Chapter 76

Chapter 76

(Seijo Yukari)

My eyes widened as I found my hand on top of another hand. It's big and manly so, it's probably from a guy's. I slightly looked up to see who it was.

To my surprise, it was the guy who had messy and wavy black hair who wore a black leather jacket and red scarf when we first met.

"Ah!" I exclaimed, surprised.

He looked at me with his usual scowl.

"What the hell?" He said.

Did he not remember me?

"Err.. So, we meet again, huh. It's a small world after all." I said with a smile.

"Ah. You're the cheeky brat from before." He said while averting his eyes with a bored reaction.

Same as always with his foul mouth. I sighed in defeat.

"You really have your way with words." I said while I looked back at the cans.

"So, what? You don't care." He said.

"By the way, did you decide to keep my hanky?" I asked, turning to him.

"Oh. I forgot to wash it." He said.

"What? It's been like, a week since we first met and you're not yet washing it? What kind of person are you?" I chuckled at him since it funny.

"Are you picking a fight with me? You piss me off, brat." He said while angrily glaring at me.

"You look like the same age as me so, I'm not a brat. I might be even older than you." I said with a smirk.

"Hah? Who cares about what you say? When I say you're a brat, then, you're a brat. That much is easy to understand." He said.

"Oh, whatever. Just do so what you need to do and I'll mind my own business here." I said as I resumed taking the can.

Suddenly, my classmate who was paired with me, came to me and asked a favor.

"Seijo-san, I really need to go because I have to attend my family's gathering. I'm sorry but, can I leave this to you? I've gather most of the materials. Please!" She bowed her head lowly.

Sheesh.. Do I have a choice? I smiled at her and decided to accept her request.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it. I got this." I smiled.

"Really? Thank you very much, Seijo-san!" She said with a happy smile.

"No problem. Good luck." I said as I waved my hand to bid a good bye.

She left, running. I let out a sigh of frustration. I've got too many to bring. This has become such a troublesome thing.

I heard him chuckling at me. I cocked my eyebrow and turned to him.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Looks like your so called 'friend' dumped her own work on you. What a girl." He said.

"What are you talking about? That's normal between friends. I mean, you help each other out." I explained.

"Help each other? Are you kidding me?It's so ridiculous." He chuckled.

"It's not ridiculous. You know, it's really fun when you have friends." I said.

"What's so fun in having to take responsibility for others? And, what's annoying is you don't get something in return. Isn't that troublesome? People like you are idiots." He said.

"It tells me that you have no friends at all." I said with a smirk.

"Like I said, who needs them? They're just bunch of troublesome sh*t." He said while scoffing.

"Don't talk about them like that!" I slapped his shoulder.

"Hahaha! How pathetic! You're getting angry just because I called them sh*t!" He laughed.

"Why don't you find a friend experience how good it is?" I suggested.

"Ah. Is that so, then, why don't you become my first friend?" He asked with an evil smirk.

"Hah? I don't want someone who insults the value of friendship." I pouted.

"That's why, you'll be my friend and teach me that stupid value or whatever it is. How can I learn it when you won't accept the offer?" He asked with a playful smirk plastered on his face.

I looked at and hesitated to answer. I frowned at him with him smirking mischievously.

"You don't look trustworthy." I bluntly said.

He snickered and smirked at me.

"So, you won't take the challenge, small fry? See, I told you, it was impossible for me. I can't do anything at all.." He said in a low tone.

He slightly hanged his head down and I sensed a little bit to dejection. Maybe, I've gone too far? Despite his ugly attitude, he's still a human. And of course, everyone has good points.

"Alright, fine. I'll try to get along with you since I pity you." I said as I patted his shoulder.

He seemed taken back of what I said. A mischievous smirk formed on his lips.

"Hmph. Then, I'll be looking forward to it, Ms. Gutsy." He said while looking down on me literally.

Then, I've got an idea.

"Ah! Since we're friends and all, help me carry the bags full of materials!" I said.

"Hah?!" He exclaimed, irritated.

"I told you, right? Friends help each other out." I said.

He rolled his eyes as he clicked his tongue.

"Fine, annoying brat." He said as his face showed great irritation.

I couldn't help but giggle at the thought. He sure is a cute one.

End of Chapter 76