Chapter 21

Chapter 21

He stopped walking. They were in front of a building. No one's even there. He placed both of his hands on the wall where Yukari is in the middle of those to corner her.

Then, I can feel something strange from him.. I can feel dark aura from him.

"W-What's going on?" Yukari said as she was clearly nervous.

"Yukari.." He called.

That's it, I'm going to dispose of you. I'll kill you. I leaped high and stretched out my leg to kick him hard to the side.

(Seijo Yukari)

Unexpectedly, Kai was kicked by an unknown person. He was kicked to the side and was sent flying.

"Kai!!" I exclaimed as I ran to him.

The person picked up Kai who was wincing in pain by pulling his hair upwards. The shadow covering that person was removed and it revealed Touka-senpai, hurting Kai.

"T-Touka-senapai?!!" I exclaimed as I was shocked.

She threw Kai in the air and mercilessly kicked him in his stomach. He spitted out blood.

"Guah!" Kai exclaimed as blood splashed out of his mouth.

"S-Stop it, Touka-senpai!!" I yelled with tears.

She threw him to the side and punched him countless times till he cough out more blood and till his nose bled. She kicked him very hard that I heard his bones cracking.

Touka senpai's kakugan shone bright red as she beats Kai to a pulp. She's in her Ghoul form!

"S-Stop it, Touka-senpai!! You're gonna kill him!!!" I shouted loudly.

She threw him towards the wall. Kai coughed and almost couldn't stand up.

"Kai!!" I ran to him but, Touka-senpai stopped me.

"Why don't you fight back, Takasuma?" She asked.

She walked towards him and stepped on his head hardly.

"Ah! Kuh.." He exclaimed.

"Why don't you use your kagune to fight me?" She pulled his hair upwards.

"W-What.. are.. you t-talking about..?" Kai managed to speak.

"Stop pretending, you bastard! You're a Ghoul, aren't you?!!" She yelled at him.

"I-I'm.. n-not a G-G--"

She punched him on his cheek very hard and coughed blood out.

"Stop it, Touka-senpai!!" I said.

"Stop lying! You're a Ghoul!!"

"I.. I'm not a G-Ghoul.." He grimaced in pain.

Touka-senpai let out a sigh of defeat. Oh, for goodness' sake. I thought she was gonna kill Kai.

"If you keep on spouting that crap, I'll just kill you." She glared at him.

Something moved from Touka-senpai's back. Then, a wing appeared from her back. It was bright red that flowed like flames..

"See you." She said.

Oh no! She's gonna kill Kai! I hurriedly ran towards Touka-senpai and pulled my dagger out. I attempted to attack her with my knife but, as expected, her reflexes are sharp so, she was able to evade it easily.

I pointed the dagger at her and glared at her.

"What's with those eyes?" She scoffed.

She gave me a death glare.

"Move." She said.

"No." I said firmly.

"Don't get in my way, Yukari. I have to kill that bastard." She said with her glare.

"If you hurt Kai any further, I won't hesitate to thrust this dagger in your chest." I said with a glare.

Then, she laughed. It's clear that she's ridiculing me.

"As if you could do that." She scoffed.

"I can. At any rate, with just a scratch from it, it'll already end your life." I said.

"Heeh~ I get it. I'll just have to quickly finish this, then." She said with a smirk.

"Touka-senpai! Why do you have to kill Kai?! He's a human!" I yelled with tears.

"He's suspicious. I need to kill him." She said.

"Just because he's suspicious, it doesn't mean that you could kill him!" I shouted.

"Just, shut up, okay?" She said.

"Judging by his smell, you could tell if he's a human or a Ghoul, right?! What, is he a Ghoul or what?!" I asked.

"He doesn't smell like one but, what of it?" She asked as she glared at me.

"Touka-senpai! Please, don't kill him! It would be like I'm the one killing him!" Tears flowed out of my eyes.

"I don't care." She said.

"Please, Touka-senpai.. Please don't kill for my sake.. Please don't become a murderer for my sake...!" I dropped my dagger and knelt down in front of her.

"Bah.. So annoying." She exclaimed.

She dashed towards me that I couldn't even see her. She was so quick. The next thing I knew is that, I received a huge impact from her. She had punched me in my stomach.

It was so painful that my world is turning black.. Slowly, everything was disappearing..

(Kirishima Touka)

And there, she fell unconscious. This Takasuma's panting heavily, like in the verge of death. But, I can feel that he still has a lot of vitality. Should I.. kill him now?

What if he really is not a Ghoul? If I killed him, would I regret it..?

Yukari did tell me that she doesn't want me to become a murderer. But, I have been one since long ago..

I stretched my arms and cracked my knuckles. I'll give this guy a beating first. I took his collar upwards, intimidatingly.

I balled my fist, getting ready to punch him.

"Please don't become a murderer for my sake..!"

Tch..! I remembered her words. She was telling me not to kill with her tears falling down. Damn it.. It's hurting my conscience. I released him and he fell on the ground.

He coughed.

My kagune vanished from my back. Fine. I won't kill him for now. I looked at her who was lying on the ground, unconscious.

I'll let you off this time, you lucky brat. Just don't blame me if you get killed.

"Oi." I called Takasuma.

He looked at me, panting and wincing in pain.

"Forget everything you saw. If you tell anyone, I'll kill you." I said as I picked Yukari up.

"Also, stay away from this girl or you're gonna get your fingers burned." I said with my death glare.

I started walking away, carrying Yukari. This girl's a little light. I bet she almost has no muscle. If I were to eat her, I might not get satisfied with her meat because it's too few.

I took her back to Anteiku..

End of Chapter 21