Chapter 103

Chapter 103

(Kaneki Ken)

My eyes widened in disbelief. He said that saving Yukari is entirely impossible.

"What.. do you mean..?" I asked.

"Aogiri has a very strong force. They have a powerful and intelligent leader and we can't beat them due to the innumerable number of members they've gathered."

"I don't care! I'll save her--"

"And.. What's more.. Yukari is already an enemy." He said with seriousness recognized in his voice.

"N-No..! Stop saying that!" I yelled.

"Do not be stubborn. Coming after her is futile." He stated.

"No! She's just being forced to do it! She'll never side with that kind of organization!" I protested.

"Then, I'll show you."

Yoshimura-san took the remote of the television and opened it.

"I have recorded everything about the current Aogiri's activities." He said.

TV: News flash. Aogiri Tree, a mysterious organization of Ghouls has attacked the 6th ward sending a lot of numbers of Ghouls dead. And based on the footage a citizen caught on tape was, they have a new member who's very agile and strong, killing a lot of Ghouls. CCG believed that the new member is a girl based on her body size and graceful movements. Another incident that happened a few weeks ago is that, a fifteen year old 1st year high school student named Seijo Yukari has gone missing since the cultural festival in her school. It was confirmed that she was under the protection of CCG's first class investigator's Amon Koutarou and she was the sole survivor of the brutal mass murder of the Eye-Patch Ghoul from many months ago. If anyone of you has seen this girl, please report to the nearest police station or to CCG headquarters.

"D-Does this mean.. Y-Yukari.. k-killed them?"

"You're correct, Kaneki-kun. Yukari was the one who killed a lot of Ghouls without any hesitation." He said.

"I don't believe it.. Yukari can never do that.." I said.

"Accept reality. Sad to say.. Yukari.. is no longer a part of Anteiku." He said with furrowed eyebrows.

"No! Shut up!"

"Yukari is now a member of Aogiri therefore, her hands are already stained with blood and many have died by her hand."

"No! Shut up! Shut up!" I covered my ears as I cried.

"I'm sorry, Kaneki-kun but, I'm doing this for you own good. You can't love Yukari and you can never have her back." He firmly said.

"SHUT UP!!" I angrily yelled.

I catch my breath, trying to calm down. I don't wanna hear it.. Yukari.. Yukari is not a murderer..

"It's only for your own good.. You better give up on your love for her.. For Yukari.." He said as he quietly left the room.

No.. No.. Yukari.. Yukari.. I love Yukari.. I love you.. Don't leave me.. Why..? Why did you go over there..?

Why..? Yukari..

(Seijo Yukari)

"Ugh.." I exclaimed, moving to the side from my current sleeping position.

I left something heavy wrapping around me body.. But, I didn't mind it. It's warm, cozy, and somehow giving a gentle feeling..

Kaneki-kun..?

No, it's different.. Kaneki-kun's scent is different from this.. This one has an icy-cool and minty scent.. While Kaneki-kun smells like a refreshing cool ocean breeze..

Who could it be..?

I slowly opened my eyes. I waited it adjust to the light. And saw..

Dark blue hair.. Long and thick eyelashes.. Thin and proportioned lips. And most of all, a cool and handsome face.

Eh..

It's not Kaneki-kun!

And.. H-He's.. E-Embracing.. me?!

"KYAAAH!!" I yelled pushing him away from me with all of my strength.

He rolled off the bed and fell on the floor with a loud thud.

Ah, what've I done?!

He stood up, glaring at me angrily.

"What the heck with you.." He mumbled, angrily scowling at me.

"I-I.. I'm sorry.. I'm just not used to.. Men hugging me like that.."

"You mean, you're used to Kaneki and not me." He said in a low but angry tone.

"I-It's not that.."

"You were the one who asked me to stay with you because you were scared and now I get my sleeping disturbed by falling off the bed and meeting this hard floor." He angrily complained.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to--"

"Argh! Whatever. Since you disturbed me, make 200 sit-ups and push-ups as a punishment. Once you're done, we'll start training, got it?" He strictly said.

"Y-Yes!"

I quickly started doing sit-ups and push-ups. Then, a knock on the door came.

Ayato-kun went to the door and opened it. A Ghoul wearing a red cape met with him.

"What?" He asked.

"Good morning, Ayato-san. Tatara-sama called you to the meeting room." He said and bowed before leaving.

"Yukari, keep doing that and don't you dare slack off while I'm gone. If you do, I'll make your punishment worse." He said in a strict tone.

"Yes!" I answered.

I continued the sit-ups. Now that I remember it.. I wasn't myself yesterday, asking Ayato-kun to stay with me because I was scared and I couldn't take the mental pain.

It was so painful that I might go insane that time. It's all thanks to him..

But.. Forgetting about Kaneki-kun is never easy. I wonder if I could ever forget about him. Thinking about that makes it impossible for me..

I wanna see you so badly..

End of Chapter 103