Chapter 59

Chapter 59

(Seijo Yukari)

Tsukiyama-san's lips formed an ominous smirk due to my resolve.

"I understand. I will grant your wish." He said, smirking at me.

"Tsukiyama! I'll kill you! Don't you dare touch her!!" Kaneki-kun yelled.

Tsukiyama-san chuckled as he looked at Kaneki-kun.

"It was her decision. No, more like her death wish. How come I won't take any action for my dear Seijo-san? Don't you feel honored?" He asked with a haughty smile.

Kaneki-kun gave him the coldest glare I've seen.

"You bastard..! I won't forgive you!"

"At a time like this, that won't be necessary."

He snapped his fingers and something came out from the upper part of his back. It twirled around his arm, then, at its end was a sharp point. His kagune..? It's like a sword.. He's Kokaku?

"As a special service, I'll let you see Seijo-san's last struggles." He said with a psychotic smile.

Before I realized it, he had already struck me on my stomach with his kagune. My eyes widened as I saw the blood oozing out of my body.

I coughed out blood and I felt the pain surging through my body.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" I screamed in pain.

"Yukari!"

He pulled his arm back.

"Let's have a taste, shall we?"

He licked his hand that was smeared with my blood. He was shocked.

"What's this perfection?! The sweet blood mingles with my taste buds! What the heck is this?! It's so delicious! So heavenly!!" He exclaimed as he acted psychotically due to the taste of my blood.

I grimaced and breathed heavily due to the pain.

"Yukari!" Kaneki-kun called as he tried to break the cage.

The moment he raised his hand on the steel bars, he was electrocuted.

"UGH!" Kaneki-kun exclaimed in pain.

"Onii-chan, stop! You'll get hurt!" Hinami-chan said worriedly.

"Yukari!!"

Tsukiyama-san watched me regenerate and he smirked at it.

"Amazing! So, this the Rose Apple. Simply wonderful! And immortal Goddess!" He praised.

My words were stuck on my tongue because of the pain I'm feeling right now. I want him to let Kaneki-kun and Hinami-chan out of his place. I don't want him to see my current situation..

I don't want him to see me dying while he couldn't do anything.. He'll only blame himself.. and suffer more..

"Now, for the main course!"

He walked towards me and bit my arm.

"UGGHHHHH!!" I exclaimed as I felt my muscles being torn.

Tears slipped out of my eyes as I felt the pain around my arm.

Seeing my blood gushing out like a water being poured made me frightened more.

"Stop!! Don't hurt het anymore!!" Kaneki-kun begged.

"What a heavenly taste! I can't get enough of it! I want more!!" Tsukiyama-san laughed insanely.

"Don't her hurt anymore..! Please..! I'm begging you..! I'll do anything you want! Just please spare her! Take me instead!" Kaneki-kun begged with tears falling down on his face.

Kaneki-kun.. cried.. I don't want to see your tears.. Those tears.. It pains me to see it..

"Aww.. Heart break! Seeing you beg with all your might just breaks my heart..! Why is it that you're going so far for her sake? Is it Love?" He asked, smiling at Kaneki-kun.

I can't speak so, I looked at Kaneki-kun and delivered a message using my mouth movements.

'I'm fine.'

He looked at me with melancholic eyes and it looks like he was the one suffering.. I don't want this..

I forcefully smiled at him, trying to hide the pain I'm feeling. I want you to know that I'm fine and there's nothing to worry about.

"Hmm. What's that, some kind of a code? I don't like it. I don't want to see Seijo-san's smiling face. I want to see you and Kaneki-kun on the verge of death, being eaten by me." He said with a glare.

He punched my cheek hard that I spitted out blood.

"Yukari!! You bastard! How dare you do that!!"

(Kaneki Ken)

What the hell are you saying..? You're in pain..! Why are you smiling?! Damn it! Yukari!

That's right.. Why am I going so far for you? You're just a childhood friend.. We've only been together for a short span of years..

Yet why do I care for you so much?

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed in pain with her tears.

Damn Tsukiyama-san! He took another bite out of Yukari!

"Yukari! Stop! Don't hurt her anymore!!!" I yelled at the top of my voice.

I'm seeing Yukari right in front of me.. in pain.. suffering.. For my sake. Why can't I do anything?

Once again, you're weak.

Rize-san..?

She was sitting beside me with her hand on her cheek while watching Yukari scream in pain.

She looked at me and sweetly smiled.

What are you doing here?

Geez, you never learn, Kaneki-kun. You know for a fact that you must protect Yukari. Yet, what are you doing? Why are you here?

I'm here to take Yukari back. I have to save her!

That's right but, why are you imprisoned here? You can't do anything but watch her suffer.. You're a failure.

She glared at me. I can't help but get hurt by her words.

You're right.. I can't do anything right.. I'm a total failure.. I can't even protect her properly..

You're not doing anything but blaming and blaming yourself while nothing really happens. In your heart, I can sense your feelings for her.. And you do love her, don't you?

I love Yukari..?

That's right. You love Yukari. They say, if you love someone shouldn't you do the best of what you can for her sake? If you can't then you better be off dead.

She giggled while watching Yukari's torment. It's as if she was enjoying the scene.

Look at that. Can you stand watching other men touching her like that?

Can you endure someone hurting her like she's nothing but a prey?

Can you bear the feeling of seeing someone killing the one you love the most?

I can't..! I can't watch it any further! I want to kill him!

But, how can you kill him when you're that weak? You think you've surpassed me? No, you haven't. Now, what will you do?

Rize-san.. Please.. Lend me your power..!

Good boy. Well then, let's start the show, shall we?

She smirked at me and I nodded in agreement. My head racked with pain as I felt Rize-san taking over me. The moment I opened my eyes, I felt my kakugan shining bright red.

My mind was clear and there was nothing but anger that's in my heart. I understood that I completely succumb to Rize-san's embrace.. I was certain that I had to kill a man.

I'll kill you..!

End of Chapter 59