Chapter 41

Chapter 41

(Seijo Yukari)

"T-Touka-senpai..?" I exclaimed, shocked.

She furiously glared at me.

"What the heck is wrong with Kaneki?" She asked.

"I-I don't know..! H-He's turning berserk again!" I stated.

"Geez.. What a troublesome bunch."

"W-What are we gonna do, Touka-senpai?" I asked, panicking.

"The only way to bring him back is to let him eat." She said.

"What?! Then, he has to eat someone! Is there any other way?!" I said.

"Shut up! I'm trying to think here!" She yelled angrily.

She pondered for a minute then, she started smirking. For some reason, it seems scary..

"T-Touka-senpai?" I asked.

"I think I know a way." She said with an evil grin.

"W-What is that?" I asked, a little bit scared.

She chuckled.

"You'll know it soon but, I'm telling you.. Prepare yourself." She said with a smirk.

Her eyes are turning red. She took my arm.

"What are you planning to do?" I asked.

"We'll wait for Kaneki here." She said.

"What?! Are you out of your mind, Touka-senpai?! He'll kill us!!" I stated.

"That might happen but, of course, only you would be affected." She said.

"Huh?! Are you sacrificing me?!" I stated, frightened.

"Yup." She answered, nonchalantly.

Oh my God! I'm gonna die! Touka-senpai! Traitor!!

"Yukari.. Where are you? I want to eat your flesh!" Kaneki-kun said as he came to our direction.

Bullets of sweat appeared on my whole body then, I started shivering. I tried to pull my arm back but, Touka-senpai is too strong.

"Let me go!!" I struggled.

"Just keep quiet, okay?" She said.

"Yukari.." Kaneki-kun said.

"Oi, you worthless flesh maniac!" Touka-senpai called.

Idiot, Touka-senpai! Why did you call him?! Kaneki-kun looked at us.

"Look what I found?" She pulled me and pushed me in front of her.

"MEAT!" Kaneki-kun exclaimed as he dashed towards us.

Whaaaaa?!! Help!!

Suddenly, Touka-senpai disappeared from my back and before I realized it, Touka-senpai was already behind Kaneki-kun.

What's this an alliance?! Shoot! I took a step back but, before I could escape, Touka-senpai placed her hand on Kaneki-kun's back and pushed him really hard that he hit me.

Due to the strong impact, I fell on the floor with Kaneki-kun falling on top of me. My eyes widened as I felt something soft and moisturized colliding on my lips.

I couldn't believe what I'm seeing.. Kaneki-kun is on top of me.. with his lips stuck in mine..

My whole body felt really hot and my heart beat so fast that my head is about to crack. I'm very nervous and I can't even breathe!

The more he stays like that the more I felt my energy depleting. It was like, my energy was being sucked away. I'm going.. crazy..

My eyes automatically closed and I can't control my senses anymore..

(Kirishima Touka)

Success! My plan was a huge success! My plan was to originally replenish Kaneki's hunger by kissing Yukari. He did say that he's not feeling hungry from Yukari's kiss.

But.. Why is Yukari unconscious? I watched Kaneki and his eyes finally returned to the black ones. He slowly stood up.

"How was it?" I asked with a grin.

"Eh? What?" He exclaimed as he did not understand what I just said.

"Yukari's lips." I said with a smirk.

"HUH?!!" He exclaimed as he realized that he had kissed Yukari on the lips.

He knelt down, looking at Yukari surprised. He paused then, later on, his face flushed red.

"What the hell..?" He exclaimed.

I giggled at him, looking so funny. I patted his shoulder.

"Moreover, how are we going to deal with that fainted girl?" I asked as I pointed to her.

"She fainted.. I was out of my senses again.." He balled his fists.

He's blaming himself again.

"Aren't you glad that you didn't harm her like before? She just fainted and that's all. Maybe, she's just too shocked that's why she collapsed." I said.

"No.. I felt it.. The energy didn't simply went to me.. I sucked out her vitality.. If I went further, I would have drained her.. I could've killed her.." He said while gritting his teeth.

What? Yukari's vitality.. is being sucked out by him..? I gulped as I felt frightened. The hell with that..

"Once again.. I.." He exclaimed as was shaking from anger.

"It's not your fault--" I said as I patted his shoulder.

"Then, whose fault is it?!" He asked as he jerked my arm away.

I got irritated and glared at me.

"What, gonna run away again? Are you going to be weak again?" I asked.

"Tch." He exclaimed.

"You're so pathetic. You're blaming yourself over and over again while nothing really changes." I said as I pulled Yukari's arms and wrapped them over my neck.

I started walking away. He's so irritating that I don't wanna see his face for while.

But, I stopped midway to give him a piece of my mind.

"Before I go, I'll tell you this.. If you won't protect her then, who will? Her life is in your hands. It's all up to you whether you'll let her live or die." I said.

After saying those words, I continued walking, heading to the nurse's office.

End of Chapter 41