Chapter 90

Sorry, guys! This's actually the real chapter! Sorry about that! My mistake! XD

Chapter 90

(Seijo Yukari)

"Tatara-san, I brought her here." Ayato-kun said.

A tall and lean man with white hair lowered his gaze to look at me. He had a red mask covering his mouth. And a kid wearing a hood and bandages all over her body stood beside him.

And also.. The tall and big Ghoul with a creepy grinning mask stood beside them. All these Ghouls stared at me as I stopped walking standing up.

I gulped down, expressing fear. My heart started pounding faster and louder as I began to feel scared.

Suddenly, Ayato-kun pushed me. I looked back at him and he angrily glared at me.

"Move it." He ordered.

I took a step forward. I slowly walked towards them with my head down, not wanting to meet their intimidating eyes.

I stopped and stood in front of the man with white hair and white long coat. He seemed to be the leader..

He took a step towards me. He raised his hand up to my stomach level. In a split second, he struck my body.

My eyes widened as the blood gushed out of my stomach and the blood was coughed out through my mouth.

"Ugh..! Argh!" I exclaimed as I fell on the ground, curling due my aching stomach.

"The smell of the Rose.." He mumbled.

I started breathing heavily due to trying to endure my pain. He raised his arm and swung it on the air to let the blood splash among the hundreds of Ghouls.

"Uooooohh!!" The Ghouls exclaimed.

They started fighting over my blood, making angry and scary noises. I got to terrified from what I was seeing. They're all fighting like Lions..

Soon, the wound in my stomach regenerated so, I gradually removed my hand from it.

"Behold, the Rose Apple!" The man in white long coat said.

"OHHHHH!!!" The Ghouls cheered.

Oh, crap..! I think I'm gonna die here..! Just imagining myself in parts makes me puke.

"Now that we have the Rose Apple, we can triumph over anything. May it be humans or Ghouls, we are the victorious!" The tall man said.

"OHHHHHHH!!"

What? Is he planning to divide my body for everyone's share? Damn it! I wanna get out of here..! But, how? I can't seem to find an exit among these hundreds of Ghouls!

"Soon, prepare for battle. We will end this. You are now dismissed!" He said.

The Ghouls went back and only the five of us remained.

"Kirishima." The man in long coat said.

"Yes?" Ayato-kun said.

"Bring her as we walk back to the underground basement. I have a few questions to ask of her." He said.

"Yes."

Ask..? Damn, I don't like the feeling of this. When we started walking I stared at him from behind and he's emitting a dark and ominous aura. Sh*t!! I wanna run away..!

We got to a bigger room. It's looks like a torture room.. Wait, am I gonna be tortured here?! Oh, crap!

"Kirishima."

"Yes."

Ayato-kun took the chains from my hand and tied it up on the ceiling. The ceiling is low so, I'm standing while I'm being chained up to my hands.

"Let me ask you, Rose Apple. Are you adopted by a Ghoul investigator?" He asked.

I stared at him with stern eyes and didn't answer. I don't plan on answering his questions. I plan on keeping my mouth shut all the time.

"Why do I have to answer you?" I said.

"Hey, answer!" Ayato-kun said.

I glanced at him for a second then, back at white man. I will keep my mouth shut, tightly.

"Then, do you know about the eye-patch Ghoul?"

He's talking about Kaneki-kun..! I lowered my gaze then, look back at him.

"You won't get any answers from me." I said.

"I'll give you five seconds to answer." He said.

"Hmph.." I exclaimed.

"Five."

"Four."

"Hey, answer already!" Ayato-kun said.

"Three."

"Don't be stubborn, you idiot!" Ayato-kun said.

"Two."

I glared at the white man.

"I repeat, no answer will come out of my mouth." I firmly said.

"One. You finished my patience." He said.

He raised his fist and hit me. It was a very strong impact that my gums bled and it leaked out of my mouth. It made me face to the side because of his punch.

I glared at him.

"Still not gonna answer?" He asked.

"For what reason are you looking for the Eye patch?" I asked, still glaring at him.

"He has caused a lot of troubles for Aogiri like cannibalizing Jason our former comrade and many more. Also, he's one of Kanou's creations.. He's the first successful creation from the Binge Eater.." He said.

Huh? What's he talking about?!

"I don't know anything about that what you're talking about.." I said.

He struck me again which caused me to cough more blood.

"You really won't talk?" He asked.

"Never!" I yelled.

He narrowed his eyes enough to tell me that he's mad.

"Should I cut fingers or rip out your nails? What will be a good technique to make you talk?" He asked.

"Hmph..!" I exclaimed.

"You really make me angry." He said.

"Tatara-san, I will talk to her and make her spit everything out." Ayato-kun proposed.

He looked at Ayato-kun for a second.

"Alright. I leave her to you. Report everything to me by 10pm." He said as he started leaving.

"Yes." Ayato-kun bowed.

The white man left. That bastard.. He doesn't know how to be gentle with women..

"See? I told you to answer." He said.

I scowled at him. He's a traitor. Hmph, I won't speak to a traitor like him.

"Leave me alone, bastard.." I mumbled.

End of Chapter 90

-------------------------

*Note*

If ever you wanted to vote in TG wattys, just visit TokyoGhoul_Wattys and you can see their published works and you can now see where the place for voting is. :)

Thank you for reading this story! \m/