Chapter 99

Chapter 99

(Kirishima Ayato)

"Oh, another pest has shown." Tatara-san said.

"I won't let you go on any further. I'll whatever it takes to take you down." He said.

"Is that so? Then, Noro, take him out." Tatara-san ordered.

As Noro was about to attack him, I stopped him.

"Wait. I'll take that bastard on. Please go on ahead, Tatara-san." I said.

"Then, I'll be going." He said as he and Noro ran along to the building.

"Tch! I have to--"

I showered him with shards but he evaded it by jumping to different directions.

"I'm your opponent, bastard. And look who's here? Looks like, it's two versus one." I smirked as I showed Yukari who's behind me.

His eyes widened, surprised.

"Yukari..!" He exclaimed.

"K-Kaneki-kun.."

He started shivering as he took a step forward. I released more shards from my crystalized wings and it scraped him in different parts of his body.

"If you want her back then, you'll have to go through me first." I said with a smirk on my face.

His kakugan activated as he gave me a death glare. His killing intent showed and his kagune hardened.

"Ayato.. Give Yukari back!!"

He dashed towards me and aimed his limbs at me. But, I blocked it using my wings. I looked back at Yukari who's still paralyzed from the shock.

"Yukari. Watch how this bastard dies." I said with a smirk.

"E-Eh..?"

I dashed towards him and aimed my wings at him. He dodged it and striked towards me but, I was able to block it.

I could tell that he's really angry and aiming for a kill.

"Go to hell!!" I jumped high and released shards.

He dodged and leaped high as well to reach him. I wasn't able to predict his movements so, his four red limbs struck right through me. I coughed out blood as I fell on the ground.

"Ayato-kun..!" She said as she ran towards me.

I held my bleeding stomach.

"Here..! Take my flesh--"

"Yukari.."

(Seijo Yukari)

"Yukari.." Kaneki-kun said as his eyes returned to being gentle.

"K-Kaneki-kun--"

Before I was about to get to Ayato-kun, he suddenly embraced me tightly. I felt droplets on my shoulder as he sobbed. Is he actually crying..?

"I miss you so much..! I wanted to see you!"

"W-Wait--"

"Let's go home, Yukari.." He said as he smiled gently at me.

Finally.. Kaneki-kun came back..!

But surprisingly, something held me back from going with him. I slightly pushed him away.

I stared at him with sad eyes and bowed lowly.

"I'm sorry.. Kaneki-kun.." I said.

I stood up and walked over to Ayato-kun's side.