Chapter 48

Chapter 48

(Tsukiyama Shuu)

To think that Kaneki-kun and the Rose Apple are friends.. It seems that the Gods are on my side today. They're so near! Who should I choose as a main course?

"Hahahahahaha!" I laughed uncontrollably.

I look forward to your taste.. I licked my lips excitedly.

(Seijo Yukari)

The next day, we resumed going to classes and this time, me and Kaneki-kun are both in duty. Waaah! I hate this kind of thing! This is soooo troublesome.

Kaneki-kun's having P.E. right now so, I'm the only one doing the chores. Man, so annoying! I went to the basket ball court to deliver some sports equipment. Then, I saw Kaneki-kun playing. He made a three point shot from afar and it got in the ring.

Woah! Kaneki-kun can play basketball! But, when we were kids I was better than him at sports! He was a total wimp before and now, look at what I'm seeing. Well, people do change after all.

Suddenly, I saw Kaneki-kun spacing out in the middle of the game. What's wrong with him? He held a tight grip on his jersey. W-Wait! What's wrong with him?

His team mates are starting to think weird of him.

"Hey, Kaneki, are you okay?"

Kaneki-kun was looking down so, nobody can really see his face.

"I'm hungry.." He mumbled, looking down.

"Oh! He's hungry!"

"Get him some food!"

What?! He's hungry?!!! This is bad! Not in the middle of a crowd, stupid Kaneki! I placed my coat over my head. I dashed to my highest speed and took Kaneki-kun's hand.

I pulled him with me to the changing room. I hope nobody saw us.

"I'm hungry.." He mumbled.

He was sweating and breathing heavily. Maybe he was trying to control his hunger. How come he's hungry when he ate last week?

"Shouldn't you be hungry after like.. 2 weeks or 3?" I said.

"I don't know.. Rize-san is.. argghh.. I'm really hungry.. I need to hunt now.." He stated.

Wait, if he hunts now, the whole campus will know that he's a Ghoul then, he'll be killed. And for what reason did I come back? Well, it's to support him, duh. Sheesh..

Fine.. I'll stop that hunger. I started removing my coat.

"W-What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm gonna feed you, idiot." I said.

If I don't remove my polo.. it would be smeared with blood.. But, does that mean I only have to wear my bra as a top? What?! No way! No way!

It's too embarrassing! No! Definitely a no!

"Arghh.. I can't hold it any much longer.. I'm so hungry.. Hurry up and lead me out of this room. I need to eat.." He said as he grimaced in pain.

"Argh! Shut up, okay? I'm trying to help you!" I yelled.

Argh! Fine! I'll remove it!

"Hey! Cover your eyes!" I ordered.

"Why do I have to listen to you..?" He asked.

"Just do it, idiot!"

He closed his eyes.

"Don't you open them till I tell you to do so!" I said.