Chapter 86

Chapter 86

(Seijo Yukari)

His tongue demanded an entrance as he kept on smooching my lips. His lips were so distracting that my heart beat faster to its maximum rate, demanding more oxygen. I can't help but slightly open my mouth to catch my breath.

But, his tongue took the chance and slicked in my mouth. I flinched as his tongue softly licked mine. He cupped my cheek and kiss became deeper. He was kissing and at the same time licking. I tried to struggle by moving away but, he was strong.

The more I try to struggle the more our tongues intertwine. I can't think straight and I can't breathe properly. I was holding my breath while he gives a deep french kiss.

It's draining my energy away but, not necessarily my life force. I feel really hot. My knees started weakening and my legs started shaking. I was about to lose every bit of my strength and the saliva flowed from the corner of my mouth.

I soon reached my limit as I can no longer hold my breath. I pulled away as strong as I can and I managed. A string of saliva hanged as I pulled away. I caught my breath, huffing heavily.

He looked at me with a playful smirk on his face.

"Thanks for the meal. It was delicious." He said as he patted my head.

He started walking away, acting like nothing happened. I fell to my knees, still in a daze.

That wasn't even join in the scene..

I placed my hand on my lips. Just what the hell did he do?

(Kaneki Ken)

The moment I disappeared from her sight, I suddenly began running. With heat rising up to my face, I placed my palm on my head.

What the hell did I do..?!

The more I thought about it, the more I feel embarrassed. When I stopped running, I didn't realize that I was already on the school's roof top.

I walked toward the edge of the roof top and slammed my fist on the screen that prevents us from falling from such a height.

"Sh*t.." I mumbled.

I didn't expect that to happen.. That kiss.. Was so different from any of the kisses I've given so far.

That kiss was more matured.. Stronger.. and Deeper..

I felt the energy surging through my body but, I didn't suck her life out.. But, that time.. I couldn't control myself..

I was lusting after her.. I wanted more..

Am I turning into a pervert?

I ran my fingers through my hair and let out a sigh of defeat. I thought that when she gave me a small and quick kiss, she was cute that it's unbearable.

It's your fault that I'm beginning to be like this, idiot Yukari..

"Don't seduce me, idiot..!" I slightly raised my voice.

But.. What I've realized is.. I want her to look at me. I don't want any other man looking or touching her. I want her mine.

When I skimmed through the script, I saw a kissing scene at the end. So, that means, Yukari will kiss that Takeshi flirt. I'll do everything to prevent that.

Sorry but, I'm so irritated and possessive right now..

(Seijo Yukari)

*Time Skip*

Many weeks passed and the day for the festival occurred. Damn! Today's the play! I hope I memorized all the lines..! And I hope, I won't embarrass myself!

I was in the classroom, reading the script, instilling everything into my brain before the play starts at 3pm. Suddenly, the door opened and Kaneki-kun entered the classroom.

He caught my eyes and went towards me. I lowered my gaze immediately.

Actually, I've began feeling awkward with him ever since that perverted kiss. But, he's acting all natural like nothing happened at all. It's the same emotionless guy..

But, it had a huge impact on me. That guy.. What on earth was he thinking?

"What are you doing?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Memorizing, I guess." I answered back, trying to act cool.

I reverted my eyes at the script and tried to ignore him as much as possible. Don't meddle with me!

"Panicking won't help you at all." He said as he took the script from me.

"Hey! Give it back!" I tried to snatch it away.

"You know, I don't review for exams since it'll only add pressure to myself. The same goes for this." He said as he ripped it to pieces.

"SERIOUSLY?!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!!!" I angrily yelled at him.

"Come with me since you have nothing more to do." He said as he grabbed my hand.

"No way, I'm gonna stay here and practice!" I proclaimed.

"Shut up." He said.

He forcefully pulled me with him. I tried to jerk his arm away.

"Resistance is futile." He said, not looking back at me.

I made a long and loud sigh. Since my script is already destroyed, I'll just enjoy myself here.

We went to different classes which offered different services that are really amusing. We visited Touka-senpai's class and their having a cafe. Touka-senpai looks cute in maid uniform. Haha!

Soon, it became 2pm and there's an hour left before the play. We need to get back and prepare.

"Come on, Kaneki-kun. Let's go back." I said.

He nodded in agreement. We went to the venue of the play which is the basketball court. I wore my costume and it's a long blue gown with fabulous designs.

But, it sure is heavy. I asked for another script and it's a good thing they have an extra. While I was reading the script, something caught my attention at the corner of my eye.

I looked at that direction and I saw Kaneki-kun in an armor. A knight..!

So cool!!

He looks like the cold and straight-laced knight who doesn't care of anything but his commands from his master. He's really really cool!

"What are you looking at? You're creepy." He said as he caught my gaze.

"I wasn't looking at you." I denied, looking back at the script.

He walked towards me and patted my head.

"Good luck." He said with a gentle smile.

It made heart go doki doki. Well, that's what I heard from my heart. He's so handsome when he smiles.

But, before he left his gentle smile turned into a mischievous smirk. Wait, is he actually planning something?

End of Chapter 86