Chapter 74

Chapter 74

(Seijo Yukari)

I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes. My vision wasn't clear at first so, I waited for it to adjust to the light.

I'm in my room in Anteiku..

I had a dream. A very embarrassing one. I dreamt that Kaneki-kun was crying and I felt his tears splashed on my cheek. And also, he gave me a kiss which is full of his feelings. I'm really embarrassed to say that I felt love from it but.. I'm really happy..

I wish it was true, though. If our feelings are mutual then, I'm really very glad to have him as the man of my life. Well, it doesn't look obvious to me. He doesn't treat me as a girl at all. Maybe he still thinks of me as the boyish Yukari from back then.

Suddenly, I'm hearing small snores. It's quiet and little. It's coming from beside me. I looked at the side and Kaneki-kun was sleeping at my side. He had his arms on the bed and his head placed on top of his arms.

Now that I think about it, the rooms smells clean and fresh. He probably got tired from cleaning it..

Suddenly remembering him eating me, the blood rushed up to my face. Boy.. The way I screamed and moaned was like a smut scene. But, it wasn't! It wasn't like that, okay?! It was just in a state of crisis! Kaneki-kun is in a serious state of starvation..

I just wanted to help him.. Well, I've been going through this extent.. so, that means, I really do love him.

I let out a sigh of defeat. Why do I have to fall in love with a Ghoul? It's not that I'm blaming Kaneki-kun. I'm blaming myself for falling for him.. But, I don't regret it. I actually like the feeling of falling in love..

It's just that, a relationship between a human and a ghoul is difficult..

Suddenly, my stomach growled in hunger. Woah.. This sucks..! I'm hungry.

"Mnnn..?" Kaneki-kun exclaimed, sitting up while rubbing his eyes.

What the heck..! Did my stomach's roar wake him up? OMG. That is so lame! Damn! It's so un lady-like!

"H-Hi.. Did you sleep well?" I said to skip the embarrassing moment.

"Yeah.. I woke up because of a stupid sound that a stomach makes when it needs food." He said while looking at me emotionlessly.

I averted my gaze as my cheeks were burning. So, he heard it! Gosh, it's so embarrassing..!

"Yukari.." He said in a low tone, expressing sadness as he gently held my hand.

He looked at me straight into the eye. His eyes revealed sorrow and seems apologetic.

"I'm sorry.. and thank you.." He faintly smiled.

I was shocked by his words. Of course, I feel happy but.. He didn't have to show such a sorrowful expression.

"That's okay. I'm happy I can be of use to you." I smiled as I squeezed his hand gently.

A smile crept to his lips. I can see that he's happy of my response. I couldn't help but smile as well.

(Kirishima Ayato)

Me and my subordinates had already reached the 20th ward. I have to search for a clue regarding the Rose Apple. But, I'm totally unprepared. But, whatever, I'll just look for a suspicious girl around the area. We're currently in an dark alley where no one usually passes by.

I turned to my men.

"You dumbasses, listen to me." I ordered.

"Yes." They all looked at me.