Chapter 111: END

Warning!

This chapter contains spoilers from the manga! Read at your own risk. :)

If you want to see the actual scene, read Tokyo Ghoul manga from chapters 143.

Chapter 111

The operation ended after that bloody battle with CCG's reaper. The one-eyed Owl escaped after battling with Arima..

Special class investigator Shinohara was left unconscious due to to severe brain damage, leaving him in a vegetative state..

"He and Mado were such an undutiful assistants to their bosses, honestly." A superior investigator said, looking at Shinohara.

"Idiots.."

Investigator Suzuya Juuzou lost a leg. Amon Koutarou died at a battle with Tatara, an Aogiri leader..

"You're lying!!" Investigator Misato said, angrily.

"As if Amon Koutarou died!! Did you properly confirm that?!" She intimidatingly held another investigator's suit.

A tear formed in her eye due to the sadness.

"Casualties are a natural consequence at a war. Don't go crazy here." Akira said, gently patting Misato's arm.

"How can you be so calm?! I.. I admired him!! What's so wrong about going crazy over that?!" She angrily yelled.

"Misato.. Give me a break, will you?" Akira said with tears falling down from her eyes down to her face.

Touka and Yomo successfully escaped and seeing Anteiku has fallen, they both felt utterly sad. They also both felt devastated with the lost of Kaneki.

"Let's go, Touka."

"He got lost going back to Anteiku. That's why he lost his place to return." Yomo said.

"I... I have faith in him." Touka said firmly, full of hope.

Yukari became lonely, depressed, and engulfed herself in darkness. She never talked to anybody nor did she laughed. The moment she lost Kaneki, her life crumbled to dust.

She was unfortunately broken hearted.

Kaneki was her first love, the man she seriously loved from the bottom of her heart that she's do everything for him. But, she regret leaving him due to the atonement of her sins.

She lived her everyday life, crying, suffering with the lost of the lives of her significant people.

Not only she lost her family, her friends, but also the man she loves the most.

The death of Kaneki constantly replayed in her head, sending tears of pain from my eyes. She tried to commit suicide, thinking that she and Kaneki could be together but, Ayato stopped her from doing it as his concern for her became greater than before.

But something grew within her as she had witnessed the pain of her beloved's death.

Revenge.

She was ready to embrace the darkness implanted into her by Aogiri. She swore and strongly pledged to kill CCG's reaper, Arima Kishou. She swore to kill him at all costs for she despises very much.

The monster worst than a Ghoul inside her awakened as she was tainted by darkness. Therefore, she stayed in Aogiri and continued obeying every task filled with death.

She wanted to gain strength and power to overcome her fear and bring judgement upon the reaper who stole her lover's life.

With Ayato as her guide, she developed her skills to kill, hurt, and cause suffering among those who hurt Kaneki.

She became hungry and greed for power to achieve her goal. Originally, she wanted to atone for her sins but, now it changed. Her mind was clear.

She decided that her life only had one purpose and that is, to accomplish the death of Arima Kishou.

A ruthless avenger was born with pure hatred and abhor in her heart.

***END***

Hey, guys! I'm guessing you didn't like that ending, yeah? Hahahaha! Well, first of all, thank you! Thank you very much for reading and sticking to this story till the end! I'm very grateful to you, guys and I'm honestly very proud and happy that you guys have given me so much support and love. Lol. I'm so touched! :') Hahaha! Thanks!

Secondly, I wanted to say sorry. Well, you see the way this book ended is kinda disappointing, yeah? It's unsatisfying and tragic.

And, lastly, having an ending as ugly as that means that there's probably a continuation. I'm not so sure when I would start making it, though. :)

Well then, bye bye! Thanks again and see you next time!

Love, AshidaTsukimiya \m/