Chapter 92

Chapter 92

(Kirishima Ayato)

I faced to the side to avoid looking at this disaster. I can imagine how much physical pain was inflicted on Yukari. After all, Tatara-san actually finished Yukari's fingers and toes.

Her screams still linger in my ears and it's drowning me with guilt and regret. Her blood had spilt everywhere and the stench of the Rose and blood mixed.

What a cruel thing to do..

It's something Yamori would do. Yukari has fallen unconscious and exhausted from screaming and crying.

She managed to keep her mouth shut from all that. Not a single word of that matter came from her mouth.

"Kirishima. Look after her and tell me if she wakes up. We need to know of Eye-patch's location." He commanded.

"Yes." I said.

In a while, a Ghoul cleaned all the blood on the floor and disposed off of Yukari's fingers and toes which were cut off.

In a few hours, Yukari's toes and fingers grew back. She regenerates slower than a Rinkaku Ghoul type. But.. To be able for it to regenerate back makes me think that she's a monster as well..

How pitiful this girl's future will be. But.. I don't want to see her in pain. I wonder why.. When I see her soft and beautiful face, my heart pounds faster. But, seeing her in this state makes my heart shatter.

The feeling of watching while I couldn't do anything is the worst. It hurts as it strikes me with guilt and regret..

I mean, I was already beside her yet I managed not to do anything.. But with that being said, Tatara-san is my master and I must follow him. It was my decision to join Aogiri out of my own free will.

Now, I must compensate for my decisions..

But.. I think I can do something about it. I can at least ease her sufferings. I went to Tatara-san who was looking at the sky with Eto and Noro at the roof top.

"Tatara-san." I called.

"Oh. Is she awake?" He asked, looking at me.

"Perfect timing, all of you are here. I have a question." I said.

"What is it?" Tatara-san asked.

"What will you do with the Rose Apple after you get what you want with her?" I asked.

"She'll be useless after that so, I decided to distribute her to everyone but, Eto gets most of the share." He said.

"Yay!~" Eto giggled in excitement.

"Then, I have a proposal." I said.

"And that is?" He asked.

"Why don't we make her join Aogiri?" I suggested.

"What? You mean, she'll fight with us?" He asked.

"Yes."

He kept silent for a second and decided to speak after that.

"And what could a lowly human being can do? Moreover, she's a woman. She has lower physical abilities than an average man." He said.

"Rather than disposing her off quickly, we can train her to fight for us and offer her flesh to us." I stated.

"That's a good idea but, who do you suppose would train her?" He asked.

"I volunteer myself. I will train her with the best of my capabilities. Moreover, while me and Noro brought her here, we found a small blade hidden in her clothes so, maybe she can use the knife." I said.

"Do you think she'll accept the offer of staying in Aogiri?"

"Yes. Leave it to me."

Tatara-san's eyes narrowed slightly enough for me to understand that he's slightly smiling.

"Since you've done a job well done in taking the Rose Apple and as well as giving me an information about the Eye-patch Ghoul, I'll approve of your proposal." He agreed.

"Thank you, Tatara-san." I bowed lowly before leaving.

At least, she's allowed to live longer. I've done a little research on her and it seems that, that one-eyed bastard keeps her alive by fighting and killing many Ghouls who come after her.

Perhaps, she's brought trouble to him? But whatever. What matters the most is, she won't be killed that easily anymore.

To tell you the truth, I'm quite happy. I noticed it.. I'm not myself since I met that girl.

I went back to Yukari's cell. There are a lot of blood on her face, body, and limbs. One of Aogiri's members already changed her clothes. Well, it's a good thing.

With one of them wiping the blood off from Yukari's toes, I tapped her shoulder.

"Give that to me." I ordered.

She gave me the clean cloth and bowed before leaving. I continued wiping the blood off her feet. The blood slowly disappears.. I've never been into such a torment.. It must've hurt a lot..

After the toes, I cleaned her hands which were soaked with blood as well. And finally, her face which has small stains of blood on her cheeks and the area around her mouth.

I softly and gently wiped it as much as I can. I don't know why but, I can't roughly do it.

*Ba-Thump!* *Ba-Thump!*

There it goes again, my heart's beating louder and faster. Even I can hear it. As I wiped the blood from the corner of her lips, she mumbled something.

"Kaneki-kun.." She softly whispered.

In an instant, I was filled with anger and irritation. That guy again..! She's seriously madly in love with that punk!

Then.. An idea popped into my head as the usual menacing smirk crept to my lips.

If you love that guy so much then, I'll just have to crush that love for him.

End of Chapter 92