Chapter 62

Chapter 62

(Seijo Yukari)

My fingers twitched as I furrowed my eyebrows to wake me up. I opened my eyes and saw the familiar ceiling.. Am I in heaven..? Stupid, there's no way heaven would have a brown ceiling.. I'm back in Anteiku..

But, my right hand feels warm. It's as if, someone was holding it.. I looked to the side and saw Kaneki-kun sleeping beside me. He was sitting while his arms and head rested on the bed.

I smiled at the scene as he looked defenseless and peaceful. When I was bored, I used to play with your hair.. I ran my hands through his hair and caress his head gently and carefully.

Wow.. It hasn't changed ever since then. It's still silky and smooth.. Except for its color, though.

As I looked at his sleeping face, I giggled.

So cute..!

Before I realized it, I unconsciously pinched his cheek. His eyes blinked and caught me pinching him. He sat down and looked at me lazily and groggily while rubbing his eyes.

"S-Sorry.. I waked you up.." I said, embarrassed.

His sleepy face looks cute too..!

"Idiot.." He mumbled.

He looked at me and flashed a sweet and playful smirk.

"You're such a troublesome girl.." He said.

It made my heart thump really loud and fast. S-Somehow, his half-asleep and lazy voice sounded really sexy!

"I'm glad to see you well.. You were out for days.." He said, smiling innocently while turning pinkish.

And now an innocent and pure smile! I felt like an arrow struck my heart! Ugh..! Do you have some kind of a lady-killer charm?! What is this I'm feeling?!

Suddenly snapping out of my thoughts, a lot of questions regarding his bad actions and attitude crossed my head.

"Hey." I called, facing down.

"What?" He asked.

"Can you tell me the reason why you were acting like a bastard towards me back then?" I asked, frowning and crossing my arms.

His eyes widened, surprised. Then, he slightly furrowed his eyebrows and looked away.

"Hmph. I have no reason to tell you." He said as he acted like a brat.

I felt a snapping sounds out of my veins as I became angrier.

"If you won't tell me, I'll never ever talk to you or mind you again in my whole life. As in, NEVER." I said glaring at him.

He scoffed and smirked at me.

"As if you could do that." He said, underestimating me.

"Fine. You asked for it." I said as I shrugged my shoulders and looked away.

A few minutes passed and I was not talking or minding him at all. He wasn't talking either. What the heck? He's really fine with that?

"Hey, Yukari." He called.

There! He talked to me! Okay, I won't mind him! Bleeeh! I took my phone and played with it.

"Hey, Yukari..!" He called out louder.

I didn't mind him and continued playing.

"Hey, talk to me, idiot." He said, getting irritated.

Try and make me, stupid Kaneki-kun.