Chapter 105

Chapter 105

(Kaneki Ken)

"H-Hey, Touka-chan! Where are you taking me..?!" I asked as I ran with her.

She didn't answer and insisted on taking me with her. After a few minutes of running, we end up in front of the amusement park. I glanced at her and she has a serious face, still gripping tightly on my hand.

"T-Touka-chan..?" I called.

She faced me, still with a stern expression.

"We're gonna play!" She declared in a serious tone.

It doesn't look like she wanted to play, though.

"Come on!" She said, pulling me with her.

She payed for two tickets and we got inside. I looked around and there are lots of people in here.

"Let's ride that!" She pointed at the roller coster, still wearing a serious expression.

I looked at the roller coaster and it looks so high and dangerous with lots of loops and sharp curves. Damn.. Even if have experience with high places, I have never rode something as scary as this.

The roller coaster will still pass underwater and up again in the air. Don't you think that extremely dangerous?

"I don't think we should start there.." I said averting my gaze.

"Don't be a chicken, you wuss." She said with a crooked smirk.

From the look of her, she's extremely scared too. She's just forcing herself to act tough.

"You don't have to go that far, Touka-chan. You're shaking in terror." I chuckled.

"Who's shaking, idiot? Let's just go, okay? You're annoying." She said as she glared at me.

She forcefully pulled me with her. We reached the roller coaster and when we were about to get on it. Her grip on my wrist became tighter.

"T-Touka-chan..?" I looked at her.

She's furiously frowning as she held my wrist and the belt that secured her.

"Touka-chan.. Maybe we should get off--"

"No way!" She declared.

The car started moving, slowly going up. It was so high that it feels like we could touch the clouds. Then, it stopped for a while, preparing to rush down the rails.

"D-Don't let go!! You absolutely can't let go!!" Touka-chan growled, making her grip tighter and scowling furiously at me.

Then, the car zoomed down in a very fast pace.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" We both screamed, along with the people at same car as us.

Her furious scowl turned pale and terrified with her mouth wide open and eyes shut closed that it's actually it funny.

But, I don't have time to laugh as we're approaching the loop!

"UWAAAAAH!!" I exclaimed, terrified of the view.

After the loop, the sharp curves came and we were to the sides, as if we're about to fall.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" We both screamed to the top of our lungs.

Then, the finally, it's the part where we go underwater and back up to the air again.

"W-W-WAIIIIIIITTTT!!!" Touka-chan screamed, terrified of going through the water.

We rushed through the water and we held our breaths for a second and rushed up again. Then, we reached the end of the ride.

"Fuwaah!" I exclaimed, relieving off the stress building up from the ride.