Chapter 43

Chapter 43

(Seijo Yukari)

The class ended and we have to get home. The girls are still flustered just looking at Kaneki-kun. Damn.. I'm getting irritated but, I don't know why.

I walked briskly to get away from him.

"Hey.." He called.

I continued walking until I got after the school gates.

"Hey." He said as he grabbed my shoulder.

"What?" I asked.

I tried to keep my usual expression but, it was hard that a slight frown was plastered on my face.

"What's with you?" He asked.

"Nothing. Hmph.." I exclaimed as I looked away.

He was slightly shocked then, he gave an evil smirk.

"Could it be that you're jealous?" He asked, teasing me.

Damn.. The way he smirked looked so sexy that it made my heart thump! Damn what the hell's happening to me? I don't like him, okay?

"Who's jealous? Bah! I'll go home!" I said as I stomped.

"Hey, you're going the wrong way." He said as he pointed the direction to Anteiku.

I looked at him and sticked out my tongue.

"I live that way already, stupid Kaneki." I said.

"What? You won't go back to Anteiku?" He asked, surprised.

"Noooope! I have to get home or it'll be suspicious for Amon-san." I said as I walked.

"But, how can I look after you?" He asked.

"See you later!" I said, avoiding his question and waving my hand.

I didn't look back at him but, continued walking back to my apartment. While walking, I accidentally bumped into a tall man.

He's wearing a suit which made him flashy. He had purple hair and has long, slender legs. He looks like a model and he walks gracefully. His hair was parted to one side.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said.

"No, it was my fault. I'm sorry." I slightly bowed.

"What a charming face." He said as he looked right into my eyes.

"T-Thank you.." I said bashfully.

"Be careful on the way, little girl. I shall see you again." He said with a smile.

Somehow, I felt a chill when he smiled.

"Dolce..!" He mumbled as he left.

Oh.. What a weird man, if I would say. But, I seriously felt cautious around him. I continued walking on my way.

(Tsukiyama Shuu)

I got to my mansion and headed to the library.

Fufufufu.. I what a graceful scent that girl has.. That smell of a Rose.. It's no doubt the Rose Apple. I wonder how she would taste. I licked my lips excitedly. This is getting very interesting. First, Kaneki-kun and now, the Rose Apple!

What an exciting flavor is waiting for me to discover! I want to eat her..! I want her guts! I want to eat both of their flesh together!

I can't help but laugh very loud as I held the handkerchief smeared with Kaneki-kun's blood on my nose.

Ahh..! What a lovely combination! I can't wait any longer..! I want to eat them!!

Tomorrow, I shall marched over Anteiku to see Kaneki-kun. Of course, I'll get him first then, I'll get the Rose Apple..

Hehehe..

"Hahahahahaha!" I laughed very loudly.

(Kaneki Ken)

I jumped from roof to roof to look over Yukari as she tries to get home. It's only now that I caught up with her and it was a good thing that nothing has happened so far.

I watched her reach her apartment. I jumped to a tree, just beside the building. From the branch of the tree where I'm standing, I can see from the window of Yukari's room.

She got there and lay her bag on the ground. I slightly moved to the side of tree so, I can hide myself. Suddenly, she removed her coat. She unbuttoned her blouse one by one.

It made my heart race as I don't know what I'm supposed to do. It reached where I can already see a little of her b-bra and her c-cleavage was a little exposed..

I quickly looked away as I couldn't handle that situation. I'm not the type to continue looking at her like that. I'm not horny! I'm still innocent and I can't handle things like that.

I've never even thought about that at all. Anyway, it seems that she's living with that Ghoul investigator. That investigator.. he was a subordinate of the man who killed Fuegichi-san..

As I've set my eyes back to Yukari, she was already dressed. Phew.. At least, she's all ready. I wonder if I should stay here and wait for that investigator.

This has gotten a little out of hand. It would be easier if Yukari was back at Anteiku.

(Seijo Yukari)

I lay on my bed, feeling tired. Sheesh.. today was an exhausting day. What will happen tomorrow?

I wonder..

End of Chapter 43