Chapter 26

Chapter 26

I took a step back, shivering in fear. I can't believe what I'm seeing right now.. K-Kai-kun can't be.. a.. Ghoul..

"W-What are you?" I asked in fear.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm a Ghoul." He replied with an evil smirk.

"W-Where's Kai-kun? W-Where's the guy who confessed to me sincerely just now?" I asked as tears started forming in my eyes.

"He's standing right in front of you." He chuckled.

"W-What? Then, Kai-kun is.. a Ghoul..?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied, nodding.

"Then, all of what happened was a lie? Everything?" I asked.

"Exactly. Well, anyone would fall for my looks and of course to secure my victory, I planned everything out smoothly. I used some kind of a hypnosis to make everyone seem like I'm their classmate that they knew since before and of course, I created a story about us which you fell for easily. I'm a genius, aren't I?" He laughed psychotically.

"But how did you hide the fact that you are a Ghoul?!" I asked.

"Hehe, before you die, I'll tell you everything. I used this." He showed me a small bottle.

"What's... that?" I asked.

"This thing, when injected on a Ghoul's body, the RC cells are temporarily being suppressed, causing my Ghoul attributes to be hidden. That's why, I don't smell exactly like a Ghoul. It's still an experiment, though. That doctor is such a genius, being able to create something amazing like this!" He said as he looked at the bottle with a crazy smile.

"D-Doctor..?" I asked.

"That info is still in supreme secret." He winked.

"Oh, and before I start eating you, let me tell you that I'm the younger brother of Enoshima Kou, my name's originally Enoshima Kai. Do you remember him? He's the Ghoul, the Centipede killed. I came to achieve his dream for him. After I eat you, I'll kill the Centipede. Hahahahaha!" He laughed insanely.

"You're sick!" I said as I ran.

I held the knife that's hidden in my clothes. I have to get out of here! Suddenly, something caught my arm and gripped on it tightly.

There are two limbs growing from his back. It's like a steel with sharp ends.

"Caught you! Hahahahaha!" He laughed insanely.

"Let me go!! Help!! Help!!!" I yelled as I struggled.

He pulled me back towards him. I drew the dagger from my clothes and tried to slash it.

*Thunk!*

Shoot.. It deflected my dagger. It has the ability to harden itself. It's now hard as steel! Damn!

"Useless, useless." He smirked.

"Stop.. No.. Please don't hurt me.." I begged as I cried.

He pulled me closer to him, making me meet his kakugan.

"Awww.. Then, I'll make it swift. Itadakimasu!"

He opened his mouth wide. I closed my eyes as I was scared.

*Slash!*

Unexpectedly, I was released from his grip.

"Arghhh!!" He exclaimed.

I opened my eyes and saw Touka-senpai in front of me.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"T-Touka-senpai! You came! Thank you for saving me!" I said, happily.

"Thank me later. I still have to throw some garbage." She said as she cracked her knuckles.

She turned to Kai-kun who had his eyes injured by Touka-senpai. In a matter of seconds, it healed. He healed instantly because he was a Rinkaku like Kaneki-kun..

"Nice to see you here, Rabbit." He smirked.

"Shut up, you useless flirty bastard." She said as she glared.

"You might want to wear your mask. There are people here who might be able to see what you truly are. After all, they're still under my hypnosis." He smirked.

"Hmph."

Touka-senpai wore her mask and so did Kai-kun. Kai-kun's mask looks like a demon.

"Wait, you're that bastard who caused 50 murder cases in 2 months? You're that bastard called Satan?!" She asked, surprised.

"Hahahaha! That's right! You're well informed, Rabbit. I'm impressed." He chuckled.

"You killed 50 young and innocent women.. What the hell are you doing?!!" She yelled in anger.

"Well, women are very delicious when they're still young and fresh.. Especially when they're still a virgin. Hahahaha!" He psychotically laughed.

"You disgust me..! GO TO HELL!!!!" She dashed towards him and kicked him on his face.

But, he blocked it with both of his arms.

"I am already in hell!!! Hahahaha!!!" He laughed crazily.

His eyes are clouded, showing insanity in him. How can Kai-kun end up like this?

Kai-kun unleashed his kagune and fought Touka-senpai back. Touka-senpai was pushed backwards but, she hardened her wings and created a shower of shards, aiming at Kai-kun. He blocked it with his kagune.

After showering Kai-kun with those sharp shards, she dashed towards him and gave him full power kicks and punches. But, his reflexes were sharp as well and evaded it.

But, Touka-senpai increased her speed and managed to counter an attack. Kai-kun was sent flying. Touka-senpai's really good that it scares me..

"Wanna make me beat the crap out of you?" Touka-senpai asked.

Kai-kun's nose was bleeding. He wiped and chuckled.

"Ahhh~ You're really too strong, Rabbit. You're such a good fighter." He chuckled.

"Then, time to finish you." She said with a scary glare.

She walked towards him and made her wings filled with shards and sparks are all around her wing.

"I'll kill you." She said.

He laughed psychotically.

"Oh, really?" He asked with a smirk.

Suddenly, someone kicked Touka-senpai from the back. She was surprised as she didn't notice it. What?! The one who kicked Touka-senpai was a student of our school!

"What the?!" She exclaimed.

"Hahahahaha! Surprise!~" He cooed.

"What the hell are you planning you, damn bastard?!" She yelled.

"Plan? To kill you of course and to eat the Rose Apple! Hahahahaha!" He laughed.

"Damn you..!" She got angry.

"Let the fun begin..!" He licked his lips excitedly and in hunger.

End of Chapter 26