Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I started devouring them by taking parts from each of them. They all taste the same.

They all taste like rotten fish guts. It makes me want to vomit them out.

"What are you doing?"

That voice... The person who spoke was Touka-chan.

"Disgusting. You ate Ghouls again." She said.

I stopped from eating them and turned to face her.

"Touka-chan." I said.

"What's with this girl?" She pointed at Yukari.

I looked away as I did not want to talk about what I have done to her.

"Kaneki-kun.." She said as her expression changed into a worried one.

"I know. I'm too much of a monster. I can't control myself anymore. It seems that.. I'm becoming more and more like Rize-san.." I said.

"What are you gonna do? If you can't control your lust for flesh, then who's gonna protect her? You know that she's always targeted by Ghouls." Touka-chan said.

"I know. That's why, I want you to look after her." I said.

"What?!" She exclaimed.

"Please, Touka-chan. I can only trust her to you. It's only a matter of time before she enters school again. You are the only one who can supervise her." I begged.

She let out a sigh of defeat.

"Fine. I'll do it." She said while frowning.

"Thank you, Touka-chan." I said.

(Seijo Yukari)

Little by little, I started to hear some rustlings. Though, it was really quiet, I can hear something. It's like my senses are awake..

I can feel my weight being pressed on a soft bed.. I'm still alive? I slowly opened my eyes.

As my vision adjusts to the light, I can see a ceiling. I see.. I'm in Anteiku. I felt bandages wrapped around my head.

It's still pounding a little hard, though. But, I removed it. These regenerative powers are quite something. I went to the washroom and look at the mirror. No scar at all. That's a relief..

So, at that time, Kaneki-kun didn't finish me. And, what's more, the knife is still with me. Maybe, he's back to his senses? But, that doesn't change the fact that he tried to kill me.

Unforgivable. I won't let him try to kill me again. He's really going to meet his end. I took my phone and started dialing CCG's number.

"What are you doing?"

Kaneki appeared at the entrance of the door. Shoot! He really appears out of nowhere silently! I turned to him. I quickly drew my dagger.

"Don't you move an inch from your place!" I stated as I pointed the dagger at him.

"Why are you holding your phone?" He asked.

"It has nothing to do with you!" I shouted.

"You gonna call CCG?" He said as he smirked.

"So what if I am?!" I stated angrily.

"You're such a stubborn child." He said.

He took a step forward.

"Call the doves if you want." He said as he took another step.

"But, are you making the right choice?" He asked.