Chapter 57

Chapter 57

(Kaneki Ken)

"I can feel someone in there.. She's somewhere in that place. It's Yukari onee-chan!" Hinami-chan said as she was sure.

"How sure are you?" I asked.

"Based on the body's weight, height and sounds that she makes, I can tell that Yukari onee-chan is in there." She stated.

"Alright. I'll trust you on that." I gently patted her head with a smile.

"Yup! Leave it to me!" She said, putting her fists up.

I'm pretty sure that Tsukiyama-san won't leave his place without some surprises and I'm sure that he had pretty much taken us into consideration. In other words, he had laid some traps or obstacles.

I'm pretty sure he had maids and butlers too.

"Okay, listen, everyone." I said.

They all put their attention on me.

"I'm pretty sure that there traps inside to hinder us so, we'll probably split into two teams. One for diversion and one for the main action." I stated.

"So, what's this diversion about?" Touka-chan asked.

"The diversion team will do a frontal attack and create a big mess to buy some time and so that all of Tsukiyama-san's maids and butlers will be there. Well, Tsukiyama-san should also be lured. Then, the team remaining will rescue Yukari. The risk is high but, if it works, we'll be able to save her on time." I explained.

"Alright, I get it. Let me be in the Diversion team. I'll kick that dirtbag's ass again and finish him off." Touka-chan said with a smirk.

"I'll go with Touka-chan. I'm sure that Kaneki-kun is who Yukari-chan wants to see. Fufufufu.." Irimi-san said, giggling as she teased me.

"Will you be alright, Irimi-san?" I asked.

"There's nothing to worry about since I'm was called the Mad Dog." She said smirking, scarily.

Woah.. I didn't expect her to have that smirk. It's shocking and scary.

"Oh then, I leave Hinami-chan in your care--"

"NOOO!! I will stay with onii-chan!" She said, making an 'X' using her arms.

"Hinami-chan, it's dangerous. You have to stay with them." I said.

"I think you should take Hinami with you, Kaneki." Touka-chan said.

"Eh.." I exclaimed.

"She knows where exactly Yukari is. At this time, she'll be really handy. Besides, it's more dangerous if she stays with us, idiot. We'll be fighting against Ghouls and a disgusting piece of crap. We won't be able to protect her too much considering our enemy's number." Touka-chan explained.

I didn't think of that. Anyway, well said. I nodded in agreement.

"I'll take Hinami-chan with me." I said.

"Yay!" Hinami-chan squealed.

"So, we'll see you later." Irimi-san said as she started walking away.

We started walking at the opposite direction. Our main entrance was at the backyard, anyway.

"Kaneki." Touka-chan called.

I stopped walking and turned to her but, she's facing the opposite direction.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You better be alive.." She said.

"Are you worried? It's gonna be fine." I said, chuckling.

"Promise me.. You'll come back.." She said.