Chapter 35

Chapter 35

(Kirishima Touka)

It's almost been a week since I went to Yukari and she's still unconscious. Kaneki said she was still not waking up. Perhaps, it failed?

What if she won't wake up forever? What are we gonna tell that investigator? There's no way he'd leave us alone since we were the ones who brought Yukari into the hospital.

Damn.. At this rate, we're in a little bit of a trouble..!

I noticed that the sky was so dark and it was already 10 pm. I saw Kaneki running out of his room with a hood.

"Hey, where are you going?" I asked.

He stopped running and looked at me.

"Hunting?" I asked.

"No." He shakes his head.

"Ah. Okay, I get it." I said as I realized him going to the hospital.

"Wanna come?" He asked.

"No thanks. I don't wanna ruin that lovey-dovey atmosphere." I said with a small smirk.

"Geez, I don't have those kind of feelings for her. I'm not that stupid to be falling for a prey." He said with a frown.

"Your being shy again. I know that you don't really treat her as a prey. Just go and run to her. She's waiting, you know?" I said as I walked away.

Hehe.. That guy sure is making an effort for Yukari, huh? How nice. I scoffed.

What? Did I just felt a little weird? I'm feeling a little irritated inside.. What is this feeling..?

(Kaneki Ken)

I'm on my way to the hospital, bringing the same flowers with me. As I opened the window, I saw Amon-san sleeping soundly while sitting on the chair. He must've been looking after her all day.

Damn.. At any rate, I'll wear my mask so, if he wakes up, he won't see my face. I stepped on the floor as quietly as I can.

I sneakily walked to the table to put some flowers on it. I walked beside Yukari and held her hand gently..

Please open your eyes again.. I'm expecting to see you full of vitality.. I silently knelt down and placed my lips on her hand. I gave a small kiss..

I don't know why I did that.. My body's just acting on its own.. It's probably because I wanted her to wake up..

I don't even understand my own feelings already.. Why do I want to see her so bad? Why am I going this far just to bring her back? I don't understand any of this..

Is it because she's my childhood friend? Is it because I treat her as a comrade? Why? Why do I feel like your more than a comrade? Why are you so special in my eyes?

I can't understand.. Come on, tell me.. I'll probably realize this if you came back..

"Mnnnn.." Amon-san exclaimed as he moved a little.

Shoot! He's coming to. I need to get going already. I'll you tomorrow, Yukari.

I quietly stood up and dashed fast to get out of her room.

(Amon Koutarou)

I felt a slight chill. An enemy? I opened my eyes quickly and looked around. There's no one..

I stood up and walked around to check if there was someone. Then, the smell of the Irises caught my attention. They're so sweet and fresh.. Some new ones again?