Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Yukari.."

A vivid and sweet voice called me. That voice is certainly familiar..

"Yukari.."

No.. That voice was the only soothing voice that could calm me.. How could I not know? It's Ken's voice.

Suddenly, I found myself walking with him in the dark street. He was smiling at me. Yeah, things should be this way.. I'm so happy, I'm with Ken..

Suddenly, a drop of blood came down from his mouth.

I was shocked to see it dripping down.

"B-Blood.." I pointed out shivering.

Then, there's a woman with purple hair behind him, and embracing him.

"Eat." She whispered towards Ken's ears.

All of a sudden, Ken's left eye turned red. It was so scary that I started running.

Tears started flowing out of fear.

I need to get away!

Looking back, Ken suddenly disappeared. I reverted my eyes back to the front.

I was shocked to see..

Ken standing right in front of me with many red limbs growing out from his back. He was staring at me furiously.

I moved a step backward and shivered. I started running but, his red limbs caught me and pushed me against the wall.

I moaned in pain.

"Let go of me!!!!" I shouted.

He gazed at me with those scary eyes. My heart was beating very fast.

"You certainly are alluring.. Your body is just the right size.. Your muscles look soft.. You look incredibly delicious.." He said as he gazed at me licking his lips.

"W-What do you want from me? Please let me go! I'll do anything!" I said shivering and crying.

"Aww. Begging like that makes my appetite rise. It makes me want to eat you more. You said, you'll do anything, right?" He asked.

"Y-Yes! So, please spare me!" I begged.

"Heh. Then, give me your FLESH!"

He opened his mouth wide and bit the part connecting my neck and my shoulder.

I saw blood spurting out and I felt the hot liquid run down to my chest.

Pain racked all over my body. It stung at the very part.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

All of a sudden, my eyes opened and I was breathing heavily.

A nightmare..?

Sweat was covering my body and tears were flowing down. I placed my hand on face. It was the 11th time that I dreamt the same, tragic dream.

It's been like this since last week. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I removed my clothes and stared at the mirror.

I looked at the place where I was bitten from my dream. Oh.. No scar.. That's great.

I sighed in relief. I opened the faucet of the shower and the cold water started splashing towards my body. It made me wide awake.

I'm turning fifteen tomorrow.. Yet, Ken's not yet back. It's been 3 years since the accident with Ken happened.

They all told me that it was a serious car accident so, Ken was brought to America to be medicated.