Chapter 93

Chapter 93

(Seijo Yukari)

My senses eventually woke up. I could hear a dripping of water in this deafening silence. I forcefully opened my eyes and I'm in the same prisoner cell.

I'm feeling weak and lifeless.. My nails all colored black and I'm shaking when I try to move.

Kaneki-kun.. Where the heck are you..?

A tear slipped out of my eye as I longed for rescue. I've regenerated but.. I feel like I lost a lot of vitality..

"You awake, brat?"

The familiar voice came from in front of me. I looked up to see who was talking and it turns out that it was Ayato-kun.

He walked towards me and crouched so, he could face me better.

"So, where's your knight in shining armor now?" He asked with an evil grin.

"S-Shut up.." I said.

"You still cling in hopes of that guy rescuing you, right? Well, I'll be honest. You can't get out of here." He said.

"I.. won't listen to what you say.. I only listen to Kaneki-kun.." I said.

"That guy can't get you outta here. He's only alone and we're hundreds. Only a fool would try to save you at this rate." He chuckled.

"Kaneki-kun is strong.. He will save me and will triumph over you.." I said scowling at him.

His evil grin turned into an angry frown. He stood up and let out a sigh of irritation. He walked around me.

"Kaneki this, Kaneki that! Are there no other words that come of your mouth besides Kaneki?" He asked, annoyed.

I ignored him and kept silent. He stood up beside me.

"I'll tell you the truth. You can't love him." I firmly said as he whispered in my ear.

"That again.. You know, you can't persuade me--"

"You won't satisfy him." He said.

"No matter how many times you say that, I'll still love him no matter what--"

"What if I tell you that, you'll only make him sad?" He asked.

"What..?"

"It is from the book. If you and him become one and give birth to a child, you'll die." He said.

"I'll die..?"

"That's right."

I chuckled at his words. Kaneki-kun doesn't love.

"I'm fine with me loving him.. Even if he doesn't love me back.. that's okay.." I said as I unconsciously smiled.

"Wrong. Did you ever know that Kaneki loves you?" He said.

"What..?" I asked, very surprised.

"Exactly. I'm sure that it's possible that you two will be with each other. So, if you two made love with each other, you'll only die make him sad."

"But.. If we didn't--"

"You're thinking that if you didn't do it then, that's fine, right? Well, you're wrong. Kaneki is man and it is his nature to obtain love from a woman. You can't stop his desires. You can't make him happy. All you can do is make him sad and frustrated." He whispered firmly on my ear.

"Shut up..!" I yelled as my voice quivered.

"And you know how you'll die? The baby inside you will grow stronger and stronger until your body won't be able to take it. Plus, you'll become the food source of the baby. Isn't that pitiful?" He chuckled.

"Stop it..!" Tears rivered down my face.

"This is your punishment." He said.

"P-Punishment..?"

"You've caused nothing but trouble to others. Because of you, people around you dirtied their hands just to protect you. Many people died because of you. Even Kaneki almost died protecting you." He said.

"B-Because of me..?"

"Yes. You're meant to suffer here. Pay for what you've done."

"I.. I.. I'm sorry.."

"Your sorry won't enough for the pain you've done. Suffer more."

"What do I have to do..?"

"Stay in Aogiri. Bear all the pains and problems of the ones you love. Leave Kaneki and stay here. Repent for what you've done."

"B-But..!"

"If you stay here, I'll help you. Come with me and I'll make you stronger.." He said as he took my hand.

I paused for a moment to think for a decision.

"Wait.. I need a little time to think.." I hesitated.

He nodded in agreement.

"I'll give you some time. Think of it carefully. Here, read the truth about the Rose Apple. I'm expecting a good answer from you." He said as he left a book.

He untied my chains and left. I held the book in my hands. I opened it and flipped through the pages..

Kaneki-kun..

(Kaneki Ken)

As soon as I've regained consciousness, I looked around and noticed that I'm back in Ateiku.. While Yukari is not here.. I panicked as I stood up, to wear my mask. I stumbled a little as I rushed. But, I pursued rushing as I can't afford to lose time here! I need to get to Yukari!

She's in the hands of Aogiri! Who knows what they might do to her!

"Kaneki-kun." Yoshimura-san called.

"Yoshimura-san. Don't stop me. I have to save Yukari." I said while rushing.

"Calm down for a while and come with me." He said.

I agreed and went with him. There Irimi-san, Hinami-chan, Nishio-senpai, Koma-san, and Touka-chan gathered.

"We decided to take them with us to save Yukari-chan."

Soon, Uta-san and Yomo-san also came.

"We're here to help." Uta-san said.

I smiled at the thought.

"Thank you.." I said.

"Now, let's go and take Yukari-chan back with us." Yoshimura-san said.

End of Chapter 93