Chapter 56

Chapter 56

(Kaneki Ken)

"Tsk.." I heard Touka-chan clicking her tongue.

Is she annoyed or something?

"Ah! I can smell a Ghoul!" Hinami-chan exclaimed, surprised.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Tsukiyama-san! It's this way!" She pointed at a direction.

"Oh, you've gotten better at this, Hinami-chan." Irimi-san said, smiling at her.

We followed Hinami-chan's lead.

"I can see a building ahead." Irimi-san said.

"That must be his place.." I mumbled.

We got nearer to the building where we can sense Tsukiyama-san and it was like a coffee shop. We stopped for a while. I still can't track Yukari. Damn it! Just where have you gone to, you idiot?

"Any signs of Yukari?" I asked.

"None." Irimi-san said.

I let out a sigh of frustration.

"Maybe, she's not here. Let's try a different path--"

"Wait." Hinami-chan said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"There's a woman in there.." Hinami-chan stated with a serious face.

"What?"

"I'm not sure if that woman is Yukari onee-chan but.. I have a feeling that we must go inside.." She said, worrying.

"Let's check it out. Yukari might be in there. Tsukiyama is suspicious after all." Touka-chan said.

"Okay." I nodded.

I looked at the building from top to bottom. I can sense Tsukiyama-san.. Yukari.. Hang on, I'm coming to save you..

(Seijo Yukari)

As time flew, I'm starting to get uneasy around Tsukiyama-san.. He seems scary and suspicious. Just a while ago, I caught him smirking creepily which made me flinch. Don't you think that's weird? I'm starting to feel scared..

Maybe I should keep my guard up. And maybe, I should go home now..

"Ahh. Would you look at the time! It's already this late. I need to go home." I said, looking at my wrist watch to escape from the place.

"What? Already? Can't you stay a little bit more?" He pleaded.

"Ehh.. I need to go home or my guardian would get worried.." I explained.

"Stay here even just for a while.. It's been so long since I have someone to talk to about books." He said as he held my hand.

My heart beat fast. It's not romantically but, for terror. I got scared and immediately took my hand away from him. It's vivid on his face that he was shocked. I felt shivers down to my spine as I started to get scared.

"What's wrong, Seijo-san?" He asked.

"I.. I think I really need to go.." I said as I stood up and took my things with me.

I walked towards the door by walking really fast. When I got in front of it, I pushed it but, it won't open. I applied a stronger force but, it won't even budge. What's happening?!

"That won't do, Seijo-san." He said.

"What the hell.. Open the door! I need to go home!" I exclaimed pounding on the door using my hand.

"You were caught in my trap." He said with a smirk.

"What?!"

He chuckled and walked towards me.

"You know that I'm known as the Gourmet, right? And you must also know what a Gourmet does. That is, eating, right? Hahahahaha!" He psychotically laughed.

"Tch.. You lying bastard! Go to hell!!" I yelled in anger.

"There's no use in cursing me. Since you'll end up being served on a platter." He licked his lips excitedly.

"Disgusting! You're disgusting!" I shouted.

Sweat ran down my face as I began to panic. But, there's no use in panicking! I need to kill him and fight! As he got nearer, I drew my blade and striked forth. As long as I scratch him, it's gonna be my victory!

I wasn't surprised when he dodged it but, I threw a punch at him immediately and it hit his face hard. He stumbled and fell.

Yes! Well, I've experienced battles and I gotta do something about it.

"Not bad, Seijo-san." He said, chuckling.

I kept my guard up and pointed the dagger at him.

"Isn't that the infamous Demon's Bane which was wrought to obliterate Ghouls? Hahaha. To think that you'd have it. You must be Seijo Jitsuko's descendant." He chuckled.

"Same goes for you, Tsukiyama-san. Who would've thought that you're one of the low life creatures who eat people." I said as I glared at him.

"What insulting words, Seijo-san. Have you been influenced by Kirishima-san? Hahaha." He chuckled.

"Nope. It's just that I really hate you right now." I stated with a smirk.

"Well then, I'll play with you for a while." He smirked.

"Haaaaah!!!" I dashed towards him and swung my blade.

I swung and swung it but, he keeps on dodging it. I threw punches after punches and kicks after kicks but, he was able to evade it all. Are Ghouls really this strong and nimble? How disadvantageous for me.

In a couple of minutes, I started wheezing. Damn.. I'm getting tired.

"Your physical capabilities are way too low than mine. You can't win against me, Seijo-san." Tsukiyama-san chuckled.

Shoot.. Next time..! Next time.. I'll get him for sure! I was about to dash when suddenly, I stumbled and fell on my knees. What's this..? I feel really sluggish and sleepy..

"Ohhhh. The drug is starting to affect you." He said, smirking.

"What..?"

"Poor little girl. But don't worry, everything will end after I start eating you." He said smiling psychotically at me.

I feel really sleepy. I can't hold on.. In a matter of seconds, I fell into slumber.

End of Chapter 56