Chapter 31

Chapter 31

(Kirishima Touka)

We made a nutritious drink for Yukari. Just when it was about to be finished, something crossed my mind.

"How will Yukari drink it if she's unconscious?" I asked.

Yoshimura-san chuckled.

"It's all up to Kaneki-kun." He smiled.

Huh? I don't get it.

"By the way, do you think this will work?" I asked him.

"Hmm. I think so." He replied.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Well, yes because Yukari is alive and I think her regenerative abilities are still kicking up so, she'll recover but, for a long time, though." He said.

"I see."

As it was finished, Yoshimura-san asked me to take it to Kaneki. I knocked on the door and I saw Kaneki still grieving for Yukari.

"Kaneki.." I said.

"What is it? Didn't you hear from Hinami-chan that I want to be alone?" He said.

I can still hear his sobbing for Yukari.

"I know that you feel devastated but, I think there's a way for her to be alive.." I said.

He chuckled slightly.

"It's impossible to bring someone back to life." He said with a chuckle.

"That's true." I said.

"Then, there's nothing we can do." He said in disappointment.

"But, who said that Yukari was dead in the first place?" I said with a slight grin.

He was shocked as he turned to me.

"What are you talking about?" He asked in disbelief.

"She's still alive. Her heart is still beating who knows, she might come back to life. Plus, she's regenerating. In order to for her to heal, give this to her." I said as I gave him the drink.

"And, what's this?" He asked.

"It's sorta like her medicine. I'll be back to give you more of that." I said as I shut the door close.

It's a first for me to see him sobbing. If things weren't that sad and serious, I could've teased him.

(Kaneki Ken)

Touka-chan gave me a drink. She said that it was for Yukari. Will it work? What if it doesn't?

No good.. I'm trying to get my hopes up. If it fails, I'll have to suffer again.. But, it wouldn't hurt if I tried.

But, how should I feed it to her?
If I directed it to her mouth, will she be able to swallow it? No, I'll use the same method she used to me.

Thinking of that made my heart beat fast. No! This is no time to be flustered! Concentrate, Ken!

I placed the glass on my mouth and poured it. Disgusting.. It taste like canal water that's contaminated with various dirt. I want to vomit..

But, I need to hold it in for Yukari.
I gently picked Yukari's body to elevate it to make it easier for me to transmit it to her. I don't want to make you angry but, I want to save you..

Sorry but, I have to do this..
I closed my eyes and placed my lips on hers. It send shivers down to my spine but, I ignored it. I felt a spark running through my veins.. What happened..?
I slightly opened my mouth for the liquid to run on her mouth to her
throat.