Chapter 6

Chapter 6

After a week, I resumed going to school. I was put under care by CCG by Amon Koutarou-san. He just took care of all my needs. I didn't know that he was a close friend of my Dad..

I found something weird in my body.. All of my wounds seem to have healed for only 1 day. After all, it seemed really weird.

Just what is happening to me?

This is so odd. It seems that I'm not like a normal human at all..

But, I try to keep everything to myself. I haven't talked to anyone about it. I just tried to ignore it..

But, recently, there are a lot of Ghouls appearing near my house or my district. It makes me nervous so, I keep the dagger hidden with me.

I was walking on the corridor with my friends. And, suddenly, I bumped into someone. Somehow, I got a goose bumps.

It was a girl with black hair. Her bangs were covering almost half of her face and she has fierce eyes.

"Oh, sorry. Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine.." She said.

I bowed in apology. She bowed as well.

"Who was that?" My friend asked.

"Ah, that was Kirishima Touka, year 2 from class D. Although she's got a cute face, she seems scary."

"Ah, that's right."

"Hahaha, I wouldn't want to be near her."

Oh.. She's from year 2 Class D. That means, she's my senpai. I should've paid more respect.
I'm in Class A though. It's true that she's really cute.

After all my classes, I went to the shoe rack. There was a letter on top of my shoes.

From who is it?

I took it and opened it.

---Letter---

Hello, Seijo Yukari-san. There's something important that I want to tell you. Let's meet at the school's backyard. I'll be waiting.

Enoshima Kou

-------------

Enoshima Kou?

I pondered who this person was..

The thought came to my mind. Ah! This is the popular senpai of the Baseball Club

If I remembered correctly, he was the best player. Just what does he need from me?

I went to the school's backyard. Woah, this makes me nervous.

I saw him, looking at the tree peacefully. It made my heart race a bit. I can't help it, he's really handsome!

"U-Um.." I exclaimed to catch his attention.

He looked at me with a smile.

"Did I kept you waiting?" I asked.

"No. It's okay." He said with a gentle smile.

"U-Um.. What is the important thing that you want to tell me?" I asked nervously.

He made a huge sigh and cleared his throat.

"Please go out with me!" He bowed.

"Eh?" I exclaimed shocked.

"All this time, I was looking at you. You're the girl who's making my heart race. There are other girls but, you're the only one I can see as a woman. From the very start, you have stolen my heart.. I want to express my love for you." He said.

W-What's with this event?! I'm so nervous and so embarrassed! I don't know what to do..!

I didn't expect this to happen!

"U-Um.. Senpai.. I'm sorry, I can't.." I rejected him.

"Eh?" He exclaimed looking at me with a sad expression.

"F-First of all, I have a person I like.." I said blushing.

"And who might that be?" He asked.

"H-He's not here.. But, he will always be in my heart. And that is, my childhood friend. You might not know him, though.." I said.

"But, please give me a chance--"

"I'm very sorry, senpai but, there's no other man who I want to be with." I bowed my head and started walking away.

I felt bad rejecting my senpai.. I felt like it was very rude of me.

"I didn't expect this to happen.." He chuckled.

What? Someting's off..

I looked back but, before I realized it, he pushed me roughly towards the wall and pin my arms.

W-What's happening?!

He faced me with an evil grin plastered on his face. His eyes are red.. He has a Kakugan! He's a Ghoul!

"Let me go!" I struggled.

He chuckled.

"You're surprisingly not easy to hook up. You didn't fall for my charm. As expected from the Rose Apple, you're not cheap." He laughed.

What Rose Apple is he talking about?

"What the hell are you talking about?! Let me go or I'll--"

"What? You'll scream? That's exactly what I wanted to you to do." He chuckled.

"What do you want from me?" I asked glaring at him furiously.

"Isn't it obvious? I want nothing more than your flesh." He grinned evilly.

I gulped in fear. Am I gonna be eaten?

"But, before I eat you, I'm gonna have fun by satisfying my sexual desires first. After raping you, I'll take my time gobbling your delicious flesh." He laughed.

I shivered at the thought. Tears started flowing out. I don't wanna die yet!

"Where should I start?" He asked excitedly as he licked his lips.

I don't wanna die..!

Someone help me!

Please help me!

Someone..

SAVE ME, KEN!!!

*Slash!*

"Eh?" He exclaimed.

After a second, blood flowed out from his neck. Then, he head fell from his shoulders.

My eyes widened to see the horrifying sight. Then, a white-haired man wearing a scary mask appeared.

He had on red eye with red, deadly limbs growing out from his back.

The Centipede!

I shivered in fear as I began to recall everything that happened a week ago.

My parents were dead because of him.

Am I gonna be killed too?

Sweat ran down my face, my arms, my whole body.

What am I gonna do? I'm scared..

Dad.. Mom.. Help me..

No, they're not here anymore. What am I doing I must KILL him!!!!

I took out the blade hidden in my belt and aimed towards him. He quickly dodged it.

"DIE! DIE! DIE!!!!" I yelled as I swung the blade towards him.

Suddenly, he gave a counter attack and punched at my stomach which made me cough.

It was so hard that it made me lose my knife. I staggered holding my aching stomach.

I looked at him and his intimidating aura was surrounding him.

I can never defeat it.

He suddenly moved swiftly and before I knew it, he was already at my back.

He hit my nape so hard that I lost my consciousness.