Chapter 87

Chapter 87

(Seijo Yukari)

The play started at exactly 3pm. And I'm going to die because of nervousness. Well hell yeah! I'm going crazy right now!

My sweat is falling from all over my body and I can't think properly. My chest is rising and falling because I'm so nervous. Right now, the narrator is still telling the prologue.

It's my turn soon. I closed my eyes and clapped my hands together.

I hope I won't embarrass myself!

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. I looked back and it was Kaneki-kun. He looks extremely calm!

"Nervous, huh?" He said with a grin.

"I-I can't help it!"

"I can feel the energy from you being in anxiety. It's actually overflowing." He chuckled.

"I think I'm gonna vomit from all these anxieties." I mumbled.

He placed his hand on the back of my head and pulled it towards him. I felt something warm and soft on my forehead.

I pulled away from him and I realized that he gave me a kiss on my forehead. I was really surprised as I held my forehead.

"A good luck kiss." He said with a sweet smile.

"I-I-I--"

"You don't have to think of anything else. Don't mind the murmurs and perform. Just think of me, because I'll be watching you." He encouraged as he placed the tiara on my head.

"Go up on the stage. It's your turn." He said as he lightly pushed me.

I walked further. But, before I go, I took a glance back at him. I saw him still smiling. Somehow, my heart feels calm..

That's right, I shouldn't mind them. I'll perform for Kaneki-kun! This will be for you!

I smiled back at him and continued going up on stage. As I climbed up on the stairs, the lights started shining on me.

The curtains were opened to reveal me standing on the showcase. I'm feeling nervous but, I'm not shaking anymore.

No.. This isn't anxiety. This is excitement.

The feeling of wanting to perform for someone you admire.. For someone you love..

Kaneki-kun, watch me!

(Garden Scene)

Cinderella's Mother: Cinderella! Where are you?

Cinderella: (Coming out from the trees with a mischievous smile) You called for me?

"Uoooh! Cute!"

"She's so pretty!"

I heard the audience roared.

C's Mom: Geez, you're such a naughty girl. Come, let's get back to the castle--

Cinderella: I don't like! I wanna stay here!

C's Mom: Don't be a brat, you might catch a cold!

Cinderella: Who cares about cold? I am a princess with royalty dwelling in my veins so, someone as great as me will not catch a common cold! It's only for common people! (Boastful)

C's Mom: Keep quiet, you. Come on, let's go!

Cinderella: No! I wanna stay! (Throwing tantrums)

"Hahahaha! What a haughty brat!"

"Her character's quite cute!"

(Kaneki Ken)

The audience laughed at her character. I'm watching her from the backstage and she's performing really well. Well, that character won't be hard for her since she's stubborn too.