Chapter 77

Chapter 77

(Kirishima Ayato)

After paying for all that she bought, she forced me to carry half of what she paid for. This silly idiot.. It was my plan for her to become my friend and deceive her. I was planning to lure her in my lair and it looks like, it's proceeding smoothly.

She seemed the most suspicious after all. She smells like Rose and it's irresistible. Once I confirmed that she's the one Tatara-san asked me to find, I'll immediately bring her back.

"Ah. Since we're friends, I treated you this can of black coffee." She said as she offered one.

I took it from her hand and accepted it.

"Friends have benefits too, huh?" I said as I looked at the coffee.

"Yeah. But of course, you shouldn't take them for granted." She said.

"Heh. You don't care about how I manipulate the so called 'friends'." I said as I evilly smirked at her.

She glared back at me intently.

"They are FRIENDS not benefactors." She emphasized, crossing her arms.

"Whatever." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Geez. Remember that friends has a relationship of mutualism not, parasitism. Come on, apply what you learn in Ecology." She said.

"Eco.. What?" I said.

"Ecology. I mean, the study of living things, their environment, and relationships?" She said.

Scoffing on her, I gave a smirk.

"Duh. Like I care about that sh*t." I said.

She made a huge sigh of defeat. She knew that I wasn't gonna listen to her. Well it's a good thing that you know that I'm uncontrollable.

As we walked back to her school, I sensed someone coming near us. His presence came in the front and I can smell a familiar scent..

The smell of a certain Ghoul.. 'Binge Eater'. Kamishiro Rize..?! No, that can't be. She's already dead..!

As the presence becomes adjacent, I began to feel alarmed. He was coming towards us with blood thirst. He was aiming for a kill. The blood thirst is too strong. I might be in trouble..!

"Later, Brat!!" I said as I quickly flee.

"Hey, I have a name and it's Seijo Yukari!" She yelled while I ran.

I didn't actually flee. It's against my principle to back down without a fight. I leaped high and landed on a house's roof. There, I crouched and hid my presence the best I could.

Let's see who that bastard is. I watched that girl meeting with a guy. The guy has white hair and an eye-patch.

My eyes widened and my mouth gasped in shock. It's that one-eyed bastard!

What the hell is he doing with that girl?!

That bastard.. He was the one who broke 103 of my bones to be exact. I still vividly remember how shameful that had been for me. He crushed my pride by completely defeating me in a battle.

I won't forgive that bastard..!

My blood began boiling and my kagune is aching to be released. But, I had a peace of mind. I must forget about this hatred first and think about this calmly.

Rushing there recklessly won't get me anywhere. But, I couldn't help but be annoyed.

"Tsk." I exclaimed, irritated.

Another pest has occurred. And my plan was finally going well. But rest assured. I will create an opening. I smirked at the thought. I placed both of my hands in my pockets and started walking away.

For the meantime, I'll look for other victims. I can't afford to waste time. I'll come back to her when I have the chance and create that opening. I'll get back on you, one-eyed bastard.

(Seijo Yukari)

That guy ran away and left the bags beside me. What a jerk! Just when I thought that he was somewhat willing to help me! Ah, he's my friend but, I don't even know his name. Are we even friends at all?

Nope. We're strangers.

Suddenly, I saw a figure coming closer. He has white hair and a firm and sturdy body. And also.. Well, how can I say it..? Sexy..?

The blood rushed up to my face. It's no doubt Kaneki-kun. He was running towards me.

When he got in front of me, he acted weirdly, as if he was searching for someone.

"It disappeared.." He mumbled.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Ah. It's nothing.." He said as he reverted his gaze back at me.

"So, what are you doing here? Aren't you at the other group?" I asked.

"I finished my work quickly. I have nothing to do so, I figured I'll kill time here." He said while touching his chin.

I've noticed it since a long time ago and it Kaneki-kun does gestures like scratching his cheek or touching his chin when he's lying or hiding something. So, you're lying, aren't you?

I chuckled at him.

"You've got loads right now. Did you bring them all by yourself?" He asked as he took more of my bags.

"Ah, thanks for carrying most of them, I can handle the half. And, I wasn't alone a while ago." I said.

"I figured.." He mumbled in a low tone like he was serious.

"Huh? Why are you acting so weird right now?" I asked, puzzled.

"Who was with you?" He asked.

We started walking and began thinking for a possible and acceptable answer. He looked impatient, waiting for me to answer. I don't know what to say. He's a stranger that proclaimed that he's my friend. Just what is he?

"He's a stranger." I said.

I'm being honest. Kaneki-kun's eyes widened.

"You went with a stranger?" He calmly asked but I noticed anger.

"N-Not a total stranger.. More like, acquaintance? Anyway, he's not such a bad guy.." I explained.

"Yukari, you're such an idiot. I'll keep a close eye on you." He said with a scowl.

"You're being such a prick. I can take care of myself. I mean, the convenience store is so near." I said.

"I don't give a damn about your explanation. When I say I'll keep a close eye on you, I'll do it." He sternly and firmly said.

"You're not my dad." I stated, annoyed by his words.

"I don't care." He said, not even bothered of what I said.

"Tsk." I clicked my tongue in irritation.

End of Chapter 77