Chapter 88

Chapter 88

(Kirishima Touka)

I noticed the figure of the man who took Yukari. It's Ayato! I ran as quickly as I can to the stage to help Kaneki.

I pulled the heavy objects off him.

"Kaneki!" I called.

He stood up, slightly wobbling.

"Are you okay?! Can you hear me clearly?!" I asked, panicking.

He looked at me dizzily. Then, the strength to his eyes returned.

"Touka-chan, I need your help.." He said.

"I knew you'd say that. Come on!" I ordered as we ran out of the basketball stadium.

That dream..! It couldn't actually be true, right?! When we got out of the stadium, we saw police cars and CCG vehicles.

The investigators came out quickly, infiltrating the school.

Sh*t! They got here so fast!

"This way!" Kaneki said.

I followed him to the back of the school and escaped CCG's point of view.

"Kaneki, to the dark alley!" I said.

"Alright."

As we were about to enter it, we met a lot of Ghouls on the way, attacking us. We both wore our masks on and unleashed our kagune.

"We can't let you pass here!"

"No one cares about your damn opinion!" I yelled as I slashed the enemy's neck.

Me and Kaneki killed most of them but, more Ghouls from Aogiri kept on appearing. They circled around us and we both back to back.

"There's no end to this.." I mumbled.

"Yukari.. I hope she's fine.." Kaneki mumbled.

"Kaneki, listen to me. At the count of three, I'll distract them as much as I can and you enter the dark alley and save Yukari, got it?" I instructed.

"Are you crazy? There's no way you could take them all." He said.

"Don't be stupid. If you want her back then, listen to me damn idiot!" I said.

"Alright. Just don't die, okay? I'll come right back to help you." He said.

"I don't need your help, stupid."

I prepared myself to my full power to suppress them.

"1."

"2."

"3!!"

I hardened my wings and gave out all the shards that I can release in all directions. While I attack the Ghouls, Kaneki fled to the dark alley.

Good luck, idiot..

(Kaneki Ken)

I went to the dark alley as much as possible. When I got in further, no one's there. Did they already escaped?!

"Looking for someone?" Someone spoke behind my back.

I moved in front to face him but, I was attacked from my back. I barely escaped.

"Ugh..!" I exclaimed.

A surprise attack! Two persons came out at once. It's Ayato and the Ghoul with a creepy grinning mask.

"It's been a while, one-eyed bastard." Ayato said with an evil smirk.

"Where's Yukari?" I asked.