Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"What?" He asked with his serious expression.

"If you're so concerned about her, why don't you go after her?" I suggested.

"What are you talking about?" He asked with a poker face.

"Kaneki, you don't have to hide it. I know you want to look after her." I snickered.

"It's none of my business. I don't care if she has a date or whatever it is." He said as he walked away.

"She has a date?" I asked, a little surprised.

"Yeah. I think it was with a guy called Takasuma.." He replied.

He's trying to look emotionless but, I can clearly see in his eyes that he's getting mad. His left eye has a shade of a faint red.

Anyway, it was with that guy called Takasuma which I thought to smell weird. I told that girl that he's dangerous but, she didn't listen to me. That girl is really stupid.

I'm going to check out on her to make sure, she doesn't get to any trouble.

"I'm going out for a bit." I said as I started walking.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"You seem too restless while Yukari's not within your field of vision. I'm gonna look out for her in your place." I said with a little grin to tease him.

"Whatever." He said as he walked away.

Kaneki's too obvious. Haha.. This is getting interesting. I walked out of Anteiku and followed Yukari's scent. It's a good thing that she smells different from the other humans.

I quickly hid myself, wearing a hood over my head and wearing shades over my eyes. I walked with them on the other side of the road. Yukari's clearly enjoying herself, huh?

(Seijo Yukari)

I met with Takasuma-kun a few minutes ago. He said, I was cute! Kyaah! I got praised. He looks really cool with his sleeveless shirt, showing his perfect biceps exposed. Damn he's really hot.

His messy hair looks sexy and his matured expression is stunning.. I think I'm falling for him. Whereas to Ken, I'm completely hating him.

We went inside the cinema and picked a thriller, suspense, romance movie. It was tragic like Titanic.

It moved me to tears where the girl dies and leaves the boy alone. This is so sad.

"You know, if this happens to me, I'd rather die." He said with seriousness.

"Eh..?" I exclaimed.

He looked at me and smiled. He probably experienced being hurt that much. Of course, I did as well and it's all because of Kaneki-kun. This time for sure, I'll forget all about him.

After the movie, we ate at a restaurant. We were eating and chatting about different kinds of things.

"Yukari-chan, do you have someone you like?" He asked.

"E-Eh?!" I exclaimed as I was surprised.

"Haha, I didn't mean to startle you like that." He chuckled.

He's so cute when he chuckles like that.

"I-I did.." I replied as I fidgeted.

"Did? You mean, you used to like him before?" He asked.

"Yeah. But, now he has changed, all that affection for him were washed down until it was all drained." I gave a faint smile.

"Hmm.. Then, would it be alright if I replace him?" He smiled sweetly.