Chapter 60

Chapter 60

(Seijo Yukari)

I gradually felt weak that I couldn't even shout anymore as Tsukiyama-san devours me slowly. He was giving time for each part to regenerate while eating on the others and when they've finished regenerating, he'll come back and eat them again. The reason for that must be because he wanted me stay longer so, he could eat more until he's full..

I couldn't hear Tsukiyama-san's laughs and yells as he eats me with pleasure.. I was turning a little stiff and cold..

I could ambiguously see Kaneki-kun screaming and begging for Tsukiyama-san to stop. He was already crying.. And my heart can't help but be pricked by needles as I see him crying and pleading with all his might.

But suddenly, he stopped screaming and crying.. He was facing down..

What happened to him..? Kaneki-kun..?

"K.. K-Ka.. neki.. k-kun.." I tried to call him.

"Guh..! Kuh..! Argh..!" He exclaimed holding his head in pain.

"Onii-chan! Are you okay?!" Hinami-chan said as she was worried of Kaneki-kun.

"Ara, ara. Kaneki-kun, what's wrong? Have you given up?" Tsukiyama-san cooed.

What's happening to you..?! Suddenly, his kagune is emerging from his back. It looked different from the usual four red limbs. This time, they were four sharp and deadly limbs that looked exactly like that of the Centipede.

It looked scarier and more fatal than before. And one more thing, there was something sharp and frightening in between his eyes.

Hinami-chan actually moved away from him, shivering and crying in terror.

The moment he opened his eyes, his kakugan shone brighter than before. It was very fierce and intimidating that it made me swallow in fear. A fearful evil smirk crept on to his lips.

I-Is that Kaneki-kun..? No.. Who is that? Someone's.. Someone's within Kaneki-kun..!

Kaneki-kun attacked the cage by using his centipede-like kagune. The electricity stung him but, he didn't budge and kept his evil grin. It's like, he wasn't affected at all!

"W-What the heck?! Are you trying to kill yourself?!" Tsukiyama-san exclaimed, surprised.

He didn't answer and continued breaking the cage. The electricity became stronger, electrifying him to the maximum of its power.

Suddenly, the cage exploded, sending smoke everywhere. Hinami-chan! Kaneki-kun!

Oh my goodness! Where are they?!

The smoke made them unable to been seen and detected. Where could they be?! Are they okay?!

Suddenly, Kaneki-kun appeared from above, attacking Tsukiyama-san with an intent to kill. Tsukiyama-san barely defended his attack and was sent flying, hitting the huge wall behind him.

He fell on the ground, making a loud cough with blood emitted out. I looked at Kaneki-kun and he was surrounded with blood thirst. He looked completely fearsome with his appearance right now.

He cracked his index finger while smirking evilly.

"Haven't seen that in a while.. Your kakuja form.." Tsukiyama-san chuckled, wiping the blood from his mouth.

Kakuja form..? So, that's the form Kaneki-kun evolved from practicing cannibalism?!

"Your Gourmet fetish still sucks as usual. You act like disgusting humans.. Isn't that simply hilarious..?" Kaneki-kun smiled insanely.

Disgusting humans.. Kaneki-kun has never said that!

"Tch..!"

Tsukiyama-san gritted his teeth, shivering in anger.

"Kamishiro Rize.. So, you're still inside Kaneki-kun, huh?" Tsukiyama-san said as he forcefully smirked.

Kaneki-kun chuckled and cracked his middle finger using his thumb.

"This day.. You will die by my hand, you disgusting Gourmet!" He said as his kagune aimed towards Tsukiyama-san's direction.

Kaneki-kun dashed towards him with an evil smirk. He hit him with his kagune but, Tsukiyama-san evaded him by jumping back.

"Then, I shall get serious too. Fufufufu..." He chuckled as his sword enlarged and became more powerful.

He dashed towards Kaneki-kun and swung his sword-like kagune towards Kaneki-kun's body. Kaneki-kun blocked it using his kagune and kicked him back.

Tsukiyama-san was pushed back but, he dashed towards him again and kicked him but, Kaneki-kun dodged it then, swung his kagune at Kaneki-kun, grazing his chest a bit.

In less that 5 seconds, Kaneki-kun's wound healed instantly. He smirked at him and Tsukiyama-san gritted his teeth in anger.

"Damn..! Too shallow...!" Tsukiyama-san mumbled.

Kaneki-kun dashed at full speed and attacked him. Their clashing was so fast that I couldn't tell who's who already. But, I could tell Kaneki-kun's enjoying this battle because he's wearing that fearful smirk every time.

That's not Kaneki-kun..! He's someone else..? He's completely different.. I need to stop him or things will get worse..!

"Ow.."

I saw Hinami-chan appearing from some butterfly wings.. She has a kagune?! She's an ukaku type. She has wings like a butterfly's and there two long limbs with sharp spikes at each side.

She looked around and spotted me.

"Onee-chan!" She exclaimed, running towards me.

It's my first time seeing her with kakugans in both eyes.. She seems scary.. Well, she is a Ghoul after all. She looks strong as well..

"Onee-chan, are you okay?" She asked, worriedly.

Lost in my thoughts, I slightly nodded. My wounds are slowly regenerating so, the vitality is coming back as well.

"Hold on, I'll get you out of there!" She said.

She controlled her kagune and slashed the ropes that were tying my wrists at the cross. I fell down and stumbled a bit but Hinami-chan caught me and supported me to get up.

"T-Thanks.. Hinami-chan.." I said with a faint smile.

"No problem, onee-chan. Anyway, we have to get you out of here..!" She exclaimed, apprehended.

I looked at Kaneki-kun who's clearly enjoying the fight with Tsukiyama-san.

"B-But.. K-Kaneki-kun is still.." I said, hesitating to go with Hinami-chan.

"Onee-chan, we have to go! It's not easy to choose between you and onii-chan but, onii-chan really cares for you! I'm here to respect onii-chan's wishes! I don't want to see him sad and crying anymore..! Hurry onee-chan! Just do this for Kaneki nii-chan!" She begged, crying with her tears falling down her face.

I felt bad and a little convinced. I did not resist any further and let Hinami-chan lead me.

End of Chapter 60