Chapter 54

Chapter 54

(Kirishima Touka)

I sniffed my surroundings carefully as I looked for Yukari. Where could that girl be hiding? As I searched further, I suddenly smelled the scent of a Rose coming from inside the school building.

I ran inside and followed the scent. There are faint traces coming from the infirmary. I went inside and saw no one but the school's nurse.

"Oh, Kirishima-san. Shouldn't you be in class?" She asked.

"I'm looking for Seijo Yukari-san. Is she here?" I asked.

"Oh, she just got out a few seconds ago."

Damn! She got away! Where are you, stupid girl?! I followed the faint scent carefully. It becomes fainter and fainter.. Could it be that she's already being eaten?!

Damn! This is bad! This is really really bad!

The sweats ran down my face as I ran and followed Yukari's scent which was growing fainter and fainter.

I immediately took my phone from my pocket and dialed Kaneki's number. And the moment he picked up, I called his name.

Me: Kaneki!

Kaneki: Touka-chan?

Me: Hurry up and get the hell outta there!

Kaneki: Why? I don't get you. I'm sorry but, we're having classes right now--

Me: That isn't the time to take up classes! Yukari might be in danger!

Kaneki: WHAT?!!

Suddenly, I heard the teacher's voice, scolding him my over the phone. Then, I heard the door slamming loudly.

Me: Just hurry up and get here!

Kaneki: Where are you right now?

Me: I'm heading at the back entrance! Hurry or we'll lose track of Yukari!

Kaneki: Right, I'm on it.

He voice seemed calm but, I can sense alertness. In the meantime, I'll track Yukari until I get to see her. I hope something bad doesn't happen to her..!

(Tsukiyama Shuu)

"Thanks for taking me out, Tsukiyama-san." Seijo-san said as she smiled innocently at me.

"No problem, bambina." I smiled back at her.

She's now with me and all she knew is that, I'm taking her to the coffee shop. Well, my plan has gotten smoother.. Fufufufufu..

Sooner, I'll be taking her sweet flesh! Ooooh! Dolce!

Just imagining her body placed on the platter with her insides scattered around the plate makes me shiver with delight!

But that's not all, I'll get Kaneki-kun too and shall tear him apart, piece by piece! Seeing them placed on the platter together with their innards squished and scrambled together makes me wanna shout for joy..!

Oh.. I'm so excited..!

"San.. Tsukiyama-san..!" Seijo-san called.

I snapped from my fantasies and came back to reality. I realized that Seijo-san was looking at me with her expression inquisitive.

"Hmm? Yes, Seijo-san?" I asked, smiling at her.

"You seem happy, huh?"

"Eh? I do?"

"Yeah. You were grinning for a while." She said as she giggled innocently.

Oh! What a pure little girl! I can't wait to see her face in agony and pain..! I can't help but smirked at the thought. As I planned, I let her follow me into my place.

I let my servants dress it like an exclusive coffee shop. There, I will corner her and finish her up. Oooh! I'm so excited! I wonder what flavors will dance in my mouth..

"We're here." I gently stated as we reached my place.

"Wow. What an extravagant coffee shop." She admired.

I chuckled softly.

"Yeah. Only the members of this place are allowed to go in." I explained.

"Oh! Then, I must be lucky to be going inside, huh?" She said enthusiastically.

I led her inside and pulled out a chair for her.

"Have a sit." I gently gestured.

"Thank you, Tsukiyama-san." She smiled.

Hehehe.. Seeing her smiling and trusting me like an idiot makes me want to eat her flesh more..

The coffee will be served for the two of us. And of course, I already put a special effective sleeping drug that will work after a couple of minutes. I can't help but smirk at the thought..

(Seijo Yukari)

Looking around the shop, it made me feel delighted because it was so nicely decorated. Caffé Dolce was its shop name. Hehe, for me it's a little weird. I think I heard the Dolce part somewhere before.

Tsukiyama-san is a good man. Well, he told me a lot of stories about Kaneki-kun and I learned more. I can't believe that he has changed that much.. I got a little depressed about that.

Well, Kaneki-kun and I parted and.. there's nothing I can do about it. To think that he was so innocent before..

End of Chapter 54