Chapter 52

Chapter 52

(Kaneki Ken)

I landed down on the ground and dashed towards Yukari. I forcefully took her hand away from Tsukiyama-san.

"What the hell are you doing, Yukari?" I asked, very angry.

My left eye turned into my kakugan but, my eye-patch is covering it to keep the students from seeing it.

"Oh, good day, Kaneki-kun." Tsukiyama-san greeted with a gentle smile.

I glared at him as I expressed my anger.

"Yukari. Let's go." I said as I pulled her.

She forcefully jerked my arm away.

"You don't tell me what to do!" She yelled.

"What the hell's your problem?!" I shouted back.

"You always order me around and treating my like some object! You always do what you want without even caring about my feelings! What the hell do you know?!" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

"It's not safe here, let's go!" I said as I tried to drag her.

"No! What's not safe is within you! I won't get pushed by you anymore! This time, I'll do what I want, stupid Kaneki-kun!" She said as she walked away.

I clicked my tongue. You're so stubborn, maybe I'll put you to sleep. I dashed towards her and aimed at her nape. Sorry but, you'll have to follow me now. I'm just trying to protect you.

Suddenly, someone caught my hand. Tsukiyama-san! He prevented me from putting Yukari to sleep. Yukari seemed surprised herself and fell on the ground.

"That's not good, Kaneki-kun. Women are like jewels. They're beautiful and precious but are certainly fragile. They live to be protected and not to be harmed, Kaneki-kun." Tsukiyama-san stated while smiling at the end of his sentence.

(Seijo Yukari)

I was very surprised that I landed on my butt. He was scary! Was he planning to kill me?!

"Do not interfere.." Kaneki-kun said in a low tone as he scowled at him.

"I would certainly not but, Kaneki-kun harming a rose is definitely something I could not stand." He said, smiling.

"Didn't I say that if you go near her, I'll kill you? Get lost. Now." Kaneki-kun said.

"I would, if I assured that you are not to hurt her."

"Who are you to talk to me like that? Yukari will go with me and you have nothing to do with us!" Kaneki-kun yelled as he held Tsukiyama-san's collar intimidatingly.

Tsukiyama-san smiled.

"I won't go with you.." I mumbled, looking down.

Tears ran down on my face. I gripped tightly on my fists.

"You've tried to kill me.. Do you take me for an idiot..?" I asked with my voice, shivering.

"Wait, Yukari--"

"I don't trust you..! I won't trust you anymore!"

"Yukari, it isn't like that! I just want you to--"

"What? To die?! Sorry but, I'm not stupid! I won't be killed by the likes of you! It was wrong of me to come back! I'm so stupid for coming back for you! You're the worst! I hate you!" I yelled in my loudest volume as I release my anger.

"Seijo-san, I don't want to see your tears.." Tsukiyama-san said as he wiped my tears.

"You bastard--"

Suddenly, he was kicked away by someone. It was Touka-senpai who kicked him.

"Seeing as how disgusting as you are right now, could you leave?" Touka-senpai said as she glared at him.

"What a warm welcome, if I would say sarcastically." Tsukiyama-san chuckled.

"Shut up and get away from us right now. Or.. You want to experience the same back then during Kimi-san's case." Touka-senpai smirked evilly.

Tsukiyama-san chuckled. Back then? Kimi-san's case? What are they talking about?

"Your advice from that time was very interesting. But, Kirishima-san's rage was too scary. So, Seijo-san let's meet again." He said as he gave a small wave before leaving.

As Tsukiyama-san left, I started walking away too as I didn't want to see or talk with Kaneki-kun for now.

"Wait, Yukari--" Kaneki-kun grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch me!" I jerked his arm away.

He was shocked and looked at me with sadness. I turned around and gripped on my fist.

"I don't want to see you right now..!" I said as I ran away.

(Kirishima Touka)

Yukari ran away, crying. I watched the whole scene they got into a fight. Kaneki watched her with sadness filled in his eyes as she runs away.

"What are you gonna do, Kaneki?" I questioned him.

He scratched his head in irritation.

"I don't know what to do anymore..! This is so messed up!" He irritatedly shouted.

"Seeing Yukari's response towards you, it seems that she really hates you now, huh." I scoffed.

"This is no time to be taking things lightly, Touka-chan. Anytime, danger will befall on her!" He exclaimed, worriedly.

"I know right? It's tough being her." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Touka-chan, I have a favor to ask of you--"

"I know. You'll beg me to look after her. Since you're so useless, I'll watch over her. So, shut up and let me do my work properly." I said as I started tracking Yukari.

"Thanks, Touka-chan. You're the only I can count on." He said with a grateful smile.

My heart suddenly beat fast when my eyes met that smile of his. I'm also feeling happy but, urgh! I can't explain my emotions! It's happening again! It's so annoying!

I'm feeling the blood rushing up to my cheeks again and they feel hot too! I'm so irritated when things like this happen to me!

"Tch..! D-Don't rely on me too much, idiot!" I yelled.

"But, really.. I'm very grateful to you, Touka-chan. I don't know what I'd be if you weren't here.. So, thank you.." He said, smiling faintly.

"T-Thank me later.. Geez.." I said as I left.

Why did I suddenly feel motivated to look for Yukari? It's like I want to make Kaneki really happy..

Hmph! Not like I care! I'm just doing this for self-satisfaction and nothing else! Damn it!

End of Chapter 52