Chapter 108

Warning!

This chapter contains spoilers from the manga! Read at your own risk. :)

If you want to see the actual combat scene, read Tokyo Ghoul manga from chapters 135-136.

Chapter 108

(Kaneki Ken)

With six limbs appearing on my back, I dashed towards Amon-san, my opponent. In both our full power, we strike at each other.

"Eye-patch!!!" He yelled, swinging his lance at me.

With such strength exerted from me, his arm was torn apart, flying through the air. He fell on the ground. The moment I knew that I hurt him, my kagune vanished and my kakugan reverted back to its original form.

The darkness had left me but, I hurt Amon-san.

"Amon-san--"

*Spurt!*

Blood spurted from the right side of my body starting from my ribs to my hips. The flesh was torn apart.

"Ugh..!" I fell on my knees, holding my severe injury in pain.

Damn.. Why.. It's not healing..! Is the wound too big? I looked at the quinque in front of me.

The Bin brother's kagune..?

I crawled to the ground, holding my bleeding deep wound.

"Not like this.. Not yet.. Manager, manager..!! Yoshimura-san..! Aghh.."

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I must rescue.."

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I.. I must I must I must rescue.."

"I MUUUUUUUUUUUUST!!!!!!"

(Seijo Yukari)

Finally reaching the 20th ward, I took the way to Anteiku. Surprisingly, the place was full of CCG cars and vans. There were a lot of blood spilled everywhere..

Where are you, Kaneki-kun..? I'm scared to death, thinking that you would be in danger..

I took the opportunity to jump around, searching for Kaneki-kun and the staffs of Anteiku.

Arriving at the North, I saw a lot of soldiers, running around in search of something. While they're at it, I saw a familiar figure on the ground.

I silently approached it. Then, it revealed that it was aniki!

"Aniki!!!" I yelled in despair rushing to him.

He slowly opened his eyes. He had blood dripping from his nose and had the look of life leaving his body. He had only one arm left and is severely injured from fighting.

"Oh.. Yukari.." He said in a weak and faint voice.

"Aniki, let's go! I'll take you to the hospital! You'll be fine! Just hang in there--"

"Yukari.." He cupped my cheek while he smiled faintly.

"Who did this to you..? Tell me..!" I said, as tears starting to form in my eyes.

"It doesn't matter.." He said, softly smiling.

"No! I can't accept this! I won't let you die!!" I yelled as tears dripped from my eyes and ran down my cheeks.

"Shh.. Listen very carefully.. I won't die.. If I die right now, he would become a murderer.. But.. I don't think I can hold on much longer.. Yukari.. You have to be strong.. Escape.. Be strong and live your life to the fullest.. I am a failure.. I failed to give you what you should've deserved.. I'm sorry, forgive me.. Yukari.." He faintly whispered, his voice quivering.

"No.. You've done everything you could.. I'm happy..! I'm very happy! Thank you.. Aniki.." I said as I continued crying.

"Thank you, Yukari.. Remember.. No matter what happens, you'll always be one of the important people in my life.. You'll always be my imouto.." He said while he smiled, gently patting and stroking my head.

"Aniki..!" I said as I cried, embracing him.

"Investigator Amon!!" A voice of a man called.

"Run.. Yukari.. Escape.. and live.." He said.

"B-But--"

"No matter where you are.. I'll always be your side.." He said while faintly smiling.

"Tch..!" I held his hand tightly.

I squeezed it and gently kissed the back of his hand.

"You'll always be my aniki.." I said, squeezing his hand gently.

He smiled with satisfaction in his eyes. I closed my eyes and ran away as fast as I can.

I'm sorry, Aniki..! I'm so sorry..!

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I continued to search for Kaneki-kun. I came upon the top of a building and I saw one-eyed Owl fighting against a bunch of special class investigators.

Eto..!

Suzuya-kun and Shinohara-san are over there..! I was about to go to them but, something stopped me.

With fear rising inside my heart, I held a tight grip, gritting my teeth. With guilt enveloping me, I held my head down. I'm sorry, Suzuya-kun.. Shinohara-san.. I can't help you right now..

I need to get to Kaneki-kun first.. I have a bad feeling.. Right after losing Aniki.. I don't want that to happen again..! No one in Anteiku shall die..!

(Kaneki Ken)

The wound was not healing.. I crawled to a man hole and down, I went.. With the muddy water everywhere, I sat down, feeling pain on my right side of the body..

"No.. Time.. Must rescue.. Organize my mind.. Rescue.. the Manager.."

"Meat.."

"Kill someone... and Eat.."

"No, no.. Amon.. don't die.. Manager.. Aah.. Everyone... Protect.. Pluck.."

"Kill..? Take.."

Suddenly a creepy image of Rize-san appeared in my mind, clinging to me.

"Mine.. Mine.. Mine.." She said, holding my body.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop iiiiiittttt!!!" I yelled in fear.

And Yamori with a centipede coming out of his eye holding me down..

"IT's MINE!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" I yelled, holding my head and curling in fear.

End of Chapter 108