Chapter 28

I won't be able to update tomorrow and I'm totally pumped up today so, I made this chapter! Hope you like it! Enjoy~

-AshidaTsukimiya

-------------------------
Chapter 28

(Seijo Yukari)

The students began piling up to defend him.

"Stop. This will be a battle between Yukari-chan and I only. Do not interfere." He said.

Perfect! Now, I can move easily. I dashed towards him and aimed my dagger at him. He dodged it easily with his hands on his pocket.

"Hahaha! Too slow! Too slow!" He teased.

I gashed my dagger towards him and he evaded it but, I made a quick kick aiming at his head. Hah! How's that?

He was kicked but, it seemed like it didn't affect him at all! Damn it!

"What the hell was that?" He chuckled.

He smirked evilly.

"This is what you call.."

He kicked me on my stomach, making me cough out blood. I was sent meters away from my initial position.

"A real kick." He continued with an evil grin on his face.

Damn it.. I held my aching stomach as I tried to stand back up. But, I can't bear the pain because it feels like my organs are crushed.. Hopefully, they're not all damaged.

I grimaced in pain and I almost cried because it was too hard to endure the the pain..

"Ahh, this is so boring. I thought you'll at least give me a scratch." He said as he scratched his head in irritation.

As he got near me. He crouched and smirked at me. He's already within my reach.. With my dagger in my hand I attempted to aim at his head.

But, he got my arm in an instant. He placed a strong grip on it that I felt like he was going to crush my arm.

"Aaaaah!" I exclaimed in pain.

"What a cute scream~" He cooed.

He excitedly licked his lips.

"It arouses my appetite.." He said with an insane smile.

Tears flowed down from my eyes.

"Let me go..! Please! Let me go..!" I begged.

"Awww, how pitiful.." He said.

"But!" He placed his index finger up.

"I don't pity my food." He smirked.

In a flash, he pulled my arm towards him and bit it. My eyes widened as I see blood gushing out of my arm. My arm racked with pain as I felt my flesh being torn apart.

"AAAAAAAH!!!" I screamed in pain.

"Yukari!" Touka-senpai shouted as she tried to struggle.

My tears splashed on the ground as I cried on pain.

"Delicious! Hahahahahaha! Extremely delicious!" He exclaimed with an excited look on his face.

"Damn! What the heck is this?! I can feel the power, surging up! I can feel it! I'm becoming stronger!" He said while laughing.

"Stop... Please stop... I'm begging you.." I cried.

"Sorry, Yukari but, it seems that you're not someone I can let go off so easily. I want more!"

He chomped on my arm and I felt more pain and the hot liquid splashing around it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" I screamed out in pain.

"Delicious! Delicious!"

"Yukari!! Yukari!!!" Touka-senpai cried out.

He chomped more and more of my arm and I screamed at the top of my lungs. My tears rivered down. I felt weak and I also felt that my vitality of dropping fast.. I'm gonna be eaten..

"I'm bored of the arm so, let's taste the others." He said with a smirk.

He pulled my hair up to face him. As I looked at him, full of blood on his face, I felt scared and I immediately lost my will to fight. I know there's nothing I can do..

He opened his mouth wide and bit the part connecting my head and my shoulder. I felt almost no pain at all and my vision is getting blurred..

I felt my body stiffen up and I felt numb.. I'm starting to feel cold.

As I looked at Touka-senpai who was screaming my name, a tear slipped out of my eye.

I'm sorry, Touka-senpai.. I was not able to save you and Yoriko-senpai.. I'm sorry, I wasn't useful..

Little by little, Touka-senpai's voice began to fade... Until I could not hear anything anymore..

My eyes are already dropping on its own... Ahh.. I'm so tired..

"Yukari!"

A vivid voice was all I could ever hear.. It's familiar.. I love that voice.. So soothing and deep.. I can't be mistaken.. Ken.. The one I love..

I was falling on the ground, as my eyes were almost closed, I just saw Kai-kun, in pain and was in mid air..

And..

A man with white hair standing in front of me..

Who are you..?

Have you come to save me..?

Ahhh.. How can I ever forget..?

The man I swore my revenge on was the man who saved my life many times..

Kaneki-kun... You're so intricate.. I don't understand why you're doing this for me..

Ahhh.. I really hate you..

My eyes completely shut closed then, I felt my tears running down my cheeks as I slowly lose my consciousness.

End of Chapter 28