Chapter 25

Chapter 25

The teacher's discussing right now and I can't think straight. It's because I'm worried about later.. I'm gonna meet with Kai-kun.. I'm excited of course. But.. something feels weird.

I'm feeling a very ominous feeling right now. It's like something's about to happen..?

Nah! What are you talking about, Yukari? You're just over thinking things. Just think about your happy ending with Kai-kun, alright?

Ah! Maybe that bad feeling is a misunderstanding about what I'm expecting for later? No! I don't want that. That'll be so embarrassing!

Are you sure you like Kai?

Woah. Where did that voice came from? Sheesh! I'm feeling goosebumps. Now, I'm going crazy!

I ruffled my hair as I don't know what to do. Stop thinking about that first! Concentrate! Concentrate!

I tapped both of my cheeks.

Are you sure you like Kai?

What?! That voice again! It sounded like my voice. I'm talking to my inner conscience, how crazy!

Of course I like him, stupid Yukari. You don't have to ask me twice.

Aren't you misunderstanding it?

Misunderstand what? No way. I know for myself that I like him.

How do you feel about Ken?

I still love Ken but, not Kaneki. Hmph. Anyway, he's not the issue here! It's Kai-kun, okay? I know I like Kai-kun and you can't change that!

Then it's settled that you don't really like Kai.

What? No way! Shut up, brain! I don't get you!

Really, you're the idiot here. You say you like him but, it's only what you understand and what you know.

Then, what do you mean?! Be more specific!

It's only what you think but, not what you truly feel.

Don't decide that for me, stuuupid brain!

Hah, you're such an air head. I am you but, the matter is, I'm not your brain. I am your heart. I know what you truly feel towards people. That's why, I'm telling you to stop convincing yourself that you like Kai. Stupid.

Arrrgh! Even my heart is speaking to me! Oh my gosh! What's happening to me?! Am I going crazy? Anyway, this isn't the time to be talking to my heart! I'm really anxious about later.

Do you know why heart is the symbol for love?

Huh? Still talking to me? Fine, I'll talk to you till your satisfied.Then, what?

It's because it uses the heart and NOT the brain.

Is she insulting me or what? This is heart of mine is quit annoying, huh?

Hurry up and realize it already, stupid Yukari. There's something within me that you can't feel. Hurry up!

What are you talking about? I don't get you!

Suddenly, my heart beat faster.

Woah.. I held my chest. Why did it beat like that? Oh, not talking anymore? Well, whatever. The matter is, I started to waver towards Kai-kun..

If what my heart says is true.. then, who do I truly love? My heart said that there's something I don't see yet..

Arrrgh! Geez! I don't care anymore! Talking with your heart in the first place is crazy! Oooooh! Yukari, you're going insane! Keep it straight! Keep it straight!