanna be molested!!

I panicked as I looked around, looking for some suspicious men.

Unexpectedly, Kaneki-kun went in front of me, still wearing his expressionless face. I looked at him and he noticed me.

"What?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow.

The moment I met his eyes, I felt embarrassed.

"N-Nothing.." I averted my eyes away.

He chuckled at me and started patting my head.

"Don't worry, no pervert will touch you." He said, grinning at me and patting me like I'm a kid.

"Oh.. Thanks.." I said, blushing.

I'm happy that he's kind of protecting me today.. He's gentle today, huh.. As expected you're so moody.

"And no one will try to molest you since you're a piggy." He smirked teasingly and ridiculing me by snickering.

I felt a vein popping in my head. Grrr! You asshole! I take back my words! You called me a piggy, bastard!

"Idiot!" I raised my hand to slap his face.

He suddenly caught my hand and smiled sweetly at me.

"But, I'll be the one to accept every part of you." He said, smiling.

It made my heart thump really fast and my cheeks are turning bright red from the embarrassment.. Why are you saying these things--

"Even if you're a PIGGY." His sweet smile turned into a ridiculing grin as he snickers.

"Argh! You're so annoying!!" I yelled as I hit his chest with both of my hands.

I'm not fat! To tell you the truth, I'm only 45 kilos! You bastard, how dare you call me Piggy! You even emphasized the word, that annoying word!!! ARRGHHH!!!

I'm on fire! I'm on fire! I wanna hit him so hard that his head cracks into two!!

I saw him quietly chuckling while turning a little pink.

He looks so innocent.. When I'm seeing him like that it immediately calms me down. I'm losing my anger.. Why do you have to look like that? It's so sly.. Sheesh.. I guess, I'm gonna forgive you today.

Idiot Kaneki..

When we reached a station, more people came in and no one came out. Kaneki-kun was pushed forward, making him really close to me.

"S-Sorry.." He said, having a hard time because of the people moving in.

"I-It's fine." I said, trying to keep myself cool.

Uwaah.. I can smell him already.. He smells really fresh and cool. He's the not the sweaty type of a person. He's always so neat and that's a good thing that I like about Kaneki-kun. Even after he has changed this much, him being neat has remained the same.. I'm happy.

Announcer: The road ahead will be bumpy due to the damaged rails which will be fixed soon. Have a good day and sorry for the inconvenience.

The train suddenly became unsteady as it shook due to the damaged rails. Kaneki-kun was further pushed towards me. His hands were already on the door which I'm leaning on. I'm between his arms as he was standing in front of me.

Somehow.. It looks like he was cornering me or something that I felt that this position is very awkward.. I hid my blushing face by looking down.

The train shook again and our bodies are touching already..

It's like, I was being hugged by him already. My heart went crazy as I realized our situation. This must be very embarrassing for Kaneki-kun..

"S-Should I move somewhere else?" I asked, feeling embarrassed.

"How can you move when there's a lot of people behind me?"

"It's must be a trouble for you, huh?"

"Not really. I'm okay with it." He said.

I was slightly surprised when he said that. I thought he'd complain about it. I saw his arms shivering already. The people behind him are a burden. I flicked his arm and his arms gave up already.

His face hit the window that's sticked on the door.

"Hahahahaha!!" I laughed as I couldn't hold it in.

He pulled his face back and glared at me. He was very angry.

"S-S-Sorry!" I stuttered in fear.

"What was that for, you idiot?" He asked, grumbling.

"I guess, that's a payback for calling me a piggy. Anyway, that look on your was suuuuper hilarious! Hahahaha!" Tears are starting to form in my eyes out of laughter.

"Then, I'll get my revenge."

He moved his head down to my shoulder and placed his arms, instead of his hands on the door that I'm leaning on so that our bodies would touch completely.

"H-Hey! L-Let go!"

I tried to push him but, his body was on top of me. He placed his right leg in the space between my legs so, I can't move completely.

It's like he was embracing me tightly!

"Hey! What the heck are you doing?! Move back!!" I asked as I hit his back.

"You're completely cornered." He said as he whispered in my ear.

His voice really sounded sexy and cool..

His hot breath was falling on my neck. Wait..! Ears and necks are my most sensitive part! I'm completely weak when I feel a sense of touch on them.

The blood rushed up to face and they feel really hot.

"Hmm, what's wrong? You're all red." He whispered as he teased me.

"S-Stop talking!" I said as I tried to push him.

Whenever he breathes, the hot air falls on my neck.

"Argh..! S-Stop b-breathing..!" I said, starting to feel weak.

"If I stop, I'll die, you know.. Will you let me die..?" He whispered in a sexy voice.

"S-Stop..! Tch!" I exclaimed.

"Ah, you want me to stop because your ears and your neck are you most sensitive parts.. Am I right?" He teasingly whispered.

"W-What?! How did you know that?!" I asked, surprised.

He suddenly licked my lobe. It send shivers down to my spine as I was totally surprised. The blood rushed up to my face.

"Hyaah!" I exclaimed, surprised.

"That's because we're childhood friends and I know everything about you.." He whispered.

He softly bit my ear and I was shocked again. I'm starting to weaken.

"S-Stop..!" I said.

"This is your punishment.." He said.

This embarrassment.. This feeling.. This heat that I'm feeling in my whole body.. Makes me feel like I'm gonna melt..

You're such a demon..! You took advantage of the situation and did this to me..! Stupid Kaneki!!

End of Chapter 64